Olivia Bowen #4 Says she’s getting broody, but ask her about kids and she gets real moody

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its very insensitive to people who might have died or relatives who got it etc 'look at me its negative, i can fly to dubai to make sure my husband doesn't cheat on me' its very selfish and all I can see this doing is making her lose more followers and fans. She doesnt need to do a shoot in Dubai for her clothes?? Who can afford her tit clothes atm anyway???
Her clothes are god awful! No one wants her shite! You can tell otherwise it would be thriving! But it’s not! No one mentions exempt society eve her mates, it really is exempt, from everyone. Cock

Reactions: 7
Their definition of work is pretty thin let’s face it. I hope 2021 brings a new perspective to the influencer culture. Overstating involvement in canine welfare does not really do much for the greater world. Instead of sitting around pouting how about you use your time to do something useful.

Reactions: 8
So Alex has tagged a photo of his mum on insta, if you look at her account she has a photo from Christmas day and they are blatantly in the same pub as Alex and Olivia. Not sure what the rules are on them driving down but I'm pretty sure they shouldn't of all been indoors at the pub? Her concerned post about going to Dubai is a total joke, she's not stuck to any of the rules here so what difference does it make.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I used to date a guy who’s sister had been having a 2 year affair with Alex. Used to visit her family and everything. The sister only ended it with him as she found out about yet another long term side chick. Olivia is definitely trying to paint a picture of a happy couple which is far from the truth.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
I used to date a guy who’s sister had been having a 2 year affair with Alex. Used to visit her family and everything. The sister only ended it with him as she found out about yet another long term side chick. Olivia is definitely trying to paint a picture of a happy couple which is far from the truth.
How long ago was this 😲😲

Reactions: 2
More please

• Haha
Reactions: 18
ROFL I really really hope this is true! That little wench is literally living a lie

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What was the point in getting tested, then having a load of people over then bragging about your negative result. She could have then caught it off the households that she had over? Or was that the point? So she can still go Dubai lol. Sneaky
This is so bad!! So she’s had the test already to prove she’s negative but then has been mixing with others since that test???? This is why I don’t really agree with the whole testing system to go abroad...

A friend of mine caught Covid and told us the day after. Another of my friends was getting off with her all night but the day after panicked and took a test. She was negative. A few days later (incubation period kicked in then!) and she was positive ... no tit Sherlock. Imagine if she had gone to a different country after that first test? This is how it is spreading whyyyy are people so thick. The influencers are not helping all of this 😩

Reactions: 4
Its very insensitive to people who might have died or relatives who got it etc 'look at me its negative, i can fly to dubai to make sure my husband doesn't cheat on me' its very selfish and all I can see this doing is making her lose more followers and fans. She doesnt need to do a shoot in Dubai for her clothes?? Who can afford her tit clothes atm anyway???
And what is the logic behind shooting TRACKSUITS in DUBAI??????? Kicking back on the beach in your joggers and hoodie, cracking idea

• Haha
Reactions: 14
we. want. more! Spill!

I know one of his friends through a mutual friend who regularly cheats on his girlfriend but that's not really proof that Alex cheats.

Reactions: 5
I think we all know her sole reason for going to Dubai is to watch him like a hawk. I do pity her

Reactions: 19
I think we all know her sole reason for going to Dubai is to watch him like a hawk. I do pity her
I really believe he stays with her for the couple status making money as they're probably still doing fairly well. I just dont believe this fake lifestyle pf being the happiest couple everrrr in their dream forever home...which I know may seem totally off... but I'm just not convinced with him and his feelings at all... & the way she acted when he last went out .. making tiktoks about what to do to annoy him but then he wasnt even there? Why go to that effort?

Reactions: 9
Spillllllllllllll

He used to post loads of posts about her, stories, pictures of them together. He even made a highlight JUST HER... hasnt been updated in a year or so, i think he has done something or something isnt what it seems and shes trying to paint a perfect picture. She is soooo fake and goes on about how real she is

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Spillllllllllllll

He used to post loads of posts about her, stories, pictures of them together. He even made a highlight JUST HER... hasnt been updated in a year or so, i think he has done something or something isnt what it seems and shes trying to paint a perfect picture. She is soooo fake and goes on about how real she is
I just looked and the highlight hasn’t been updated for 145 weeks 🤣🤣🤣😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 3
embarrassing she’ll be washed up if they were to split hence the reason she stays with him too, she also can’t bear the thought of someone else with him, like when she puts ‘mine’ on his pics yeah right, he’s been yours and a fair few other girls at the same time love!! Pitiful

Reactions: 2
How long ago was this 😲😲
It ended Jan this year,
Spillllllllllllll

I think both know their individual popularity isn’t enough to continue apart. I was pretty surprised! Olivia must know as he wasn’t exactly discreet and I saw family pics with him in etc. I’m not sure who the current side chick is

• Wow
Reactions: 12
It ended Jan this year,

I think both know their individual popularity isn’t enough to continue apart. I was pretty surprised! Olivia must know as he wasn’t exactly discreet and I saw family pics with him in etc. I’m not sure who the current side chick is
Omg best tea ☕☕☕

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.