Olivia Bowen #4 Says she’s getting broody, but ask her about kids and she gets real moody

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How sad that her birthday trip was just one big ad? At this point they can only be together for the money surely. She doesn’t even look in that vid like she wants to be near him 🤷‍♀️
See I sometimes think maybe influencers think “might aswell go for it while it’s free and lasts!”
alex looks like he’s aged a lot this past year - could be down to anything though tbf and getting older

Reactions: 4
I'm beginning to think whoever spilt the Alex side chick tea is not true. Is there anymore info on his cheating, I just cant see him doing that!

Reactions: 7
Sorry haven’t read these threads but I really can’t see her as a size 8 like it says on her stories
completely agree with this, she’s obviously tiny but I don’t think she’s an 8. As annoying as she is, can’t deny she has a lovely figure, but I’d say she’s a 10.

Reactions: 3
I really think (well hope as well) that this will be livhuns last year on the gram I think her shelf life is expiring and her relationship, house and bloody forgotten horse isn’t ‘goals’ anymore. Shame.

What a coincidence her horse is mentioned here and then she posts how she misses her eh???!!?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What a coincidence her horse is mentioned here and then she posts how she misses her eh???!!?
She definitely reads here. She posted on Twitter a while ago something like “who do I contact to take a site down?”

• Haha
Like hasnt she got an actual horse account to post that, obviously read here first hahahahaha also if you miss her that much why did you get a horse then go on holiday lol

Reactions: 6
Like hasnt she got an actual horse account to post that, obviously read here first hahahahaha also if you miss her that much why did you get a horse then go on holiday lol
Also what about the dogs? Do they not count now?! Hahahaha

Also what about the dogs? Do they not count now?! Hahahaha
Ditched with Mumma B whilst she does non essential work which includes stalking her husband and having her birthday on a boat that's being promoted lmao and we're the jealous ones ahahahahaha 😂🙃

I'd love to have a holiday but right now no... I put my family and friends health first. Also Dubai would be the bottom of the list. Lately it seems to be the place for influencers.... and sadly seems more tacky now... the appeal has gone completely!!!

Ditched with Mumma B whilst she does non essential work which includes stalking her husband and having her birthday on a boat that's being promoted lmao and we're the jealous ones ahahahahaha 😂🙃
I have always got the feeling that Olivia doesnt really like dogs and isnt even a dog person, she just got them cause she knew it would bring popularity. On one story I saw her saying to the female dog "get off you witch". I think Alex genuinely likes dogs so that could also be why they got them and when they were in the old house he walked them a lot. You never see either of them walking them anymore mind

Reactions: 5
I'm beginning to think whoever spilt the Alex side chick tea is not true. Is there anymore info on his cheating, I just cant see him doing that!
Without revealing identities, what more info do you want? I can confirm Alex did make her sign a NDA and tbh she doesn’t want the drama of it publicly. And like i said, I don’t know who the new side chick is 🤷🏻‍♀️ It ended around Jan last year and she was seeing him about 10 months.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.