Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Exactly who are the Kingdom Krew? Is that the annoying woman and the tall guy and Promise?
Sean and Kristen are the Kingdom Krew. And I can’t stand them. Couldn’t tell you why, they just rub me the wrong way. Maybe because they encourage Nate’s constant screaming, giggling, eating, and drinking. Promise has her own channel and I actually like her when she’s own her own. It’s just when these vloggers get together, they bring out the worst in each other.

Reactions: 10
Did anyone else notice the little girl at around 3 minutes into the Hollywood Studios video that gave him the finger? She's our hero!

• Haha
  • Wow

starri

VIP Member
Made a command decision on the thread title. Hope it's to everyone's liking.

Joanie Taylor

Chatty Member
Nate says he eats excessively for the viewers. Well, in today’s video, he barely filmed his Tusker House meal because it was basically the same as last time he went. He ate an inordinate amount of food for himself. He does not do it for “you guys,” he does it for himself only. I don’t know who he expects to believe his excuses.

Reactions: 9

CrazySquirrelLady

VIP Member
Don't try to reason regarding anything that Nate says. He also said that purchasing some green concoction in the Rose and Crown Pub in the UK section of World Showcase was a fitting Memorial Day drink.
He also said the guy in Spaceship Earth was pounding papaya instead of papyrus. Further proof that he’s a moron.

• Haha

Murray9000

VIP Member
3. (This is for all of the vloggers really) You can be an adult who loves Disney, but it is not normal to cry about hugging characters - you really might need therapy at that point.
*Spoiler Alert* These vloggers are allegedly adults. Do they forget the characters are actually human beings with costumes on?? Also, multiples of them inside all the parks???
A simpler explanation is that all the vloggers are "furries".

• Haha

Funfouryou

As a dvc owner I know it can be a pain in the ass to get into some of these events at times. Dvc needs to restrict tickets to how many people you have on your reservation. DVC owners should be able to get in before the bloated walrus and the other vlogger whores. As for the members gifting these free loaders ..do you really think these grifters are your friends?

On another note a content warning should be on his typhoon lagoon video as it’s absolutely disgusting seeing him shovel multiple double burgers in his face

Bougie_Disney33

Is there even a winner in these “races” or are these people just paying for a participation trophy?

It’s a gaudy participation trophy for adults who can’t run a real race.
I'm going to disagree with you on this. There are real runners that participate in these events. I know many personally (some are multiple marathon finishers). They do it for the on course entertainment and also run support. RunDisney has the best support for runners when it comes to hydration, medics and traffic control. This makes the run a stress free environment. So to lump these people in with King Waddle is unfair.

What Nate did wasn't even considered athletic. It was a power waddle through the parks. As we have mentioned before, he was lucky to finish not because he didn't have a stroke, but because he can't even keep the bare minimum through the race. His 5k and 10 splits should have placed him on the sweeper bus, not the finish line.

I'm quite interested to how he ended up in S3 and not S4 to start the race. I have a close friend who was in S3 (this person is much faster and well trained for these events) and this person was shocked to see Nate in the front of the starting corral. Not that it mattered because Nate got passed by this person at mile 2 after starting 10 minutes after Nate. This gives you an idea to exactly how slow fancy feet Nate was moving.

CMDisney

VIP Member
Listening to him giggle and yell during the beginning of the parade makes me think he has some kind of social disorder or developmental issues. No grown adult acts like that during a parade (or on rides). And why would you need to stop for a break if you are walking 5 min from the DVC booth in Frontierland to Liberty Tree?

I also don’t understand how the Plaza Restaurant is Easter themed? I really don’t get that comment. Someone please explain…
Meet Michael Kay... 🤪
maxresdefault.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Long time reader- first time poster. But this was too good not to share. I’m aware of how big of a deep dive this is. But hold on to your hats— my spouse and I realized last night that he is eating two cookies when he does the monthly Gideon’s Bakehouse. 😬 1 for YouTube and 1 for TikTok.
Look at the bottom of the cookies (they are different), the break of the cookie is different and his reaction is different.

exhibit a:
YouTube Pride:
TikTok: Tiktok unsafe link https://tattle.life/threads/19920/

He started doing this recently as I went back to January and it shared the same footage. But after January, different cookies. One cookie with the same footage is definitely enough. I get wanting to have “special” footage for different platforms but maybe instead of trying it on TikTok just doing footage of the cookie with the tagline of watch me try this on my YouTube!

Anyway, I feel for Nate. I used to love his channel but it is getting a little messy, the friend videos are all over the place and I hope he really has someone to talk too. I won’t comment on weight because it’s none of my business and I’m not his doctor so who knows his health status. I just hope he find happiness again… and eating to self soothe isn’t it.

• Wow

starri

VIP Member
I mean, that's not just a vlogger thing. It's an Epcot Festival Not Enough Tables thing.

yankees90

Anyone else hate the way he drinks those beers in a flight? It’s a 4oz pour and he swallows the whole thing like it’s a shot. Taste the beer, man. It’s not gonna run away from you.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

boaty

OMG that screaming on that ride, id legit have punched his face in, imagine paying all that money only to have a GROWN ASS MAN scream like a 3 year old

He is so selfish to other people's experiences

Hey Nate, remember some people spend YEARS SAVING MONEY to treat their family to a ONCE IN A LIFETIME holiday, stop fking ruining it, people do not want to hear your pathetic screams, fk sake
Yes! This is the main problem with him and other vloggers. It’s so selfish and rude!

Snippysnips

VIP Member
So he made it to Disneyland.

The first ride he went on he was his usual loud squealing self. So fucking annoying.

he also said, despite saying he’d never been to Disneyland before, that Matterhorn was one of his all time favourite rides. I’m pretty sure every ride he goes on is one of his all time favourite rides? I’d love a compilation video of that
OMG that screaming on that ride, id legit have punched his face in, imagine paying all that money only to have a GROWN ASS MAN scream like a 3 year old

He is so selfish to other people's experiences

Hey Nate, remember some people spend YEARS SAVING MONEY to treat their family to a ONCE IN A LIFETIME holiday, stop fking ruining it, people do not want to hear your pathetic screams, fk sake

• Heart