Olivia Bowen #4 Says she’s getting broody, but ask her about kids and she gets real moody

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg no way like her time is so close to being over!!!!!
I hope so, she doesn’t deserve the platform she has at all!! She’s so unlikeable & her attitude is awful! She goes on and on about ‘only promoting things she uses and believes in’ but it’s obvious she’s grabbing every freebie possible for that house, because she knows her time is up soon! She’s flogging everything and anything that’s coming her way atm & people are getting wise to it 😊

Reactions: 4
Wow I can't believe that slim fast post! Would love to see the comments she got.
She says shes a brand ambassador for them so I'd presume that entails numerous promotion, wonder if there'll be more now after the backlash?! So glad she got called out, people need to wise up to her.

Shes probs getting freebies for the house so it increases in price when she has to sell it due to the divorce

Reactions: 1
You know what I’m glad she fell off Dolly. She’s so cocky and arrogant. Saying things like ‘I wanted dolly because she’s fiesty’ and mentioning things about her breed and how she didn’t want a boring old horse to trot around on. Yet all I ever see her doing is going on hacks and not even rising in her trots. Not that I know anything about horses, I’ve ridden a few times had lessons as a kid but haven’t got a clue about them really. I feel she’s now almost regretting her decision with Dolly as Olivia is obviously not suited to her - dolly needs someone far more experienced to ride her, it’s as if Olivia frustrates Dolly. This is just from what I see on her Instagram like I say I’m not a horsey girl but Olivia falling off seems to have made her realise she can’t just pick up and drop riding as she pleases and she’s not as much of a professional jockey as she thinks. Her morals don’t exist and she’s a liar, saying she only promotes things she uses and believes in.... what a load of bull. All this ‘be kind’ for the in the style campaign working with the Samaritans, are these companies not looking at their influencers attitudes to their followers? It doesn’t take much for them to look on her comments and see how rude and UNKIND she is to others. Okay some comments might not be kind in the first place but she doesn’t have to reply, yet she is actively rude back. What message is she sending?? And also, all this ad omissions, she knows she should - as have you seen other influencers and they say ‘I have to say ad as I’ve worked with this brand but this isn’t part of the contract’ but just the MENTION of the brand requires them to state it’s an ad. Olivia is blatantly advertising items and hides the ‘ad’ or doesn’t put it at all!! I really hope she gets 100000% cancelled in 2021.

And breathe!!

Reactions: 24
Totally agree. Can we all not just report her in the style ads so they can't ignore it! She ever puts ad when she's clearly working with them, it's even in her bio.

Reactions: 2
She's changed some of her captions that include Alex. You can see that she has edited it too. Everything with this girl is just not REAL.

Also I find it strange that there isnt anywhere online where you can search for Exempt Society reviews. I read some of the comments on their Instagram and it sounds like they arent that great

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
She's changed some of her captions that include Alex. You can see that she has edited it too. Everything with this girl is just not REAL.

Also I find it strange that there isnt anywhere online where you can search for Exempt Society reviews. I read some of the comments on their Instagram and it sounds like they arent that great
Which captions? Has she removed him from the caption?

I don’t remember where now, but I saw some reviews somewhere and the general consensus was that it was bad, I remember a couple of people said the clothing had another tag on for a different brand, and they had just stuck the exempt society one on top of it.

• Haha
I don’t remember where now, but I saw some reviews somewhere and the general consensus was that it was bad, I remember a couple of people said the clothing had another tag on for a different brand, and they had just stuck the exempt society one on top of it.
That doesn’t surprise me. Cheap tat

Which captions? Has she removed him from the caption?
The one with him and the horse wasnt that caption it is now it was something along the lines of Daddy getting used or something with daddy in it. It kind of ties in with the fact she reads here about us saying they clearly arent that in love anymore and has edited some captions to make it seem like she has the perfect life with a perfect man

Wow. That makes me dislike her even more. Like the way she is so on her high horse all the time and she sells crap. Like buys other branded clothes and swaps the labels. It's so embarrassing, lazyand not ambitious at all. SHE IS A FRAUD. You have to be a different sort of person to think that what she is doing is okay. It's not, its extremely damaging not only to people's mental health but it's financially damaging, it's damaging to our planet. And she doesn't give a tit, as long as shes still getting her freebies, and her hot man is still married to her, and she keeps earning an inappropriate amount of money for doing duck all, she is happy.

The way she is posting ad after ad after ad, just goes to show that she is at the point near the end. The next step for her would either be to have babies or to sell her body to sex work (she wouldn't even be able to do that because she's already posted 1000s of pics of herself in her underwear and I think many of us has seen the actual moneymaker🤢)

Anyway, I get the feeling more people are starting to see that she isn't as real as she makes out to be and more LI's will be on the TV, and another 'couple goals' will be fawned over.

Last edited:
Thing is for me I don’t even care that these “influencers” advertise tit they don’t use, since I was born there has always been “celebs” being paid to advertise products they don’t use, do people really think holly Willoughby uses box hair dye, and that Claudia Winkleman uses head and shoulders shampoo... I really couldn’t give a tit who’s paid to promote what products, but what fucks me off about Liv is she actually tries to pretend that she only promotes products she uses and won’t promote anything otherwise which is just utter bollocks. She’s just a greedy witch that thinks she can pull the wool over anyone’s eyes, I’m glad people are seeing her for what she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
You know what I’m glad she fell off Dolly. She’s so cocky and arrogant. Saying things like ‘I wanted dolly because she’s fiesty’ and mentioning things about her breed and how she didn’t want a boring old horse to trot around on. Yet all I ever see her doing is going on hacks and not even rising in her trots.
Just going to jump in here and say that currently due to lockdown there isn’t much us horse riders can do apart from hack and school at your own yards.
Arena hire and all competitions have been banned. It is also illegal for instructors to visit yards and give lessons. I believe before lockdown Olivia was having lessons with an instructor but wouldn’t be able to now under the current lockdown rules.

Screenshot_20210218-135304.png

Screenshot_20210218-135307.png

I know it's just to up engagement but surely you'd at least try and make it look like you're genuinely asking! 🤦‍♀️

4 hours after the poll the wall is painted, but sure, you needed help making the decision 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 20
New thread suggestion:

Olivia Bowen, scruffy and unkempt. Named her business after herself aka ‘Exempt’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Holy crap she looks old! How is she the same age as me?! I don’t understand how celebs look way older than they are...is it the surgery or what?
Also, what the heck is up with her cheeks?
She looks like sharon of eastenders younger sister

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Thread suggestion. Ad after ad to maintain her lifestyle, you would think Mrs moody would be less hostile.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Thing is for me I don’t even care that these “influencers” advertise tit they don’t use, since I was born there has always been “celebs” being paid to advertise products they don’t use, do people really think holly Willoughby uses box hair dye, and that Claudia Winkleman uses head and shoulders shampoo... I really couldn’t give a tit who’s paid to promote what products, but what fucks me off about Liv is she actually tries to pretend that she only promotes products she uses and won’t promote anything otherwise which is just utter bollocks. She’s just a greedy witch that thinks she can pull the wool over anyone’s eyes, I’m glad people are seeing her for what she is.
Totally agree with this! However holly does actually use box dye as it’s sometimes a different shade from what you can see has been previously used which then s causes banding further down! If you look closely it’s awful!! But totally agree these celebs do not normally use crappy products etc!!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.