Paging Mr Morrow #6 turning 50 shades of red

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sam probably made an ultimatum: it’s either me or him! Now that they’re married, they seem to be on an eternal honeymoon phase. Road trips up north, followed by the Smoky Mountains and most recently, a Disney Cruise. These vloggers have the good life! I wish I could make my play also my “work”. LMAO. But then things get so distorted when you can’t separate vacation from reality. Look at Kyle Pallo who’s having a mental breakdown.
What's going on with Kyle?

Sam probably made an ultimatum: it’s either me or him! Now that they’re married, they seem to be on an eternal honeymoon phase. Road trips up north, followed by the Smoky Mountains and most recently, a Disney Cruise. These vloggers have the good life! I wish I could make my play also my “work”. LMAO. But then things get so distorted when you can’t separate vacation from reality. Look at Kyle Pallo who’s having a mental breakdown.
This is my husbands theory too 😂 I want to give Sam the benefit of the doubt and tell myself he wouldn’t be threatened by ole Nate but you never know!!!! Agreed that this happened the same time as the kingdom krew debut but this was also the time that Sam creeped into the picture. Which came first 🧐

Reactions: 1
Nate's life reminds me a story I heard about working for a chocolate company.

The company allowed anyone who worked there to eat as much chocolate as they wanted. Just grab a piece as it's coming off the line and pop it in your mouth. Free chocolate am I rite? what a dream come true. They encouraged it.

Guess what happened after about a week of working there for new employees? The last thing they ever wanted to put in there mouth was chocolate after consuming so much, getting sick, and the entire product losing all of it's appeal. They never touched another piece again.

This is the story of Nate's life. Imagine how incredible it would be to basically be on vacation every single day going to Disney??

Turns out he has created for himself his own little corner of hell down there. Forced to go every 2 days to push a video, forced to deal with lines, heat, smelly loud crowds. Forced to ride the same ride over and over and over again and pretend to laugh like it's the first. To be fake every single day of your life.

I feel for the guy, that sounds great for about a week. He must be living in hell right now.
Im not feeling sorry for Him.. He chooses to do this day in and day out.. He chooses to eat constantly.. I realize it becomes a nasty habit.. Ive been here.. But until he wants the change for himself it will not happen.. He is a human being and knows the risks.. No matter how many people tell him.. He is making his own choice.. To eat.. To be loud and boisterous sometimes ruining others day.. All we can do is watch the downward spiral..

Reactions: 2
Im not feeling sorry for Him.. He chooses to do this day in and day out.. He chooses to eat constantly.. I realize it becomes a nasty habit.. Ive been here.. But until he wants the change for himself it will not happen.. He is a human being and knows the risks.. No matter how many people tell him.. He is making his own choice.. To eat.. To be loud and boisterous sometimes ruining others day.. All we can do is watch the downward spiral..
Good call out on that. I misspoke, I don't really feel sorry for him I feel sorry for everything and everyone that we live in a world where this idiot can become a millionaire gulping butter beer and eating fried food all day. Our species is a bleeping disgrace on pretty much every single level.

I can almost guarantee you people invite him right and left and he turns them all down so he can keep up the sad bachelor routine. Also just because he doesn't show it, doesn't mean he's not also going to other people's houses on holidays.
If that's true then he's even a bigger fraud than I even imagined... Ok, you convinced me...Screw him.

Nate seems to eat every 5 min says he takes food home but really?? The Kingdom Krew and friends are bad influences on him he has to fit in. Jackie never hangs out with him anymore. I bet Sam told her you need to back away from him for a while to change her channel. Nate drinks and eats too much lately he id going to have a heart attack or pancreatitis or gallbladder issues. His face is way to red all the time, he already has health issues. He seems like such a nice guy I am worried for him.

8B364E8C-592E-430B-B68C-E88156EA8875.jpeg

Welp, it happened. We sat down to eat at Creations and a few tables over was a Nate sighting in the wild. We’ve seen him floating around Epcot many times over the past few months. To be honest, it was depressing as my wife and I were saying what was just mentioned above in that what would seem to be a dream scenario is awful. He has to come up with garbage for his vlogs constantly. And as you all would suspect he eating and drinking, but filming. We saw some scoopers fans come up and talk to him as well.

Nate profits from his sad lonely guy persona. If you just read the comments on his videos, it’s all these women trying to cheer him up and thanking him for his positivity. That’s how Nate makes a living. The tipping point for me was the Xmas Poly video where he clearly lied about being alone. In that instance some gullible family gave him their lodging - and Nate thanked them by leaving his disgusting DNA for the staff.
He’s a fraud. I’m sure Jackie was too stupid to realize that Nate wanted to ride her. Couldn’t have been good for his marriage.

