Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Matterbaby

VIP Member
Her time is coming to an end, I can see it. She is doing anything for a bit of exposure/money. Remember when she said she was going to be a bit more private with her house because she was nervous about her safety etc? If you're that anxious Olivia, why did you allow OK mag to film inside your house? For money and exposure. Magazine deals aren't cheap. All the ITS ranges, like has your own company flopped? Because you sell such crap clothes??? She was so passionate about clothes right, remember she did textiles at school because she loves it so much? Love it so much you're happy to flog fast fashion for a bit of cash! The effort she puts into ads are second to none and her other jobs include presenting a shit wedding dress show and appearing on random tv website videos (MTV).

She thought horse riding would be a great way to get people involved, interested, free stuff but she shut everyone up the other week saying she doesn't accept anyone other than one person's advice. (whats the point of the instagram page then? Oh yeah to show off what you have and others dont)

Shes so unlikeable unlike the other islanders in her series and the series since hers. She was a bitch to Sophie, and has anyone noticed she doesn't like Gabby's posts anymore since she got with her boyfriend? (he's a friend of Alex's) she comes across extremely bratty and jealous, and I feel like his friends arent big fans of her either.

Someone / some people will come along, another 'couple goals' and I can't wait for that day 😊

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24

That’sOk

VIP Member
Thread suggestion. Ad after ad to maintain her lifestyle, you would think Mrs moody would be less hostile.

• Haha
You know what I’m glad she fell off Dolly. She’s so cocky and arrogant. Saying things like ‘I wanted dolly because she’s fiesty’ and mentioning things about her breed and how she didn’t want a boring old horse to trot around on. Yet all I ever see her doing is going on hacks and not even rising in her trots. Not that I know anything about horses, I’ve ridden a few times had lessons as a kid but haven’t got a clue about them really. I feel she’s now almost regretting her decision with Dolly as Olivia is obviously not suited to her - dolly needs someone far more experienced to ride her, it’s as if Olivia frustrates Dolly. This is just from what I see on her Instagram like I say I’m not a horsey girl but Olivia falling off seems to have made her realise she can’t just pick up and drop riding as she pleases and she’s not as much of a professional jockey as she thinks. Her morals don’t exist and she’s a liar, saying she only promotes things she uses and believes in.... what a load of bull. All this ‘be kind’ for the in the style campaign working with the Samaritans, are these companies not looking at their influencers attitudes to their followers? It doesn’t take much for them to look on her comments and see how rude and UNKIND she is to others. Okay some comments might not be kind in the first place but she doesn’t have to reply, yet she is actively rude back. What message is she sending?? And also, all this ad omissions, she knows she should - as have you seen other influencers and they say ‘I have to say ad as I’ve worked with this brand but this isn’t part of the contract’ but just the MENTION of the brand requires them to state it’s an ad. Olivia is blatantly advertising items and hides the ‘ad’ or doesn’t put it at all!! I really hope she gets 100000% cancelled in 2021.

And breathe!!

Gobble goose

Am I the only one not able to get in on the horse debate cos I know absolutely nothing about them 😂😂😂 although I’d trust a horsey person’s opinion on here over hers personally as she chats waffle

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Tammy flu

Ooh telling everyone the same story about how her house was fate blah blah blah. No one cares Olivia. You've made what was a lovely home into a mismatched pile of shit
It wasn't fate at all, how many of us have driven past houses and wished we owned them?I know I have. Fact of the matter is Olivia got lucky, extremely, extremely lucky! So she's been in a position where she has been able to buy a home like that. And I think many of us are so annoyed with her as she's not exactly likeable, at all! Which just makes her even luckier than the celebs who actually are likeable.

Like many of us has said, the fame and fortune doesn't last, I looked up how much a month their council tax bill alone is... enough to make your eyes water & I dont have to pay it. That's not taking into consideration bills, mortgage repayments, etc. They must be up to their eyeballs hence the need for all these H Samuel & sex toy ads, they're getting to the point where they're taking what they can. They must be struggling. I kind of feel for them, they've bought this house, not for themselves but for instagram and their fake friends/followers, let's face it, Olivia doesn't want a huge family, if a family at all. it'll soon come to breaking point, they'll realise they've bitten off more than they can chew and have to downsize.

