Olivia Bowen #4 Says she’s getting broody, but ask her about kids and she gets real moody

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg her latest #ad.I think she has blurred out her fanjita😂.
what the actual heck. I’m all for female empowerment and it’s your body...whatever. But seriously, her whole vagina is on show....the blur doesn’t leave much to imagination hun. Doesn’t she have hers and Alex’s parents on Instagram as well?!?! I would be mortified if my in-laws saw that 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Also, for someone who supposedly knows quite a lot about dogs, she sure as hell should know that Julius K9 harnesses are AWFUL for frenchies. They restrict their chest movements causing breathing and joint problems. I have two frenchies myself and I did my research on this. People only use them as ‘p0liCE d0Gs uSe tHem’ 🤦🏻‍♀️🙄🤦🏻‍♀️🙄🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Trying not to body shame but really a terrible advert. She's clearly only just got changed into that as you can see the indentation of her knickers that she's been wearing and you can see every single lump, bump, rash etc. I don't mind those things but the fact that she gets paid to do these things and goes to zero effort to make the ads look good.

Reactions: 10
Those lip fillers are horrific goodness gracious
Her mouth and lips are so weird, resembles my cats a-hole in my opinion.

She says she doesn’t have filler too, when her top lip is now bigger than her bottom lip :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Im older than her and i'm probably older than a lot of you. But I find that photo disrespectful to herself, her husband and her/his family - I apologise if this isn't politically correct.
I think she has a normal woman's figure and she should be proud to be a woman. I just don't get why anyone would want to wear that. I just don't get what she's trying to say by doing so.
If she was on a beach in a bikini having fun it would be fine.
But she's in her bathroom, wearing clothes that really only her husband should see her in, imo #feelingold

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Someone message them and tell them she did the same thing just a few weeks before

Reactions: 3
View attachment 430994

Not one mention of AD or gifted. Infuriating.
Literally screen shot the same thing to say exactly the same! RAGING

I thought people used one or two companies to renovate. Is it normal to use so many?
She got their services for free hence why she’s got every Tom dick and Harry doing it

Is she forgetting she also went there, less than 2 months ago, when we were all in lockdown? Deleting her evidence must have also deleted her memory 🤣🙄 what a bleeping knob

Reactions: 7
Her mouth and lips are so weird, resembles my cats a-hole in my opinion.

She says she doesn’t have filler too, when her top lip is now bigger than her bottom lip :unsure:
She said she had filler once about 7 years ago lol but that’s absolutely bullshit. Filler dissolves, her lips have if anything got bigger

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.