Good to see Nate pacing himself at the three broomsticks …three sugary drinks, three food platters and two pies, wash it down with a soft pretzel …but wait there’s more …a chicken and brisket plate ….now on to alcoholic drinks with the douche krew…all that drinking makes Nate hungry …Mac and cheese and pierogies …and bread pudding …meatball sub and pizza fries as he didn’t have enough grease ….off to get a button …the 3 minute walk makes Nate thirsty …more sugary drinks …very proud of himself for having four butter beers ……so celebrates with a churro and turkey legs …….guess he forgot to tell us about his 50 pound tit he must have dropped ….nifty ….all he needs is a forklift to scoopsie his fat ass back to his car

• Haha
Reactions: 6
In the pic above Nate is feverishly hitting refresh to secure the last GOTG pass of the day, thereby crushing some 8 year old‘s spirit.
The little kid can always watch Nate’s ride video.
Nate’s positivity will cheer him right up.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Nate is one of the only bloggers left I can actually stand to watch, however, that is starting to change. I just cannot stand the Kingdom Krew. They just totally rub me the wrong way and make his videos unwatchable. I don't know why I despise them so much but I do. I refuse to watch Kyle anymore. Does anyone have any vloggers that they DO like to watch?

Nate is one of the only bloggers left I can actually stand to watch, however, that is starting to change. I just cannot stand the Kingdom Krew. They just totally rub me the wrong way and make his videos unwatchable. I don't know why I despise them so much but I do. I refuse to watch Kyle anymore. Does anyone have any vloggers that they DO like to watch?
I love Provost Park Pass! Well thought out content, packed with tons of information and wit.

Chris Provost visits Orlando, but primarily covers Disneyland in Anaheim, as he and his family live in Utah. :)

I also loves me some Mickey Views, although Braden doesn't publish as often.

Reactions: 3
I like her and Serena Rae.

I love Provost Park Pass! Well thought out content, packed with tons of information and wit.

Chris Provost visits Orlando, but primarily covers Disneyland in Anaheim, as he and his family live in Utah. :)

I also loves me some Mickey Views, although Braden doesn't publish as often.
Braden with Mickey Views is the only one left that I enjoy watching and get valuable information from.

Exactly who are the Kingdom Krew? Is that the annoying woman and the tall guy and Promise? Annoying AF in his Orlando Informer vlog!
And what a disgusting display of gluttony and piggish baffoonery.

In the pic above Nate is feverishly hitting refresh to secure the last GOTG pass of the day, thereby crushing some 8 year old‘s spirit.
The little kid can always watch Nate’s ride video.
Nate’s positivity will cheer him right up.
Especially when he uses Mando’s line for the Nth time: “This is the way!” while slurping his FANCY cold brew in a NIFTY way.

Exactly who are the Kingdom Krew? Is that the annoying woman and the tall guy and Promise?
Sean and Kristen are the Kingdom Krew. And I can’t stand them. Couldn’t tell you why, they just rub me the wrong way. Maybe because they encourage Nate’s constant screaming, giggling, eating, and drinking. Promise has her own channel and I actually like her when she’s own her own. It’s just when these vloggers get together, they bring out the worst in each other.

Reactions: 10
The Kingdom Krew are without a shadow of a doubt the most annoying cunts. They think they are hilarious - they aren't. Their content isn't informative and just another self indulged bunch of pointless clips. Its telling Nate is now with them after Jackie vanishing from the scene.

I would 100% wager she was the instigator in cutting contact, probably seeing how Nate was, which really isnt a good look.

Reactions: 10
All joking/all teasing aside - Nate must have put on AT LEAST 30LBS in the past 2 or 3 months. His gorging is enabled by these fellow bottom feeders the Kingdom Krew and those who give him money to support this ruse. At some point - this horrid lifestyle will no longer be sustainable. His body will shut down (shocked it hasn't already) and he will be forced to gain normal employment. All of these people who supported his unhealthy lifestyle will be nowhere to be found. To watch him eat plate after plate of horrible food, and down beer after beer, while he sits there and sweats and turns purple is so sad and disturbing. Shame on everyone who contributes to this whether thru money or likes.

Reactions: 4
Sean and Kristen are the Kingdom Krew. And I can’t stand them. Couldn’t tell you why, they just rub me the wrong way. Maybe because they encourage Nate’s constant screaming, giggling, eating, and drinking. Promise has her own channel and I actually like her when she’s own her own. It’s just when these vloggers get together, they bring out the worst in each other.
I think there are more charter members of this Asshole Association but I don't care to learn their names.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.