• Sad

Sarah W

I get the impression that maybe their management have told them not to post too much about their trip. Normally we would of got a tour of their FREE hotel room or 10000 bikini shots with the bottoms pulled up to her chin.

• Haha

Loz123456789

We are literally struggling with Covid here in the UK and she’s fucking advertising a shit NYE party. Piss off oliva

Rxt156

VIP Member
I’d rather have my 3 bed semi that I’ve worked hard for than a big house right on the road that I got by being a tart on TV

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Matterbaby

VIP Member
Who can afford to go to a NYE party in dubai with the restrictions anyway? Whats the point of her sharing it to her followers in the UK???? Like is someone gonna be like yeah sure ill get on a plane and go to a NYE bash in Dubai because alex and olivia are there??? Why would she want anyone to break lockdown rules, oh wait to put cash in her pocket! How stupid and selfish can she get. I honestly pray that brands dont choose to work with her anymore. Please God please

Loz123456789

On the beg for a swimming pool or natural swimming pond, go fuck your self Olivia, people are fucking dying of covid, have no money and all you can think of is who will give me a free fucking pool. Really hope no one responds to the cunt

• Haha

Sarah W

2x
I’m so pissed off at this whole Dubai influencer thing that’s going on at the moment. They’re some sort of weird group that think they’re above everything and everyone. Gone are the days where celebrities were actually movie stars or singers. ‘Celebrities’ nowadays in the UK are just those that shag on TV. They are completely talentless. I know I sound so old and boring but I am absolutely sick of influencer culture and I so hope it comes to an end soon.
Hit the nail on the head there. I think the whole influencer culture has a lot to answer for, fast fashion wreaking havoc with the planet, the way they bang on about body positivity then edit the shit out of their photos, god knows how much damage that has caused to individuals. The fact they will literally endorse anything for a few bob, diet pill, diet drinks, cosmetic surgery and then when the work drys up they pop out a kid as the next money maker. I truly feel for the generation that grew up with the influencer culture. There's no individuality anymore and no actual talent. It's such a shame, i really hope 2021 is the year they're forgotten.

That’sOk

VIP Member
F4EB57D7-ECED-4FBF-9A84-2E4A681A720F.jpeg

At least she has finally admitted that she has over horsed herself! She should have gone and had lessons at a riding school until she was ready to buy a horse but.

Just because you can doesn’t mean you should. I can see her getting bored very easily and her mate Alice ending up caring for dolly, especially once lockdown is over.

AshW333

Lollll I forgot I even reported one of her undisclosed ads months ago, but just got this today! I almost felt bad for reporting it, until I remembered her and Alex have previously and continuously flouted the rules and no doubt contributed to the spread of the virus
8CA43AFD-AA77-41D3-B936-1D07B730A8FC.jpeg

MrsRS

Chatty Member
She did NOT just go from heartbroken about Captain Tom to a seedy sex toy pay advert 🤣🤣
does she post anything nowadays that isn't a paid advert?? It's got to be 99.9% at this stage! That corset thing is vile. And Why are her face, arms and legs all different colours?!

• Haha
Didn't Alex say that Sophie was by far the best looking female on their series of LI? She absolutely was. Liv is dog rough, I'm sorry. Nice body but fug.

Reactions: 21

Rubyjessie123

I think all of these z listers are an utter disgrace going on non essential holidays pretending to be working. It’s a slap in the face to everyone. Do these people have any brain cell between them.

• Heart

Orangepipz

Her USP is she is a girl just like "you", she met a boy, got married, got a house, got a dog, got another house, got a horse...
There are a lot of people who have invested a lot of time in them and their relationship and their "journey"... A lot who would've met boyfriends at a similar time and aspire to be just like her...
I may be one of the few but I don’t find their relationship ‘goals’ 🤷🏻‍♀️ They just come across as fame hungry and fake. Did anyone watch her show about second hand wedding dresses? She wasn’t good at presenting at all and she didn’t seem genuine either.