Olivia Bowen #4 Says she’s getting broody, but ask her about kids and she gets real moody

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For gods sake these “influencers” are so sloppy. IMAGINE NOT IRONING THE CLOTHES YOU’RE ADVERTISING! To make it worse it’s their own bloody brand they’re trying to sell 🤦🏻‍♀️
Wasn't this the campaign they were going out to Dubai to shoot? Or this is what she claimed to get around the travel for work restrictions.

Reactions: 7
Have you seen them pjs for in the style? Just why?! 🤢🤢 Also surely if you’ve got your own clothes business like her and Alex have, why would you advertise other clothing companies? It makes no sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Omg the Rolex comment made me LOL. Every single post she shares is an AD.. she’s not relatable in the slightest!

Reactions: 9
Those pyjamas are actually so tit and tacky, who buys this stuff 😩
And Liv hun couldn’t keep up the nice act for more than a week.
9EA08A9A-1F99-44CD-88FB-DFD02E2BE3C2.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She mentions her height all the time, I’m pretty sure no one cares??? I swear by the way she goes on you’d think she’s 3ft8. I don’t get who the people are that message her saying ‘didn’t realise you were short’ I don’t think anyone cares? She’s not even that short he’s just tall!!! Coming from a 5ft1 gal lol

Attachments

Reactions: 8
She mentions her height all the time, I’m pretty sure no one cares??? I swear by the way she goes on you’d think she’s 3ft8. I don’t get who the people are that message her saying ‘didn’t realise you were short’ I don’t think anyone cares? She’s not even that short he’s just tall!!! Coming from a 5ft1 gal lol
Exactly, she’s actually average height. Not short at all. Most my friends are 5ft and I’m 5ft 4, but I don’t class myself as short at all, I’m fact I feel tall most times 🤣🤣

Exactly, she’s actually average height. Not short at all. Most my friends are 5ft and I’m 5ft 4, but I don’t class myself as short at all, I’m fact I feel tall most times 🤣🤣
Exactly!! I can’t say I ever lost sleep wondering how tall Olivia Buckland from Love Island was but I’m glad she keeps reminding us like she’s the only woman in the world under 5’5 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Those pyjamas are actually so tit and tacky, who buys this stuff 😩
And Liv hun couldn’t keep up the nice act for more than a week. View attachment 409927
I hate tit like this. People will stand up for something and then as soon as the celebrity replies they backtrack on it and start fan-girling. So pathetic.

I don’t get the obsession with being seen as small. She’s 5’4, same height as me which is hella average. There’s nothing special about her at all.

Reactions: 13
My Nan is under 5ft5 as well and she doesn’t go on about it. Olivia can shut up. I swear she just likes mentioning that Alex is 6ft 3. Again, no one cares

Reactions: 6
Why does she keep throwing hints about babies if she doesn’t like being questioned on it? It’s like she’s goading to be asked by her followers so she can moan about being asked.

(Just to add - I am very much of the opinion you shouldn’t ask women about babies etc)

Reactions: 9
I used to work as a colleague with olivia pre love island & she was soo rude to customers and clients! Still have copies of the emails lool 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Omg spill!! ☕☕
Theres not like a lot to say, she would eff up orders and then blame suppliers or customers. Sent EXTREMELY rude emails demanding stuff. We worked for a promotinal company in essex. Selling pens, mugs anything that can be branded basically

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I genuinely think she looks in the mirror and sees Angelina Jolie. She's so lacking in anything interesting to say she has to resort to telling us how tall she is. What size are her feet and what's her bra size? I'm sure she'll let us know in due course.

Those pyjamas are beyond hideous.

Reactions: 6
Theres not like a lot to say, she would eff up orders and then blame suppliers or customers. Sent EXTREMELY rude emails demanding stuff. We worked for a promotinal company in essex. Selling pens, mugs anything that can be branded basically
is she as tiny as she says she is 🙄

• Haha
She looks so so grubby recently. She just looks like one of those girls that’s fanny stinks

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.