NZ influencers and public figures #21

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whittakers chocolate sending PR packages. I’ve only seen Tarryn and nana Whittaker so far but I’m just so disappointed in the pr team who thought giving Tarryn one was a good idea. We shall see if anyone else problematic gets one.

Reactions: 9
Whittakers chocolate sending PR packages. I’ve only seen Tarryn and nana Whittaker so far but I’m just so disappointed in the pr team who thought giving Tarryn one was a good idea. We shall see if anyone else problematic gets one.
I’ve spent multiple mortgages on Whittakers, wish they’d send me a couple of blocks 😂😂

Ok so I actually HAVE had a donut from there and I have to say, it was really yum. It was just one of the iced ones though. But it was good.
Damn was hoping you’d say it was vile 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hello! New here. Was showing my friend this interaction and she said it belonged here….
have I mis understood something about here new “charity”
She’s blocked me so let me know if I feature on her stories haha. Before this I sent her things to use for content, yea on influencers and my dealings so I was a bit shocked this is what got me the boot! I guess you aren’t allowed to disagree with the skete

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
This grinds my gears, you’re so bloody privileged to be able to go watch your kids at their athletics day, how many mums and/or dads would do anything to have the luxury of watching their kids but can’t because they work. Work hard to put food on the table, not swan about going to the gym and getting free tit, you have no bloody idea

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Well she's represented by wearetenzing so whittakas will just go to the agency and do it that way. They just pay the agency and the agency chooses who it gets too

• Wow
Reactions: 3
How come Charlotte doesn’t have a job? Thought she purchased the coffin box boutique for $1 ?
Hello! New here. Was showing my friend this interaction and she said it belonged here….
She’s blocked me so let me know if I feature on her stories haha. Before this I sent her things to use for content, yea on influencers and my dealings so I was a bit shocked this is what got me the boot! I guess you aren’t allowed to disagree with the skete
I’d say a lot of businesses cannot be giving away stuff, whether that be freebies to assholes like skete and the rest of her influencer crowd or to Jo bloggs who’s gonna have a tit Christmas. What’s her point ? Thanks for sharing. Just proves sketes an asshole all over again. Entitled much ?

Reactions: 23
How come Charlotte doesn’t have a job? Thought she purchased the coffin box boutique for $1 ?

I’d say a lot of businesses cannot be giving away stuff, whether that be freebies to assholes like skete and the rest of her influencer crowd or to Jo bloggs who’s gonna have a tit Christmas. What’s her point ? Thanks for sharing. Just proves sketes an asshole all over again. Entitled much ?
This was my point - she’s almost like “how dare they not want to donate” or give freebies, I don’t even get what she was wanting now. Just cos you have a business doesn’t mean you’re in the position to give things away!

Reactions: 12
Have seen Megan Papas got one today…all ad content from her lately!

Reactions: 2
She's so dumb. The company probably doesn't want to give product to some random influencer that asked. How would they know it's legit, how would they know the donation is actually going to people in need. They already donate to actual charities. She needs to get over herself and I strongly feel that this kind of activity should be left to organizations that know what they are doing.

Also they probably have no idea who you are or what your page is about Skete. Don't take it personally. You're not that important.

And someone else already covered the donations for teenagers. So why even bring this tame response to your page? Ridiculous.

Reactions: 26
I think we just remember, i.e.screen shot all these fake reviews to remind everyone when she nominates herself next year for all those awards.

She's not doing her business any favors with fake reviews. A business grows on its good reputation, she's digging hers the biggest hole to fall into. Fake reviews are so misleading, and if that's what she is prepared to enlist others to do. Then no wonder she uses fake raspberry sauce, the truth is hard to find now.
Fake reviews, fake followers! My god she’s bought a lot of bots! On her own Insta and the bakery page

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6

Yea I thought that was weird too! So what’s “The Dying Art Boutique” if not her job then? I just went and looked and she’s even posted on stories today…odd

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I definitely don't think skete is as smart as she tries to make out she is - she is just constantly contradicting herself? Like literally the definition of donating something is giving it to someone for no money i.e free??? If i ran a business I certainly wouldn't be aligning with a brand who literally built themselves on anonymously publishing influencer gossip and then sold themselves out. Stick to talking about vacuums and prams love it's clearly your only calling in the insta world.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The person who once eats the chocolate will go to the gym twice in one day.
She was one who received two Pr packages and used music to promote the berries which was in Te Reo but talked all the way through the Whittakers one purely because I doubt she could pronounce the name of the company. Just like Rotorua! 😡

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Loads of idiots - sorry influenzas got one. I’m disappointed that advent calendar isn’t something you can buy off their website. Why make special things just for dickheads to share once on their stories and then not make it available to everyone…

Reactions: 19
Well she's represented by wearetenzing so whittakas will just go to the agency and do it that way. They just pay the agency and the agency chooses who it gets too

Those PR packages are send by the brand agency. The agency will come up with a list of influencers they suggest, the brand marketing team will review the list and agree or not, the influencers picked by the brand are then contacted by the PR agency and asked if they’d like to receive a package from the brand. The influencer advice best day/time for delivery. It’s never a surprise out of the blue.
Those PR packages are usually sent to a few influencers but they do not have to share I mean there is no contract requesting them to do it. Most of them do share though otherwise they might not receive new ones. If they share there is no control over the message there is always an information sheet about the product but if they decide to say they hate the product they can do that. Usually amongst the influencers there will be some content creators like VJ Cooks for example, those will have an agreement and will receive a fee to create a recipe and share. The content will be approved by the brand before the creator shares on their platform.

Reactions: 6
Knowledgeable people!!, can Just Jess advertise alcohol.like this where it could be targeted at an underage audience, without any warnings . Tanning and alcohol🤷 Or is this just a cheap way of getting two promotions in one slide.Need to look up the ASA for alcohol advertising

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.