Olivia Bowen #4 Says she’s getting broody, but ask her about kids and she gets real moody

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I presume (but may be giving her too much credit) she didn't want to be seen as jumping on the whole fancy home bar bandwagon after everyone did so during lockdown. However....what is the point in their pathetic excuse for a bar in their games room. Its like the Fisher Price version. Remember when you had the Play Post Office or Play Kitchen as a kid. Literally a bit of MDF & a £150 beer tap.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I presume (but may be giving her too much credit) she didn't want to be seen as jumping on the whole fancy home bar bandwagon after everyone did so during lockdown. However....what is the point in their pathetic excuse for a bar in their games room. Its like the Fisher Price version. Remember when you had the Play Post Office or Play Kitchen as a kid. Literally a bit of MDF & an £150 beer tap.
Looks like a reception desk at a dentist 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Do we think this is shade on Olivia and Alex?

I love Cara, always did in love island, she was drama free and really easy going. She’s abit ad busy on her Instagram but I love that she’s so upfront and honest, even with being a mum
I hope so

So she’s getting more freebees for her dressing room 🙄 another interior style that is completely different to what she has elsewhere, another mismatch for her home...

Pretty in the snow yes, but also the pond you want to get rid of 🙄

I cannot stop laughing. She’s dressed like a granny, I do NOT want to win a party like theirs (tit tinsel and a 4 quid disco light from amazon) also what the duck is that slowed down crap at the end of the video 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Christ! No thanks

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
This makes me beyond furious. OLIVIA YOU WENT TO DUBAI WITHOUT A MASK. us tattlers have the evidence right here... Like I'm actually astonished that she has the audacity to say anything about anyone flaunting... Cancellllll herrrrrrrr

These pics were taken in Dubai. Just a little reminder to our Liv that she is one of those influencers who also is making it hard for everyone

Alex still has that inside.lifestyle video up to prove they were in Dubai as well.

Also in this article you can tell they havent and dont give a tit about everything going on.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
I fond the whole "if we are allowed" thing fascinating... not just these two but people in general... it's like everyone wants to live in a dictatorship and be told what to do :oops:
We are in the middle of a pandemic... lets do what we think is sensible and responsible not push the boundaries as much as the government(s) allow us too..
This whole thing has been really interesting as a social experiment (I know the disease is real before I get flamed... I mean as a consequence iyswim)

Reactions: 13
I mean I know nothing about horses but I swear her horse hates her?? (From a layman looking at it)

• Haha
I mean I know nothing about horses but I swear her horse hates her?? (From a layman looking at it)
Her horse is a mare, they always look raging 😂 as much as it pains me the horse is well looked after, though I suspect not really by her but the yard she pays to do it 😂

Alex has been featured a lot more recently, definitely reads here doesn't she 😂

Reactions: 7
She is literally just #ad day in day out. Just shows that she has ZERO personality or creativity if the only things she can post are adverts.

I didn’t mind her at the beginning but I cannot stand her now. She’s so entitled and for some reason, thinks she’s completely different/ unique to all the other influencers. When actually she’s probably one of the worst.

All she does is post crap advertisement posts, or things she’s been gifted.
I mean what’s her USP? What exactly is the message she is trying to get across to her followers? She has no meaning to her page. No talent. She’s not a fitness influencer, a MUA, a body positivity influencer, a cook, a designer, etc etc (you get my drift). She has no important message to portray. So instead she’s just a page full of adverts, and it’s literally everything. I swear she must just agree to do them all. How boring. And what mixed messages.

Her Dubai trip was an absolute joke! So self absorbed. But to then slate others for doing exactly what she did and tries to hide she did it by deleting her content is an absolute farce. And it needs calling out. I think she claims she was doing a shoot in Dubai for one of the clothing brands she works with (another farce! Surely working with a clothing brand when trying to promote your own is a conflict of interest. Like surely it’s worse for exempt society with them being so small) but I digress. Where are these pics? And why couldn’t they be done in the UK?? We are in the middle of a bloody pandemic! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Sorry massive rant over!
I have never posted on here but she infuriates me so much I had to get it off my chest! 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I mean what’s her USP? What exactly is the message she is trying to get across to her followers? She has no meaning to her page. No talent. She’s not a fitness influencer, a MUA, a body positivity influencer, a cook, a designer, etc etc (you get my drift). She has no important message to portray. So instead she’s just a page full of adverts, and it’s literally everything. I swear she must just agree to do them all. How boring. And what mixed messages.
Her USP is she is a girl just like "you", she met a boy, got married, got a house, got a dog, got another house, got a horse...
There are a lot of people who have invested a lot of time in them and their relationship and their "journey"... A lot who would've met boyfriends at a similar time and aspire to be just like her...

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Her USP is she is a girl just like "you", she met a boy, got married, got a house, got a dog, got another house, got a horse...
There are a lot of people who have invested a lot of time in them and their relationship and their "journey"... A lot who would've met boyfriends at a similar time and aspire to be just like her...
I may be one of the few but I don’t find their relationship ‘goals’ 🤷🏻‍♀️ They just come across as fame hungry and fake. Did anyone watch her show about second hand wedding dresses? She wasn’t good at presenting at all and she didn’t seem genuine either.

Reactions: 21
Absolute snore fest getting her tacky wedding photos out again to shove down our throats. Stop pretending you are couple goals, we can all see you’re actually not. 🤢

Reactions: 8
She is literally just #ad day in day out. Just shows that she has ZERO personality or creativity if the only things she can post are adverts.

I didn’t mind her at the beginning but I cannot stand her now. She’s so entitled and for some reason, thinks she’s completely different/ unique to all the other influencers. When actually she’s probably one of the worst.

All she does is post crap advertisement posts, or things she’s been gifted.

Her Dubai trip was an absolute joke! So self absorbed. But to then slate others for doing exactly what she did and tries to hide she did it by deleting her content is an absolute farce. And it needs calling out. I think she claims she was doing a shoot in Dubai for one of the clothing brands she works with (another farce! Surely working with a clothing brand when trying to promote your own is a conflict of interest. Like surely it’s worse for exempt society with them being so small) but I digress. Where are these pics? And why couldn’t they be done in the UK?? We are in the middle of a bloody pandemic! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Sorry massive rant over!
I have never posted on here but she infuriates me so much I had to get it off my chest! 😅
Everything you said I agree with

Reactions: 4
haha even if that’s her intention she doesn’t portray ‘normal’ person life. Don’t get me wrong if I had the opportunities she had I too would buy a lovely big house and renovate it etc.
but she doesn’t use her social media page to show any of her ‘normal average’ life. Or even how it’s changed since she has become known.
It’s just an endless stream of adverts. And adverts for items she herself wouldn’t even buy!

Reactions: 4
OMG her sliding kitchen doors are filthy.
Money can’t buy cleanliness apparently!!!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.