Paging Mr Morrow #6 turning 50 shades of red

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you happen to be in the same ride vehicle, ask a Cast Member if you can wait for the next one. I think this is the only way to bring attention to just how disruptive these vloggers are.
This is exactly what I'll be doing when I take my neice, we can't afford to go year after year so we are saving for next year an it will be a few years before we can get back, we can only do 2 weeks as well, there is NO way I am having her very first holiday ruined with obnoxious vloggers, so if I see any of them in ques they will 1 get told to get the camera the fk away from her (we don't have her on the Internet at all even fb) an 2 won't be riding with us, am not saving for years, spending a fortune an then having her not able to enjoy somthing she's excited for, an I will be making it extremely clear as to why I don't want vloggers on rides and loud enough so people around me can know just how bad they are so hopefully it will be a dominoe effect with the people after us asking as well not to ride with him

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Did you all see that Nate posted a comment on his channel about why he says ramyun? Essentially he said he likes Shin Ramyun better than Top Ramen so he calls all ramen ramyun. Ramyun is Korean and a different dish than ramen, yet he chooses to purposefully call ramen ramyun. Is he trying to troll the trolls or something? No one can be that ignorant to call a dish by a different name like this. That is like ordering a whopper from a burger king and calling it a big mac because you like big macs better.
Yeah cause nothing wrong with basically offending a entire country by mispronouncing one of their signature dishes all because you like another country's better so refuse to call that country's by its proper name 🙄🙄

He is such a twit, doesn't matter if you like another dish or not its called RAMEN so fking call it that, he just makes himself look like a uncultured swine, it's like people over here when they are calling spaghetti noodles, it's proper name is spaghetti, noodles is a totally different thing all together an if you are going to ask for noodles in a restaurant here then noodles is exactly what you will get instead of the spaghetti you are probably expecting

Reactions: 2
Yeah cause nothing wrong with basically offending a entire country by mispronouncing one of their signature dishes all because you like another country's better so refuse to call that country's by its proper name 🙄🙄

He is such a twit, doesn't matter if you like another dish or not its called RAMEN so fking call it that, he just makes himself look like a uncultured swine, it's like people over here when they are calling spaghetti noodles, it's proper name is spaghetti, noodles is a totally different thing all together an if you are going to ask for noodles in a restaurant here then noodles is exactly what you will get instead of the spaghetti you are probably expecting
Nate pulling a Hank Hill.

king-of-the-hill-kahn.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Paging Mr Morrow #7- Fat, Drunk and Stupid Is No Way To Go Through Life, Son

*Animal House quote for those who don't know.

I refuse to believe he got one of the entrees for free - I believe he bought both, to try both, but has been taking heat for ordering 2 entrees lately, and this was his way yo try 2 and not look like a complete glutton.

Fail.

Reactions: 3
I refuse to believe he got one of the entrees for free - I believe he bought both, to try both, but has been taking heat for ordering 2 entrees lately, and this was his way yo try 2 and not look like a complete glutton.

Fail.
He can go every day if he wants, order one one day an another the second day, why go to the bother of lying with saying you got them free, either own up to wanting to eat both or control yourself an order the stuff over a few days one at a time

Long time reader- first time poster. But this was too good not to share. I’m aware of how big of a deep dive this is. But hold on to your hats— my spouse and I realized last night that he is eating two cookies when he does the monthly Gideon’s Bakehouse. 😬 1 for YouTube and 1 for TikTok.
Look at the bottom of the cookies (they are different), the break of the cookie is different and his reaction is different.

exhibit a:
YouTube Pride:
TikTok: Tiktok unsafe link https://tattle.life/threads/19920/

He started doing this recently as I went back to January and it shared the same footage. But after January, different cookies. One cookie with the same footage is definitely enough. I get wanting to have “special” footage for different platforms but maybe instead of trying it on TikTok just doing footage of the cookie with the tagline of watch me try this on my YouTube!

Anyway, I feel for Nate. I used to love his channel but it is getting a little messy, the friend videos are all over the place and I hope he really has someone to talk too. I won’t comment on weight because it’s none of my business and I’m not his doctor so who knows his health status. I just hope he find happiness again… and eating to self soothe isn’t it.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Long time reader- first time poster. But this was too good not to share. I’m aware of how big of a deep dive this is. But hold on to your hats— my spouse and I realized last night that he is eating two cookies when he does the monthly Gideon’s Bakehouse. 😬 1 for YouTube and 1 for TikTok.
Look at the bottom of the cookies (they are different), the break of the cookie is different and his reaction is different.

exhibit a:
YouTube Pride:
TikTok: https://tattle.life/threads/19920/

He started doing this recently as I went back to January and it shared the same footage. But after January, different cookies. One cookie with the same footage is definitely enough. I get wanting to have “special” footage for different platforms but maybe instead of trying it on TikTok just doing footage of the cookie with the tagline of watch me try this on my YouTube!

Anyway, I feel for Nate. I used to love his channel but it is getting a little messy, the friend videos are all over the place and I hope he really has someone to talk too. I won’t comment on weight because it’s none of my business and I’m not his doctor so who knows his health status. I just hope he find happiness again… and eating to self soothe isn’t it.
Also the TikTok link won’t post— so go search for it!

It hardly surprises me he's doing one for YT an another for tictoc, god forbid he do himself out a cookie because he doesn't know how to film footage with one an edit it for both, or is he going say he gets one "free"

• Haha
The crazy thing, is he did it for January. Used one cookie, one take for both. But then… decided to go for 2?! Why not. Lol

This is exactly what I'll be doing when I take my neice, we can't afford to go year after year so we are saving for next year an it will be a few years before we can get back, we can only do 2 weeks as well, there is NO way I am having her very first holiday ruined with obnoxious vloggers, so if I see any of them in ques they will 1 get told to get the camera the fk away from her (we don't have her on the Internet at all even fb) an 2 won't be riding with us, am not saving for years, spending a fortune an then having her not able to enjoy somthing she's excited for, an I will be making it extremely clear as to why I don't want vloggers on rides and loud enough so people around me can know just how bad they are so hopefully it will be a dominoe effect with the people after us asking as well not to ride with him
Totally agree, that’s what I’m going to do.

Fail.
He would have definitely filmed the interaction with the Cast Member giving him it for free. Not to mention he would have been boasting a lot more rather than just how he quickly slid it in to the vlog.

Reactions: 3
I am probably crazy but boredom gets the best of me. Has anyone recently searched either one of them :ROFLMAO::coffee: She may be an idiot and has a public photo hosting site of her and her new man, WITH, her real stupid name as the account. It may be accidental but it’s shocking! There are pictures of Gracie on their to of him and her. New man I mean!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.