Olivia Bowen #4 Says she’s getting broody, but ask her about kids and she gets real moody

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well the witch is back, she literally was nice for less than 24 hours. Why reply like this??? She doesn’t have to be so rude all the time just a plain simple ‘no I’m not but thank you’ would suffice. Can’t stand the fake cow
To be fair it must be infuriating to be constantly questioned about being pregnant, I would hate it. If she’s having any infertility issues behind the scene it would really hit a nerve. I don’t know why society thinks it’s acceptable to hound women on babies, it shouldn’t be normal

Reactions: 35
To be fair it must be infuriating to be constantly questioned about being pregnant, I would hate it. If she’s having any infertility issues behind the scene it would really hit a nerve. I don’t know why society thinks it’s acceptable to hound women on babies, it shouldn’t be normal

I agree with this. She's a rude piece of tit but speculation about pregnancy is out of order.

Reactions: 15
SHE spoke about it!!!! Like how can you talk about it and then shut people down. She needs to not make it a point of discussion. How can she say she's holding off having children in her stories but moans about people commenting. If you hate it that mucj just don't talk about it. Ignore the comments.

Reactions: 2
SHE spoke about it!!!! Like how can you talk about it and then shut people down. She needs to not make it a point of discussion. How can she say she's holding off having children in her stories but moans about people commenting. If you hate it that mucj just don't talk about it. Ignore the comments.

Yes, but for someone to say you LOOK pregnant is rude and out of order. It would be different if they'd asked if she saw herself trying for kids in the next few months? But a passive aggressive 'you are giving off pregnancy vibes' is bleeping wrong.

Reactions: 7
Yes, but for someone to say you LOOK pregnant is rude and out of order. It would be different if they'd asked if she saw herself trying for kids in the next few months? But a passive aggressive 'you are giving off pregnancy vibes' is bleeping wrong.
The comment isnt really passive agressive though. She just said pregnancy vibes with a heart. Like I said if she doesn't want people to comment on her pregnancy plans, dont make it a point of discussion, if you get that upset about people commenting. Don't be in the public eye. Especially saying you put off having children because of the pandemic and how scared she is when she went to Dubai without masks on!!!?

She doesn't want children anytime soon and her replies to comments like that I feel is an excuse for her to be a dick head. She has lost over 1000 followers so it's really disgusting how she moans at people for commenting things like that but shes okay to discuss about being scared in the pandemic..... When she flouted lockdown rules. People have been trying for years and didn't go abroad to Dubai in a pandemic because they do actually care about what harm it could do to a baby and everyone else, they dont discuss it and post to 2.5mill followers. Its all for attention.

Reactions: 6
She had every right to talk about it whenever she wants to and also not discuss it whenever she wants to.
for all we know she could have had several miscarriages, could be experiencing infertility problems, and she might have mentioned it the other day to make people stop asking.
she’s a dick but people should really not make presumptions or constantly want her to talk about it

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She had every right to talk about it whenever she wants to and also not discuss it whenever she wants to.
for all we know she could have had several miscarriages, could be experiencing infertility problems, and she might have mentioned it the other day to make people stop asking.
she’s a dick but people should really not make presumptions or constantly want her to talk about it
Maybe I'm just different. I've had miscarriages and I really really want children and it's been a struggle but I don't get upset when people ask me questions about when am I having children or if I look pregnant etc Tbf though I dont get upset about much 😂

Reactions: 1
Maybe I'm just different. I've had miscarriages and I really really want children and it's been a struggle but I don't get upset when people ask me questions about when am I having children or if I look pregnant etc Tbf though I dont get upset about much 😂
My cousin has had 7 secret miscarriages, and the amount of times she gets asked when she’s having another or told she shouldn’t leave a bigger gap etc is horrendous. I’ve seen her heart break when she’s having a really hard time with it and people ask her these sorts of questions.
I don’t think there’s harm in asking if she wants children someday but people seem to be obsessed with it with those two

• Sad
Reactions: 7
The comment isnt really passive agressive though. She just said pregnancy vibes with a heart. Like I said if she doesn't want people to comment on her pregnancy plans, dont make it a point of discussion, if you get that upset about people commenting. Don't be in the public eye. Especially saying you put off having children because of the pandemic and how scared she is when she went to Dubai without masks on!!!?

