Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lemonsnap

Omg I am SO glad I found these threads! I’ve always thought Olivia Buckland/Bowen is absolutely vile and could not understand why others couldn’t see it (did realise that she must be deleting any negative comments) but couldn’t find many anywhere else. There’s been so many times when her nasty character has shown through:

- sleeping with Rykard in a bed RIGHT NEXT TO Rachel, when she didn’t even really like him, they were just mates
- being hypocritical about the situation with Alex & Zara given the above
- prancing around in the villa like a fuc*ing peacock making it so totally obvious that she loves herself
- the wedding.. where do I start?! 20k on flowers alone. The big deal she made about altering her dress so it was ‘individual and unique and totally me’ it was so underwhelming and I thought she still looked rough. Falling out with Cara because she didn’t have the time to commit to the biggest wedding of the century - because she had a baby! What a self obsessed bridezilla. The OTT hen do in Mykonos
- her completely rude and uncalled for replies to people on social media - doesn’t she realise that if she pushes too many of them away she’ll start to lose her income? Unfortunately lots of the sheeple still don’t realise
- the house... lots of comments already said on that here which I 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
- the horse 🙄
- the god awful Christmas Decs (which she didn’t even put up herself lazy mare)

AND BREATHHHEEE I’ve wanted to say this for ages 😅😂

• Heart
Reactions: 52

Gobble goose

I’m so pissed off at this whole Dubai influencer thing that’s going on at the moment. They’re some sort of weird group that think they’re above everything and everyone. Gone are the days where celebrities were actually movie stars or singers. ‘Celebrities’ nowadays in the UK are just those that shag on TV. They are completely talentless. I know I sound so old and boring but I am absolutely sick of influencer culture and I so hope it comes to an end soon.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I used to date a guy who’s sister had been having a 2 year affair with Alex. Used to visit her family and everything. The sister only ended it with him as she found out about yet another long term side chick. Olivia is definitely trying to paint a picture of a happy couple which is far from the truth.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 41

Burgh Gal

Just got a sponsored ad for Boux Avenue with her in it and someone has commented this on the picture.

20210114_180426.jpg

'Fess up tattlers, which one of you was it? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Sam Wood

Chatty Member
Well the bitch is back, she literally was nice for less than 24 hours. Why reply like this??? She doesn’t have to be so rude all the time just a plain simple ‘no I’m not but thank you’ would suffice. Can’t stand the fake cow
To be fair it must be infuriating to be constantly questioned about being pregnant, I would hate it. If she’s having any infertility issues behind the scene it would really hit a nerve. I don’t know why society thinks it’s acceptable to hound women on babies, it shouldn’t be normal

Reactions: 35

Gobble goose

Na now they’ve taken up acting 😫 pretending to give her a present which she actually has been gifted by the company themselves... but Alex smashed it x

imagine actually having to say ‘come on then let’s sit round the table and film ourselves pretending you bought me this’

and the girl commenting is spot on. This will be in the bin in approx 2 mins

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31

Lulu-1

She is literally just #ad day in day out. Just shows that she has ZERO personality or creativity if the only things she can post are adverts.

I didn’t mind her at the beginning but I cannot stand her now. She’s so entitled and for some reason, thinks she’s completely different/ unique to all the other influencers. When actually she’s probably one of the worst.

All she does is post crap advertisement posts, or things she’s been gifted.
I mean what’s her USP? What exactly is the message she is trying to get across to her followers? She has no meaning to her page. No talent. She’s not a fitness influencer, a MUA, a body positivity influencer, a cook, a designer, etc etc (you get my drift). She has no important message to portray. So instead she’s just a page full of adverts, and it’s literally everything. I swear she must just agree to do them all. How boring. And what mixed messages.

Her Dubai trip was an absolute joke! So self absorbed. But to then slate others for doing exactly what she did and tries to hide she did it by deleting her content is an absolute farce. And it needs calling out. I think she claims she was doing a shoot in Dubai for one of the clothing brands she works with (another farce! Surely working with a clothing brand when trying to promote your own is a conflict of interest. Like surely it’s worse for exempt society with them being so small) but I digress. Where are these pics? And why couldn’t they be done in the UK?? We are in the middle of a bloody pandemic! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Sorry massive rant over!
I have never posted on here but she infuriates me so much I had to get it off my chest! 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Izzy2011

Someone’s just commented on his latest post saying they feel for him being married to someone that thinks they are better than everyone else and that it must be tough for him 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Sam Wood

Chatty Member
Omg I am SO glad I found these threads! I’ve always thought Olivia Buckland/Bowen is absolutely vile and could not understand why others couldn’t see it (did realise that she must be deleting any negative comments) but couldn’t find many anywhere else. There’s been so many times when her nasty character has shown through:

- sleeping with Rykard in a bed RIGHT NEXT TO Rachel, when she didn’t even really like him, they were just mates
- being hypocritical about the situation with Alex & Zara given the above
- prancing around in the villa like a fuc*ing peacock making it so totally obvious that she loves herself
- the wedding.. where do I start?! 20k on flowers alone. The big deal she made about altering her dress so it was ‘individual and unique and totally me’ it was so underwhelming and I thought she still looked rough. Falling out with Cara because she didn’t have the time to commit to the biggest wedding of the century - because she had a baby! What a self obsessed bridezilla. The OTT hen do in Mykonos
- her completely rude and uncalled for replies to people on social media - doesn’t she realise that if she pushes too many of them away she’ll start to lose her income? Unfortunately lots of the sheeple still don’t realise
- the house... lots of comments already said on that here which I 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
- the horse 🙄
- the god awful Christmas Decs (which she didn’t even put up herself lazy mare)

AND BREATHHHEEE I’ve wanted to say this for ages 😅😂
We are here for you babes let it all out

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She is the fucking WORST. Begs everything, spends 24/7 on the gram showing us everything except her unflushed turds and then has the fucking AUDACITY to be rude to anyone who comments. I mean, she's not going to be getting a call from Mensa anytime soon but she is such a thick fucking cunt who has no idea how to speak to people. She thinks she's Kate Middleton when all she is a rough old ho that got lucky on a reality show and married the 'hot guy'. God knows what he sees in her, rougher than a rat's arsehole. She fucking grinds my gears.

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Gobble goose

New thread suggestion:

Olivia Bowen, scruffy and unkempt. Named her business after herself aka ‘Exempt’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

Sam Wood

Chatty Member
I have a really dry sense of humour, I laugh when I’m awkward and I can be very tongue in cheek whenever I want to be, but I’m also intelligent enough to know who you can be like that with. If you behave like that around people that don’t have that sort of humour then you’re just being offensive. And I definitely wouldn’t be sarcastic/overly dry with customers at work as they don’t know me well enough to understand it. It’s one of the reasons I love tattle.
She is essentially running 3 Instagram business accounts, and being very unprofessional with her handling of them.

I mean no offence to anyone on here who rides/has a horse on here, as I know there is a few of you, but she is stereotypically a “stuck up horse snob” very similar to girls I knew at school that thought they were better than everyone else, entitled little rich girls that got given everything on a plate.

• Heart

Lollyy

VIP Member
I used to work as a colleague with olivia pre love island & she was soo rude to customers and clients! Still have copies of the emails lool 😂

• Haha
  • Wow