Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bougie_Disney33

he also makes a minimum of over $1000 a month from patreon
Is there a way we can fact check what he makes from YouTube and Patreon? I know we can't track all the gift cards, points and checks he gets in the mail from his sheep. Something tells me he isn't being honest with write offs and taxes. Wouldn't surprise me if he had an audit in his future.

ItsDeLiCiOuS

Nate is one of the only bloggers left I can actually stand to watch, however, that is starting to change. I just cannot stand the Kingdom Krew. They just totally rub me the wrong way and make his videos unwatchable. I don't know why I despise them so much but I do. I refuse to watch Kyle anymore. Does anyone have any vloggers that they DO like to watch?
I like her and Serena Rae.

vlogoverload

Unlike the rest of this group, his videos are actually informative, interesting, and educational.
Perhaps Sam’s videos have been of that quality, but he’s NOW a frequent guest star (and hubby) on a typical WDW vlog. Congrats Sam. There’s certainly nothing interesting, informative and educational about Jackie’s vlogs - see her latest piece of quality work with Promise at DS. Jackie and Nate‘s stuff is incredibly similar; they are often mentioned together. The videos look and feel the same. Even the cover pics are identical (they show a split screen with some stupid ride on the left and something they ate on the right - with them standing on the left, spine tilted back and a shitty grin).