Olivia Bowen #4 Says she’s getting broody, but ask her about kids and she gets real moody

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just find it highly suspicious that she will draw attention to the fact that she’s tier 2, when she has wrongly interpreted/stretched the rules throughout the pandemic. We’ve seen the parties and birthdays they’ve had at the house when they weren’t allowed.. to now claim she’s tier 2 and therefore has more freedoms when she hasn’t followed the rules up until now seems a bit coincidental to me and more like picking and choosing when it suits..

Reactions: 2
Damn I had her postcode saved on zoopla but its not there anymore ... it’s definitely a Chelmsford postcode, I think she’s in 4 and lying!

Damn I had her postcode saved on zoopla but its not there anymore ... it’s definitely a Chelmsford postcode, I think she’s in 4 and lying!
Uttlesford council is tier 2. But Chelmsford isn’t under that. Colchester is tier 2. But I don’t know where she lives.

You can have a Chelmsford postcode and not live near Chelmsford e.g Bishops Stortford which isn’t even in Essex

She must be on the edge of the boundary

Knew she’d let us all know if she was expert ... I can see her doing whatever she wants over Xmas regardless

Reactions: 1
She must be on the edge of the boundary

Knew she’d let us all know if she was expert ... I can see her doing whatever she wants over Xmas regardless
Of course she will. Regardless of anyone visiting being in another tier etc. Queen Liv makes her own rules.
Wonder where she is as CAnt be far from here. That’s a worry. 😂

I hope one of the plus sides of Covid is that 'influencers' and beggars like Liv get deserted by their followers and their fake life implodes whilst they end up having to do a proper job. It increasingly sticks in the craw that these cretins without a single brain cell between them and who have never done a proper day's work end up getting all these freebies whilst us peasants have to go out to work and don't get everything handed to us on a plate.

Reactions: 4
If you check her social blade it’s pretty steady growth, doesn’t look like she’s lost loads of followers, at least recently.

Hmmmmmm I feel something is going on between Alex and Olivia, he doesnt seem to be liking her posts and vice versa, and when that happens we all know they're fallen out. I do wonder what his story is about

Reactions: 5
Someone’s just commented on his latest post saying they feel for him being married to someone that thinks they are better than everyone else and that it must be tough for him 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Someone’s just commented on his latest post saying they feel for him being married to someone that thinks they are better than everyone else and that it must be tough for him 🤣🤣
cracked me up that randomer then chipping in and saying must be tiring sticking up for someone you don’t know 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Anyone noticed she’s writing Ad properly on things now? Wouldn’t surprise me if she’s been contacted by them and that’s what she’s whining about cause I’ve reported her and a few others have too

Reactions: 3
I can’t believe he replied ‘suck your mum’ how unprofessional from an account that they use for advertising. I can’t believe a company would then want to work with to them.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.