Olivia Bowen #4 Says she’s getting broody, but ask her about kids and she gets real moody

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done to @Ginderella01 on the most liked thread suggestion. Slightly shortened to fit, full version:
Olivia Bowen, goes on TV and says she’s getting broody, but if you ask her about kids she gets real moody.

Sum up of last thread:
She’s bought a horse (Dolly) and has started an equestrian insta page, obvs begging for freebies again.
Continues to beg for freebies on the Bowen Home account.
She states they want a baby and are trying then changes her mind and says now is not the tight
Champion for not using filters whilst continuing to use them herself.
#Gifted Christmas trees and decorations, her Christmas trees are, well, “unique” shall we say. Can’t complain when it’s free though hun!

Reactions: 9
Yaaasss!! Hello thread #4. She makes it so easy for us to keep going by posting absolute shite every day!

Reactions: 3
Again shes digging out her followers!! Basically calling them teens and patronising them in the last sentence!! Like how is she still a thing here! She seriously needs pulling down a fair few pegs the silly bleep
Trust me Liv it isn’t because you don’t put kisses at the end of your comments it’s because you are flat out RUDE 🙄

Reactions: 15
Again shes digging out her followers!! Basically calling them teens and patronising them in the last sentence!! Like how is she still a thing here! She seriously needs pulling down a fair few pegs the silly bleep
And sorry for the use of bad language it really pissed me off this morning!!

Reactions: 2
Shes an absolute entitled trash witch who is rude and doesn’t want interaction really she wants freebies!! Thats why she set the bleeping home account up

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She is definitely insecure about her home page, I liked someone’s comment about her being rude and she blocked me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Shes an absolute entitled trash witch who is rude and doesn’t want interaction really she wants freebies!! Thats why she set the bleeping home account up
I'd love to see the 'tone' of the messages she sends to the people she wants freebies off 😂 Full on arse luck mode 100%

I love how arsey she’s getting in the comments on her recent post where people are saying the sloped ceiling will affect Alex using the loo 😂 saying it can’t be moved, pretty sure the room can be replumbed or is that too expensive for you Liv, no one gonna gift it to you??

Reactions: 7
I love how arsey she’s getting in the comments on her recent post where people are saying the sloped ceiling will affect Alex using the loo 😂 saying it can’t be moved, pretty sure the room can be replumbed or is that too expensive for you Liv, no one gonna gift it to you??
To be fair to her, toilets aren’t easily moved because of waste pipes. They can be moved slightly but it’s a lot bigger cost to move it majorly. Which I’m also thinking is the reason she’s not having bedroom-wardrobe-en-suite instead, not the bullshit reason she has said.

Reactions: 2
I hate when people explain where they’re moving things to, just show a pic/layout and be done with it. CBA for the ‘that door will go by that other door and that door opens to the bedroom which isn’t any longer going to be a bedroom it’ll be the wardrobe/dresser but the doors is moving’
duck off
Does anyone really care?😂😂😂🤣

Reactions: 9
Does anything else think having two different doors in the en-suite is weird? It would annoy me.

Reactions: 1
I’m sure it’s been said that Alex’s friends don’t like Olivia and I’m really not surprised if she behaves with the same attitude and speaks to people on her comments. I’d be embarrassed if I was him

Reactions: 7
I’m sure it’s been said that Alex’s friends don’t like Olivia and I’m really not surprised if she behaves with the same attitude and speaks to people on her comments. I’d be embarrassed if I was him
No one likes her

Reactions: 8
You can move a toilet even with soil stack in a different place my en suite is in middle my house and pipes and soil stack on side I just had to get a different type of toilet called a macerator toilet i could of had a saniflo which doesn't require the soil stack but both of these are expensive options which probably aren't being gifted to her so sod what Alex needs long as its free or cheap she don't care

I swear when you canter on a horse you're supposed to lean back abit??? Why is she sat upright fgs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.