Paging Mr Morrow #6 turning 50 shades of red

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What he doesn’t see is that he is setting a bad example for the first time runners. To them he is a hero and now they all want to do what he does. What they/we see is an out of shape man with an awful diet and training program. If they do what he does they will end up in a bad place. He’s lucky he didn’t have a heart attack, most of his fans aren’t that lucky.
Exactly this ☝☝

People are going think they can eat an drink however they want an then go do a 10 mile run an it will be totally fine

He is nothing but LUCKY he didn't take a heart attack, stroke, or collapse, even with the walking he did, it was still harsh on the body lugging that kind of weight around

He needs to be honest to the stans that will probably sign up to one of these runs an tell them that he did 0 training an cannot do 11 minutes per mile an that it was hellish to do because if they can't see that it was clearly hell with the state he was in then they need him to tell them that

He's going end up being a danger to people because they will follow what he does, I've done many 5ks for charity an I always make sure my workout routine is doubled when am getting close to it an even then that hill that's in it almost kills me

Reactions: 3
Another video of him binging. Potstickers, a tray of gravy fries, a large ribeye, brussel sprouts and dessert to top it off. Plus the bread they gave him. Dear lord.

One thing I will never understand is people giving away DVC stays and sending money to vloggers. Resell your DVC points if you won't use them.

Reactions: 11
One thing I will never understand is people giving away DVC stays and sending money to vloggers. Resell your DVC points if you won't use them.
It's inexplicable. Every time Netflix or Amazon Prime or the other streaming services have to raise their rates by just a few bucks there's tremendous outcry... and they make incredibly high-budget films and shows with excellent production value. But people will trip over themselves to send money and gifts to vloggers who just play around making videos on their cell phones

I’m a DVC member and I’d rather let my points go to waste than gift any of these freeloaders anything. Disgustingly, they seem to expect such things off of their viewers! It’s baffling how entitled they are!
Why don’t any of these DVC member stans reach out to worthy causes like charities for families in need? Idiots strolling around theme parks mindlessly blabbering into a camera and vacuuming up food are not deserving!

Reactions: 8
I’m a DVC member and I’d rather let my points go to waste than gift any of these freeloaders anything. Disgustingly, they seem to expect such things off of their viewers! It’s baffling how entitled they are!
Why don’t any of these DVC member stans reach out to worthy causes like charities for families in need? Idiots strolling around theme parks mindlessly blabbering into a camera and vacuuming up food are not deserving!
I 100% agree. In the past in a few videos PCdev would drop hints that he would like to stay at certain resorts. Of course he would be gifted a stay. I even commented on one of his post saying why don't you consider doing a giveaway for a family that could really appreciate it. I'd have alot more respect for these vloggers if they actually did something to give back to the community and didn't do it for the views.

I 100% agree. In the past in a few videos PCdev would drop hints that he would like to stay at certain resorts. Of course he would be gifted a stay. I even commented on one of his post saying why don't you consider doing a giveaway for a family that could really appreciate it. I'd have alot more respect for these vloggers if they actually did something to give back to the community and didn't do it for the views.
Yes! They don’t seem to realise that a lot more people would think more of them if they actually did things for others.

There have been so many vloggers staying in the same hotels over and over again, yet they keep accepting the freebies. It’s like they don’t think that people will get bored watching the same old room tours.

Reactions: 4
Definitely wouldn’t be surprised if his stans wanted to reward him for completing a three hour waddle.
I can’t believe the stans who love him so much don’t realise that they’re slowly killing him with their gift cards because all he does with them is buy food.

• Heart
If I were to offer my points to any of them, I would stipulate that they couldn't film the stay. I GUARANTEE that no one would take them.

Judging by JoJo's video for today, our elite runner is starting to develop fat rolls on the back of his neck.

Reactions: 1
Just watched his race vlog and he looked ready to collapse at 2 miles. I suspect he did absolutely zero training. What a lazy slob. What he did is nothing to be proud of. Being on the verge of a stroke because you half assed ten miles for a vlog is not an achievement.

Forget starting in the 3rd corral. Nate is better suited for The Golden Corral.
Hands down you win! Someone please turn this into a thread name!!

Side thought. This whole Toy Tory Mania “charity” tournament is nothing more than an influencer circle jerk to gain followers. If you have to brag about raising money and post about it, was the action genuine?

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Is there even a winner in these “races” or are these people just paying for a participation trophy?

There is no way that Run Disney is for serious runners. In his video there were a lot of out of shape people doing it
and they had a bunch of character photo ops to *stop* and take pictures with. Most of the people I saw in that video weren't running or even jogging.
It’s a gaudy participation trophy for adults who can’t run a real race.

Last edited:
Is there even a winner in these “races” or are these people just paying for a participation trophy?

It’s a gaudy participation trophy for adults who can’t run a real race.
There are definitely ”real” runners there and people who train very hard to complete the courses. There are also tons of people who do it just because it‘s Disney and treat it as an event to take pics with characters, buy merchandise, see normally hidden parts of the parks, etc. Some of these folks plan to walk the whole thing. Some do train as walking some of these distances is no joke. But Nate? He didn‘t even train. And he was so slow he didn’t even have time to see the characters. His “race” was a joke.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.