Olivia Bowen #4 Says she’s getting broody, but ask her about kids and she gets real moody

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Simple then hun - don’t have an IG account for your horse riding. Honestly she’s the worst example of someone just wanting to have followers to fawn at her lifestyle...
She really is the rudest, most cock sure influencer on Instagram. How she has any genuine followers I will never know, she has zero likeability 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 20
Simple then hun - don’t have an IG account for your horse riding. Honestly she’s the worst example of someone just wanting to have followers to fawn at her lifestyle...
How bleeping dare she.. when all her job is to do is advise people on what to spend their money on!! Ads/promos etc. Yeah we will all listen to you but god forbid your followers/fans show an interest in your content and try interact. dislike her hope she falls off her horse

• Haha
Reactions: 18
My god Olivia get over yourself 🙄

Reactions: 3
She’s so rude! I don’t remember her being this unlikeable before getting her house tbh but her attitude is tit

Reactions: 13
Haha. So funny. She will take the freebies that come with being famous and loves the attention but not ALL the attention, not the bad attention. You can pick and choose!
All that attention is what pays for the house and the horse and allows her to sit on her arse most the day on her phone.
She annoys me can you tell

Reactions: 6
She is the bleeping WORST. Begs everything, spends 24/7 on the gram showing us everything except her unflushed turds and then has the bleeping AUDACITY to be rude to anyone who comments. I mean, she's not going to be getting a call from Mensa anytime soon but she is such a thick bleeping bleep who has no idea how to speak to people. She thinks she's Kate Middleton when all she is a rough old ho that got lucky on a reality show and married the 'hot guy'. God knows what he sees in her, rougher than a rat's hole. She bleeping grinds my gears.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She is the bleeping WORST. Begs everything, spends 24/7 on the gram showing us everything except her unflushed turds and then has the bleeping AUDACITY to be rude to anyone who comments. I mean, she's not going to be getting a call from Mensa anytime soon but she is such a thick bleeping bleep who has no idea how to speak to people. She thinks she's Kate Middleton when all she is a rough old ho that got lucky on a reality show and married the 'hot guy'. God knows what he sees in her, rougher than a rat's hole. She bleeping grinds my gears.
Yes and were the 'jealous trolls' 🙄 lol we aren't jealous we just see the real you (yes even if we have only seen snippets of TV shows 😂) You only need to watch five minutes of Olivia to know she's a massive bellend anyway lol

Yes and were the 'jealous trolls' 🙄 lol we aren't jealous we just see the real you (yes even if we have only seen snippets of TV shows 😂) You only need to watch five minutes of Olivia to know she's a massive bellend anyway lol

Jealous of that old twit? Hardly. Pig thick, rough as tit and her 'career' is begging for freebies. Their house interiors are vile, totally beige, no imagination or finesse.

Reactions: 4
Everyone pulls the jealousy card when they find out people hate them... no love you’re just an insufferable witch

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I mean, it's a bit of an odd request but still her reply is SO rude..

View attachment 344198View attachment 344199
To be fair what a stupid bleeping thing to write on someone’s picture. The internet is a weird place

Jealous of that old twit? Hardly. Pig thick, rough as tit and her 'career' is begging for freebies. Their house interiors are vile, totally beige, no imagination or finesse.
Old 😮😮 bleeping fuming I’m 28!

• Haha
Howling at some of these comments! Said exactly what we are all thinking! She’s an absolute cock! She’s tit at riding, she’s tit at designing and tit at home interiors. No one is jealous of your inability to do all of the above. Get over yourself

Reactions: 8
Is it just me or does her mouth look gross in those latest photos for her ITS friends launch? Her lips actually make me feel sick :sick: maybe too much filler.

I just think if you’re that insufferable and rude there better be a bloody good reason for it and I’m struggling to find what hers is.. you’d think she’s been voted worlds sexiest woman or something. Bang average at best I think being with him has gone to her head. Would rather tit in my hands and clap than buy her ‘FRIENDS’ collection. Every week she has a new drop with ITS and every week it’s as tit as the last. Absolutely nothing to be jealous of I’d rather not have a pot to piss in than have a few bob and be who she is. Also HAVING A THYROID ISSUE IS NOT AN EXCUSE FOR BEING A LAZY SLOB. I have a thyroid issue and get up and work 8-5 everyday. GET. OFF. YOUR. ARSE.

Reactions: 1
Now on the beg for a car.. Swear she has a meltdown if she ever has to get her purse out. Pay for your tit like the rest of us
So true! She’s crying out for one of those dodgy gifted cars on lease that the TOWIE lot had a few years back.

Reactions: 2
Now on the beg for a car.. Swear she has a meltdown if she ever has to get her purse out. Pay for your tit like the rest of us
Buy a decent car then they aint money pits.buy one 1 year old or even ex demo they always top of range low milage and cheap.dont lose 30% like when you buy new and drive off forecourt and will be under warranty dont need mot for 2 years and just swap yearly.or is that just simple and means using own money?

Reactions: 1
I’ve finally unfollowed her because she’s just got too annoying for me to bare 😂 all her posts are now either ads or begging posts, and I’ve saw a few people commenting on her posts realising the same thing. Before I unfollowed her aswell I also noticed she’s getting less comments on her posts now so hopefully she’s fizzling out🤞

I’ve finally unfollowed her because she’s just got too annoying for me to bare 😂 all her posts are now either ads or begging posts, and I’ve saw a few people commenting on her posts realising the same thing. Before I unfollowed her aswell I also noticed she’s getting less comments on her posts now so hopefully she’s fizzling out🤞
Hope so!! I also think that she may be deleting the bad ones which leaves very few positive ones 😂😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.