Paging Mr Morrow #6 turning 50 shades of red

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah, but do you have an 11-minute mile? Because if not, Nate is objectively healthier than either of us.
There’s no way in hell he runs an 11 minute mile… he’s bigger than me (I acknowledge I’m taller)

Reactions: 1
God he is so bleeping fake I actually enjoyed him back in the day now he seems like a grown toddler and a total caricature however people are buying into it!

Reactions: 4
The new video with him dancing with his food! Holy tit dude can you get anymore cringey and embarrassing?

Reactions: 2
Still saying we get an excuse this week why he isn’t running.

And this photo!! Jeezus! Look at him in that front seat of the Boardwalk bike!!!
C1D0E707-CC60-465E-86C6-73AC2865D0C5.png

If the photographer wanted to use the photo for commercial purposes, he'd require Nate's permission via a signed rights release. Maybe that happened (those details are a little boring to include in an Insta post), but I think that it's more likely that the guy was just a hobby photographer. I'm not bold enough to ask a random stranger if I can take their picture (though I have asked to take pictures of cute dogs), but it's possible that a more outgoing photographer might see a bright red man wearing a lobster bib standing in front of a bright red lobster car and ask for a picture.
could be, I mostly only see those at conventions taking pictures of cosplayers though. but I guess they could do it in real life too.

So my husband went to the front of Epcot to ride some rides while I stayed in the back for the ELO shows. An hour later I get this text from him. 😂😂😂

B86E8E53-7BB1-4DAE-A800-37E8EEBBD5F1.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Dude is disgusting, just ate a whole effing tray of meat meant for two, didn’t finish it all though, he skipped the cole slaw
Lol, he didn’t even touch that cole slaw! And then acted like he didn’t take the leftovers home because the dog can’t eat all the seasoning, but we know it’s because there was no meat left to take home.

He also should be putting the “includes paid promotion“ disclaimer up when he’s clearly sponsored by the shirt company and recycling the magic must pay him to keep featuring their shop. I think they pay him with a collectible every time. Nothing wrong with either those things, but he should disclose it.

Reactions: 3
Saw him in Adam's light saber day vlog. He didn't look quite as huge there but perhaps he works hard sucking it in when he knows others are recording him?

Reactions: 1
Nate is small framed guy with a MASSIVE stomach, from the back he looks like any other fatty, seeing him from the side is where he separates himself from the pack

Nate is small framed guy with a MASSIVE stomach, from the back he looks like any other fatty, seeing him from the side is where he separates himself from the pack
Yeah I take back my previous statement he still looks pretty big from the front/side in Adam's video at certain points. I'd guess 275-300:

1648483678006.png

• Wow
He's not far from having neck rolls.

Be interested to see if he can fit Flight of Passage now. I know he managed to squeeze in a few months ago, but he's had a lot of scoopsies since then.

In other news the small claims court case against him was thrown out due to the company failing to serve him with a summons. Interesting that he has figured out how to hide his address....

Is this Nate trying to hide his last name or just a coincidence? Funny part is that if he did register this way, the only way he can pick up his bib is if the last name on the photo ID matches the registration name.

If this is him, we can now see if he can maintain that 11 minute mile for 10 miles or if he racks up a DNF and parades around with the medial anyways.

E4348297-7C43-4FA7-A7EA-6D6807E7140E.jpeg

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.