She doesn't want children anytime soon and her replies to comments like that I feel is an excuse for her to be a dick head. She has lost over 1000 followers so it's really disgusting how she moans at people for commenting things like that but shes okay to discuss about being scared in the pandemic..... When she flouted lockdown rules. People have been trying for years and didn't go abroad to Dubai in a pandemic because they do actually care about what harm it could do to a baby and everyone else, they dont discuss it and post to 2.5mill followers. Its all for attention.

Sorry, but I disagree. I think she's a dick but comments about pregnancy make me mad. It's inappropriate no matter how open someone is about these things. Putting a heart on the end is just bleeping childish.

Reactions: 12
Well the witch is back, she literally was nice for less than 24 hours. Why reply like this??? She doesn’t have to be so rude all the time just a plain simple ‘no I’m not but thank you’ would suffice. Can’t stand the fake cow
Makes me laugh that she used the saying don’t give up your day job when Olivia doesn’t even have a day job herself 😂

I agree with being able to discuss pregnancy when you want to and also stop discussing it when you want to.... when you’re sat at home talking to friends/family. But moving the goal posts to your millions of followers does cause a bit of confusion. I personally wouldn’t comment on any influencers pictures about anything because I don’t really care to lol. So I do get why it’s a bit weird to get pregnancy vibes from a coast advertisement post. But others may be slightly confused with what they can and can’t comment when she constantly changes her mind. And also if she doesn’t want to discuss it she could just move past the comment/delete it and get on with her day. Unfortunately if you’re going to rake in tens of thousands of pounds for an Instagram post, people commenting annoying stuff may be something you should take with it... and I don’t mean trolling by that I.e someone commenting telling her to kill herself. I mean people commenting with a genuine interest in her life, even if it’s parts of her life she doesn’t want to discuss today. Because let’s be honest, it’s the people taking an interest in her life that are keeping her where she is.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Makes me laugh that she used the saying don’t give up your day job when Olivia doesn’t even have a day job herself 😂

I agree with being able to discuss pregnancy when you want to and also stop discussing it when you want to.... when you’re sat at home talking to friends/family. But moving the goal posts to your millions of followers does cause a bit of confusion. I personally wouldn’t comment on any influencers pictures about anything because I don’t really care to lol. So I do get why it’s a bit weird to get pregnancy vibes from a coast advertisement post. But others may be slightly confused with what they can and can’t comment when she constantly changes her mind. And also if she doesn’t want to discuss it she could just move past the comment/delete it and get on with her day. Unfortunately if you’re going to rake in tens of thousands of pounds for an Instagram post, people commenting annoying stuff may be something you should take with it... and I don’t mean trolling by that I.e someone commenting telling her to kill herself. I mean people commenting with a genuine interest in her life, even if it’s parts of her life she doesn’t want to discuss today. Because let’s be honest, it’s the people taking an interest in her life that are keeping her where she is.
She once told me to get a job when I commented on something and I said “coming from someone who doesn’t have a job” and she blocked me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She once told me to get a job when I commented on something and I said “coming from someone who doesn’t have a job” and she blocked me 😂
Honestly that is THE worst come back she could say to anyone she’s walking into it with that one 😂😂

Reactions: 2

I agree, I feel like she discussed on her stories because she lost a few followers and she knows thats a way to get people talking whether its what she wants to hear or not. I agree with everyone saying she should be able to discuss or not whenever she wants etc but for me it feels like a way to get people to comment.. Needs more traffic on her stories because she flouted lockdown rules. It just seems very conniving

Anyone feel like her and alex never spend time together now. I know the house is big but never see them together

Reactions: 9
Anyone feel like her and alex never spend time together now. I know the house is big but never see them together
I agree, a few people on here have said they sense trouble in paradise for a while now. I did used to think they seemed like a nice couple and really in love, I just don’t see that from them anymore. Maybe Liv huns new personality transplant she’s had in the last week will help though 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I agree, a few people on here have said they sense trouble in paradise for a while now. I did used to think they seemed like a nice couple and really in love, I just don’t see that from them anymore. Maybe Liv huns new personality transplant she’s had in the last week will help though 🤷‍♀️
I agree too. They always used to hype each other up on social media and post loved up pics, now it’s just Olivia posing with her ass and boobs on show all the time and Alex just posts pictures of himself mainly too. I think they just know it’s a better business move to be together. She just comes across very bitchy and entitled and I think he’s a bit more grounded (but still vain) and sooner or later that’s going to clash 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
maybe lockdowns hit them and now that they’re bored not doing anything they don’t have much to say to eachother

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.