NZ influencers and public figures #21

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My local bakery is open at 7am every day serving coffee, pies, donuts and sandwiches. They get there probably 4am but that what’s you gotta do when you own a bakery. Cry me a river

Reactions: 18
“Babes can you go and write me a review. Drop in there about my “Dole” colab so that everyone can see I’m really sought after by companies and brands are DYING to work with me!” 🙄🙄🙄
Also the last bit about “I always read the details in the posts…maybe others should try it too” …not everyone has time, like us losers to sit refreshing her stories before heading out to get their treats!

That totaly sounds like Jess made up an account and posted that no one in there right mind would mention things like that ( Janey, Dole collab needing to come back) all the going beyond explaining things.

Sad when you need good reviews that you need to makeup your own account 🤣🤭

Another dead giveaways is saying that people need to read.. along the same lines as what Jess said in her rant. Is this how jess is going to be each time someone's honest and gives her a review she dosnt agree qith? It's like wow the person thought from your post that you had donuts ready.... get over it stop having a cry if you can't handle it get a office job!
you did say food rolling out and posted the time with saying about donuts so I would think the same thing!

Reactions: 17
yes, it’s the self-righteousness. And she’s full of it about living ethically because cashews are incredibly unethical and expensive, and she uses bags of them.

I think Nadia Lim’s sustainable farm is much healthier and more balanced, I’ve been drifting to her cookbooks much more these days. She seems really nice, and I liked her TV show. And she doesn’t make any bollocks toddler milk,because she’s an actual dietician.

it’ll be interesting to watch what happens if Chelsea ever breaks up with that guy…
I used to be a big fan of old Chelsea Winter. Still use a couple of her recipes.Have heard a few times how horribleand unprofessional she was to workwith/fulfill jobs etc.

Big fan now of pepper and me and VJ cooks

Reactions: 9
In all honestly, I do think young Jess is just way out of her depth. Like she had an Instagramable product, a business came out of it. She now has overheads and sizeable wages to pay weekly.

But she makes more money/ pays her bills influencing, so she doesn’t have time to be in her business let alone work on her business. So she is paying labour to do it which would be eating into her margins

She needs to focus on the business ask for some help on her business model / financials.
she said 23 cakes this week is a big week, the numbers she quotes must include her corporate orders . Throw in some coffees and after overheads it wouldn’t leave a lot as it’s not a scaled business.

I really think if she put away the influencing life, got some mentoring and was able to take advice and listen to customers feedback she could make a decent little business.

I do feel bad ripping into her as I think she is close to breaking point, she looks stressed and on the verge atm. Running a business os stressful - and most people spend the first few startup years working on stop to get it to a strange they can step back. But at the same time she doesn’t seem to be the sort that is willing to take advice or listen to feedback. So maybe she is just doomed and should stick to the influencer life.

Reactions: 19
Does anyone know if MFM has had a fall out with her group of friends that include HWTH etc?

• Wow
Reactions: 6
She’s deleted her reply to the person whose review started the cascade of fake reviews from her friends, too late Testicle we’ve all seen it
Testicle.... ahahahah

Omg I used to use her nail lady, I can’t believe she wasn’t paying Kiri that makes me so mad
Kiri is lovely, I was shocked too. I told kiri she should be getting paid cos kiri was driving to her once a week for FREE.

• Wow
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
This article is so good. All the sad beige children in their beige lives.
Having kids is so messy and stressful.
The beige lifestyle portrays some sort of perfection that doesn’t exist in real life

Reactions: 11
I used to be a big fan of old Chelsea Winter. Still use a couple of her recipes.Have heard a few times how horribleand unprofessional she was to workwith/fulfill jobs etc.

Big fan now of pepper and me and VJ cooks
Love Cherie and love VJ Cooks 🙌🏼 so unproblematic, stay in their lane, DELICIOUS food. Pip at Whats_For_Smoko is another one who is super unproblematic and just cooks good food.

Reactions: 9
I feel like I’m in a fuckn fever dream when it comes to Jess. The lack of hours/days she works boggles my mind and the fact she’s a bakery … you know just like all the other bakery’s around the world that get up in the wee hours of the morning to BAKE, and she doesn’t have food out until hours after opening?
This can not be bleeping right, It’s like its so bad it’s a pisstake. This is a joke right?
The nails, the toes, the tits , the lips, the fuckn couch museum she’s got going on. I’m in a bleeping fever dream 🥵

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I feel like I’m in a fuckn fever dream when it comes to Jess. The lack of hours/days she works boggles my mind and the fact she’s a bakery … you know just like all the other bakery’s around the world that get up in the wee hours of the morning to BAKE, and she doesn’t have food out until hours after opening?
This can not be bleeping right, It’s like its so bad it’s a pisstake. This is a joke right?
The nails, the toes, the tits , the lips, the fuckn couch museum she’s got going on. I’m in a bleeping fever dream 🥵
Couch museum! Omg! 💀🪦🤣👏

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I know some businesses can’t afford big Black Friday sales and that’s fine they don’t owe us anything but I was genuinely surprised after the way Ellie was talking that the Smokey candles are only 20% and only if you buy 2 or more. She wanted people to get up at midnight for it lol

• Haha
Reactions: 11
👏🏼👏🏼 Any tattlers going to leave a review? 😂
I did one better and reported to the commerce commission for breaching fair trade act 😇 some reviews from tattlers have been removed

Turns out her fake 5 star reviews are illegal and misleading and can be reported to the commerce commission. Please screen record/screenshot and report as well.

Just going to leave this here again for those that would also like to make a quick complaint. Note there were 28 reviews before her post on Instagram. Attach the below screenshot

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.