Olivia Bowen #4 Says she’s getting broody, but ask her about kids and she gets real moody

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me or in her latest video which she promotes Asda pjs etc is she not wearing any knickers?

How random was that whole thing anyway

Tell me what pics you want of me???

How self obsessed is that 😂😂

Reactions: 3
Yuck. Self- indulgent. Who on earth would request anything?! She literally has nothing to post about.

Reactions: 1
I tell you what pics we want, love: Arse and flaps covered up (for a change) and perhaps a hair wash for the first time in years. Yucky old scrote. Seriously, she has NOTHING to offer apart from her absurd house piled with freebies and her fit husband. No intelligence, no humility, humour or self-awareness, just a sea of beige mediocrity. Even having a horse hasn't made her interesting.

Reactions: 9
What I really want from her is to stop moaning but being really sketchy with what her actual problem is. Always saying theres so much going on, like what? That you can't go Dubai like you planned after christmas? That you have to shoot your tit range with in the style in 5 different angles while getting hair and makeup and food given to you? She just does my head in. I think it's her whole desensitized approach, even her message about tier 4 was still centred around her, nothing seems genuine. I'm actually surprised she still has such a massive fan base. Thank God for tattle as I was starting to think I was the only one that was taking a dislike to her.

Reactions: 15
Is it just me or in her latest video which she promotes Asda pjs etc is she not wearing any knickers?
Think its like a cream thong or something as cant see the sides or bum bit but you do get glimpses lovely advertising that
Camera bit higher be better why do these compare use her she has zero class or decorum

Has anyone else noticed how her recent posts hardly get any comments or likes compared to what she used to get? I looked at her last few posts and there are about 20 comments and most seem to be from fake bot accounts, hopefully others are starting to realise what she’s really like! Fingers crossed 2021 is the year she becomes irrelevant 🤞 🤩 I really wonder what they will do with that massive house when their work dries up!

Reactions: 6
Has anyone else noticed how her recent posts hardly get any comments or likes compared to what she used to get? I looked at her last few posts and there are about 20 comments and most seem to be from fake bot accounts, hopefully others are starting to realise what she’s really like! Fingers crossed 2021 is the year she becomes irrelevant 🤞 🤩 I really wonder what they will do with that massive house when their work dries up!
Maybe thats why she is upset/down recently 😍 she said before that she does worry that ‘all this’ (lifestyle, house etc) could be taken away at any minute due to the line of work she is in.
Would be entirely her own fault if she does become less relevant as she is a nasty skank who talks to people like they are minions

Reactions: 8
Good! Probs cause everyone has realised or she’s deleting all negative comments and left with hardly any! Most recent underwear pic I actually thought she had her muff out and a hairy one at that! Christ!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Good! Probs cause everyone has realised or she’s deleting all negative comments and left with hardly any! Most recent underwear pic I actually thought she had her muff out and a hairy one at that! Christ!
Cannot unsee that now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
That's so tragic 😂 imagine having to do that for a paycheck. Cringeeeeee.

So glad I’ve found this thread. Been thinking the same about her for a while. Have noticed that latest post doesn’t have many comments at all and a fair few of them are from other ‘influences’. She really does need bringing down a peg or 2 she can be a right witch how she replies to people on Instagram.

Reactions: 7
I noticed Alex is also posting saying “one thing after another” now too. Seems like their work is drying up and/or she’s caught him cheating again

Think its like a cream thong or something as cant see the sides or bum bit but you do get glimpses lovely advertising that
Camera bit higher be better why do these compare use her she has zero class or decorum
You do get glimpses of something. I’m still convinced she’s pantyless. Next time she’ll probably just sit with her legs open to see the stuff.

• Sick
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.