Olivia Bowen #4 Says she’s getting broody, but ask her about kids and she gets real moody

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly don't think she's had Covid as if she had we'd have heard ALL about it as she's such an attention seeker. The sort that checks themselves in to A&E on social media for the 'you ok hun?'. I actually remember she did this on Twitter once in the early days, I seem to remember Alex was out or doing a club appearance without her & she was out separately & the taxi she was in had a minor bump so she took herself to A&E even though there was duck all wrong with her. One way to get loads of attention & cut Alex's night short.
Yes I remember. The taxi crashed or something it wasn't that bad but yep she got Alex to cut short his evening to tend to her. I remember she was on the side of the road waiting for him. I'm pretty sure most people would have been able to sort it out themselves but nope not her

Reactions: 5
They get older but so do their audience.

For example Cliff Richard who was a favourite of many young teenage girls, still manages to sell music at 80 because those girls are now 60/70!

All those love island fans of 4/5 years ago are now buying their first homes and see Olivia's house as aspirational... in 2/3 years they'll be having babies and in 50 years they'll be buying zimmer frames...

Reactions: 1
Just got a sponsored ad for Boux Avenue with her in it and someone has commented this on the picture.

20210114_180426.jpg

'Fess up tattlers, which one of you was it? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Sorry if this has already been said (I haven’t caught up) but I noticed she’s deleted the New Year’s Eve photo of her and Alex in Dubai...trouble in paradise?

Reactions: 5
He hasn't been on her stories this week has he?
And a natural swimming pool in Essex its going to be freezing and turn stagnant no?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.