Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BellsAK

Chatty Member
Agree that she's not as smart as she thinks she is (a classic case of the Dunning-Kruger effect if you ask me).

Skete isn't a registered/approved charity, so the business couldn't claim a tax credit for their "donation" to her little pet project. And because all the donations were kept anonymous, there's not even any good PR in it for them, so it's understandable that they wouldn't be interested. Imagine if they gave free product away to every random who fancies themselves as a bit of a philanthropist, I doubt they'd be in business for long 🤣
Skete is an asshole. I sent her info about an influencer. Skete went directly to said influencer and told her who I was and what I said. That influencer jumped into my DMs and threatened me. Turned out skete was working on getting freebies from said influencer. Of course I'd used a throwaway account to contact skete, so I didn't care.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 63
LFYD doing a weird “woe is me” “I DESERVE a fun trip away to reconnect with my partner and not feel consumed by parenting” post self justifying his birthday jaunt to Sydney.

First of all babez, you have a full time, fucking LIVE IN nanny who is ALWAYS on hand to make sure you don’t feel “consumed” by just feeling like a parent.

Secondly, you’ve also got family just down the road who regularly come round to help with childcare.

Third, you have just been on a fucking three month worldwide holiday, where you regularly got nights out with just yourself, and with your husband without kids.

You are so out of touch with what it actually takes to be a parent for 99.9% of the real world. Go ahead and take the time you can, but don’t pretend that you are relatable or that you “deserve” this trip to Sydney just because you have had to share parenting with your nanny for the last few weeks. There are so many people doing it SO tough who don’t even have a co-parent, let alone a nanny as well to help them feel like more than “just a parent”. They are the ones who would really deserve time away.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
For the love of god someone please make skete stop with the pram chat 😭😭😭 What is the angle here??? It is SO dull!!!
I liked Skete until she used the offensive word “honkie” note I said “offensive” not racist (like she’s made it about) and then she goes on to think it’s all fun and games and takes the piss. Happy to share all her CF here if anyone is interested??

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Goestothehead

VIP Member
I think before the year is up we need our own awards for these influencers they all seem to love award and being praised lets praise them at there worst... like

worst influencer parent goes to...
Worse influencer buisness goes to...
Worst influencer ads goes to...
Worst influencer producing Ad goes to..

I don't know just a little idea that could be a laugh

• Heart
  • Haha

I Need a Name

Skete is complaining about a company who decided not to donate to her Christmas drive. Am I the only one who thinks that company is completely justified in declining to help? It’s tough times at the moment for nz businesses and asking for free products for 3 teenagers is a big ask. I hope she doesn’t name the company.
The company has sent a perfectly polite and acceptable decline, I’m not sure why Skete has such a problem with it.

And on another note, Skete is starting to sound more than a little patronising and arrogant, I wonder how long it will take her to realise she’s not actually any different to the influencers she criticises?

louisa_no_morley

Picture you're in hell but it's just you and ellie's belly sitting at a table together and she's eating cheese and drinking milos and talking only about the harry styles candle from abeille and moving the table every 10 minutes for the rest of eternity

• Haha
Reactions: 39

shytetalker2.0

Chatty Member
“JuSt ScRoLl PaSt ThE pOsTs YoU dOnT wAnT tO sEe”

Me: scrolls past everything because I’m sick of reading about Jess 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Justpoppingontosay

LFYD doing a weird “woe is me” “I DESERVE a fun trip away to reconnect with my partner and not feel consumed by parenting” post self justifying his birthday jaunt to Sydney.

First of all babez, you have a full time, fucking LIVE IN nanny who is ALWAYS on hand to make sure you don’t feel “consumed” by just feeling like a parent.

Secondly, you’ve also got family just down the road who regularly come round to help with childcare.

Third, you have just been on a fucking three month worldwide holiday, where you regularly got nights out with just yourself, and with your husband without kids.

You are so out of touch with what it actually takes to be a parent for 99.9% of the real world. Go ahead and take the time you can, but don’t pretend that you are relatable or that you “deserve” this trip to Sydney just because you have had to share parenting with your nanny for the last few weeks. There are so many people doing it SO tough who don’t even have a co-parent, let alone a nanny as well to help them feel like more than “just a parent”. They are the ones who would really deserve time away.
From a single parent with no involvement from the other parent, no nanny, very little support from family, who works full time & has had 1 solo holiday in 11 years, this guy can get in the fucking sea. Why do people follow him? Genuine question!! What value does he actually offer to the world besides being a spoilt asshole? Who thinks it’s cute to let his kid promote sex toys on his behalf. I honestly have no idea why people follow him.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

hereforfreestuff

VIP Member
Hello! New here. Was showing my friend this interaction and she said it belonged here….
have I mis understood something about here new “charity”
She’s blocked me so let me know if I feature on her stories haha. Before this I sent her things to use for content, yea on influencers and my dealings so I was a bit shocked this is what got me the boot! I guess you aren’t allowed to disagree with the skete

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 35

anonymous27

Skete is complaining about a company who decided not to donate to her Christmas drive. Am I the only one who thinks that company is completely justified in declining to help? It’s tough times at the moment for nz businesses and asking for free products for 3 teenagers is a big ask. I hope she doesn’t name the company.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 34

Starstruck500

VIP Member
Looks like some of the bad reviews have been deleted, ones where people said how she posted person online giving out her name
It’s still there. It’s not easy to get a google review removed. We had someone comment on our company saying the burgers were awful. We’re a consulting firm 🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34