Olivia Bowen #4 Says she’s getting broody, but ask her about kids and she gets real moody

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The DM keeping running stories on the influencers who have travelled abroad during lockdown, every list they've missed off Olivia and Alex! So infuriating that she's basically got away with it!
SOMEONE TIP THEM OFF QUICK
especially the fact that she deleted all the posts as well

Reactions: 5
Ffs is she really advocating the use of sunbeds? Really?! I just can’t believe her, I’ve done an online search and within minutes found that sunbeds aren’t a safe alternative to UV therapy. She really is a massive head.

Reactions: 6
It's only a matter of time before she becomes the 'face' of itchy fanny cream. Anything for some £££££££££

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Na now they’ve taken up acting 😫 pretending to give her a present which she actually has been gifted by the company themselves... but Alex smashed it x

imagine actually having to say ‘come on then let’s sit round the table and film ourselves pretending you bought me this’

and the girl commenting is spot on. This will be in the bin in approx 2 mins

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
I just came on here to say how embarrassing that video of Alex ‘giving’ her a free watch is 😭😭😂 I cringed so hard watching how bad their acting is I can’t even 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Her psoriasis isnt that bad! My husband had it so severe he is now on steriod injections that lower his immune system. His skin was covered head to toe and it made him so self conscious and depressed. They have worked wonders on his skin, but he is now classed high risk if he were to catch covid. Begging for a sunbed now when there are so many dangers associated with them!!

Na now they’ve taken up acting 😫 pretending to give her a present which she actually has been gifted by the company themselves... but Alex smashed it x

imagine actually having to say ‘come on then let’s sit round the table and film ourselves pretending you bought me this’

Looks like Liv's back deleting comments 😂 this has swiftly been deleted- guess she remembered shes trying to be less of a witch replying to people

Haha! Who at H. Samuel thought that would be a convincing AD... seriously... She lives in a million + house, has a Rolex etc... If he actually gave her that watch he would now currently be wearing it imprinted in his face !

• Haha
Reactions: 16
This is just another example thT contradicts the fact she ‘says she only advertises stuff she cares about’ no you just want money and will ad anything at all!! That will be in the bin in 2mins

Reactions: 4

I don’t follow Olivia on Instagram but from what I’ve noticed on this thread is how crazy defensive she is in her comments!! It’s such a harmless comment, it was hardly anybody trolling her. Comes across to me like she’s lashing out at “fans” perhaps because they’re starting to dislike her content.

Reactions: 9
Looking grubby as hell these days ain’t she 🤮😂
I honestly used to think she was so pretty and be so envious of her, but the more I’ve read this thread and come to realise how much of an ugly personality she has, I find her so unattractive now.

Reactions: 3
I honestly used to think she was so pretty and be so envious of her, but the more I’ve read this thread and come to realise how much of an ugly personality she has, I find her so unattractive now.
I think her personality just makes her an ugly person tbh. I never found her attractive in LI but for some reason the guys all wanted her and since she’s got out and found ‘fame’ she has a huge god complex.

She’s just tacky. Everything about her. Her tattoos, awful makeup, brassy dry hair...what’s with the undercut too?! Ergh.

Reactions: 11

She’s been busy this morning deleting comments by the looks of it because all that’s left are comments from the same z-listers who all comment on each other’s posts to make themselves still look relevant, and people licking her ass. That advert made me cringe so bad 🤣🤣 they must be getting desperate because they are advertising some right crap recently. There is no chance of her ever wearing that watch again, anyone with half a brain knows that!

Reactions: 7
I think her personality just makes her an ugly person tbh. I never found her attractive in LI but for some reason the guys all wanted her and since she’s got out and found ‘fame’ she has a huge god complex.

She’s just tacky. Everything about her. Her tattoos, awful makeup, brassy dry hair...what’s with the undercut too?! Ergh.

Probably because they knew she'd put out.

& did she need to get her tits out to show her skin issues?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.