Olivia Bowen #4 Says she’s getting broody, but ask her about kids and she gets real moody

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I get the impression that maybe their management have told them not to post too much about their trip. Normally we would of got a tour of their FREE hotel room or 10000 bikini shots with the bottoms pulled up to her chin.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I think all of these z listers are an utter disgrace going on non essential holidays pretending to be working. It’s a slap in the face to everyone. Do these people have any brain cell between them.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I think all of these z listers are an utter disgrace going on non essential holidays pretending to be working. It’s a slap in the face to everyone. Do these people have any brain cell between them.
They have brain cells they just don't care. They can't see past their own selfish lives

Reactions: 6
Who can afford to go to a NYE party in dubai with the restrictions anyway? Whats the point of her sharing it to her followers in the UK???? Like is someone gonna be like yeah sure ill get on a plane and go to a NYE bash in Dubai because alex and olivia are there??? Why would she want anyone to break lockdown rules, oh wait to put cash in her pocket! How stupid and selfish can she get. I honestly pray that brands dont choose to work with her anymore. Please God please

Reactions: 22
Posting "there's still tickets left guys!" knowing full well the majority of her followers are stuck in the UK not allowed to leave home, makes me sick 😡

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Posting "there's still tickets left guys!" knowing full well the majority of her followers are stuck in the UK not allowed to leave home, makes me sick 😡
Completely. I really hope people pick up on her losing touch with reality and her followers vote with their feet.

Reactions: 8
Olivia cleverly not posting absolutely anything and all ads she did in the uk making it look like she hasn’t gone away but Sophie kasai has shown her in Dubai..

Reactions: 6
When I looked earlier today she literally only had two stories which is really unlike her she normally posts loads especially when on holiday, I must have missed them!

When I looked earlier today she literally only had two stories which is really unlike her she normally posts loads especially when on holiday, I must have missed them!
Maybe she deleted them or they expired 🤔 i can't say I even remember what they were about, something about Alex djing and the view I think.

I do like Olivia when she's being herself but all the ads do my head in.

They are all wankers and she’s just posted a pic I’m so tempted to tell her to duck off the tone deaf wanker

Reactions: 8
Maybe she deleted them or they expired 🤔 i can't say I even remember what they were about, something about Alex djing and the view I think.

I do like Olivia when she's being herself but all the ads do my head in.
It was basically telling everyone that there were tickets left to the event, really inconsiderate! Looks like they've been deleted

Reactions: 4
Didn't know they all lived together in the same HOUSEHOLD. Cant believe they are acting like they are better than wearing a mask lol Do you think thats why Olivia named her brand Exempt so she could get away with so much tit because shes 'exempt from society'

So I sent a message to one of her ambassador companies (why would anyone wanna buy a product when she doesnt even care about her fans????) telling them that their ambassador is breaking Covid rules. They keep deleting my comments, and now blocked me. Please never ever use skinrepublic ladies, like they could have explained to me why they won't not post her afterall I am a customer too 😯😯😯😯 bleeping joke

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
20210101_094610.jpg

See how long these comments last.
I'm hoping the first one is sarcasm 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 16
No social distancing or masks?! I thought Dubai had relatively high cases ... surprised the rules aren’t stricter ...

And it’s a disgrace from Gabby Allen to be back there! (She’s on Sophie kasei’s stories, sneakily keeping anything off her own) - she only left Dubai a few days before Christmas. Came back and had a wonderful few days with family celebrating and now she’s fucked off back to Dubai again! Don’t know what her excuse is since I doubt she’s doing any “work” over there. These fuckers are spreading the virus all over the shop. I hope the Zara Holland incident in Barbados blows up and gives them all a kick in the teeth. So insensitive to everyone back home, amazingly the same people they need to like them to even have any “influence”!!

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.