NZ influencers and public figures #21

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So that must have been after she lived in Christchurch and suddenly packed up and moved to Auckland? Why did she move back to Auckland in a hurry and why wouldn’t she answer any questions about it?
“it’s my personal life guys”
I think it was before she bought her chch house.

Didn't she move because she met her new bf, who looks just like the gangster bf?

Ofcourse she's super cagey about it so you cant ask her.

Reactions: 3
I think it was before she bought her chch house.

Didn't she move because she met her new bf, who looks just like the gangster bf?

Ofcourse she's super cagey about it so you cant ask her.
After Greece she moved to Christchurch to be close to Jeuneora, she bought a house and was there less than a year. Then moved to Auckland to live with her mum, seemed quite a sudden move. Has now moved to Australia to be with the bf.

Reactions: 4
Have Summer Brons and Dan split again? She’s been quiet on her Instagram and he’s been posting vague stories. I hope she’s left him and he hasn’t hurt her again
What did he do the first time when they split? I could never work out what had actually happened

This week's moan from Elle Herself is how tired they are.

Having twins is tiring. They are lucky they have her parents, and a sister to babysit, a nanny, Dave WFH.

I think if I were Dave, he shouldn't have announced in a public forum, he fell asleep in a meeting (because the twins are so much work) that's just not professional, and even govt depts have standards. Joking he's got a performance review now.
The complaining from Elle really gets to me.. I have twins that are slightly older than hers & no family help/support, no gifted products and I work an actual job as does my partner (in an office). It is tiring (as parenting any child(ren) is) but they’re just so out of touch with reality and I don’t think they even know it!
Ps first time posting here but medium-term follower 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Sera Lynnes sons first birthday featuring the poetically titled “photo birthday dump” from mommy dearest featuring what can only be described as a very atomically correct colon balloon feature 🍇 🍑 💩 to top it off a Jess boujee cake! 🎂 she really committed to the theme 🤣🫠

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Sera Lynnes sons first birthday featuring the poetically titled “photo birthday dump” from mommy dearest featuring what can only be described as a very atomically correct colon balloon feature 🍇 🍑 💩 to top it off a Jess boujee cake! 🎂 she really committed to the theme 🤣🫠
Worst part is she paid someone to make that balloon monstrosity

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I don’t understand the colour theme at all… do influencers forget children actually like colour or are they only worried about their aesthetics? It looks bloody horrible anyway 🙈

Reactions: 14
Honestly how dim is Christian posting about Lulu's sleeping setup.

Lulu is only 12 months old, Plunket says she should be in a cot for at least 18 months.

A mattress on the floor is fine for 18m+ but not wedged into a gap like that. Gaps like that mean babies can get wedged between the mattress and the wall and get injured or suffocate.

I genuinely don't understand people going to so much effort and expense to have a baby and being so reckless with their sleeping environment. Has Christian never heard of SIDS?
Meh, Plunket are wrong about so many things. Babies don’t need to be in a cot at all. Lots of babies go straight into a bed with a rail on the side or a mattress on floor. There doesn’t look like any gaps that a one year could get wedged into.
I strongly dislike LFYD and I don’t follow them because they disgust me so much but this is reaching a bit. Sleep set up looks fine.

Reactions: 21
Meh, Plunket are wrong about so many things. Babies don’t need to be in a cot at all. Lots of babies go straight into a bed with a rail on the side or a mattress on floor. There doesn’t look like any gaps that a one year could get wedged into.
I strongly dislike LFYD and I don’t follow them because they disgust me so much but this is reaching a bit. Sleep set up looks fine.
He does have her sleeping permanently in a travel cot at home. Which is not recommended for long term use. They ask cots for a living ffs, no excuse to not have her in a real bed.

Reactions: 6
Plunket can be pretty toxic and contradictory. Ie; when I had my daughter 10 years ago they were always judging mothers for feeding solids before 6 months but at the same time put their name to Watties baby food that stated it was for ages 4-6 months.

Pick a bleeping lane Plunket 🙄

Reactions: 13
After Greece she moved to Christchurch to be close to Jeuneora, she bought a house and was there less than a year. Then moved to Auckland to live with her mum, seemed quite a sudden move. Has now moved to Australia to be with the bf.
Yup she has said she lives in Australia. She apparently didn't like all the media attention in NZ.....lol whatevers Millie you're not even a E grade

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just wondering what's wrong with a travel cot? How is it different than a normal cot?
They are not designed for long term use. They don’t have the same quality of sleeping surface etc. most travel cot guidelines say not for long term use. Plus durability when a child is old enough to stand etc.

Reactions: 8
i can’t get into my old account cos i haven’t been here in agessss so new account it is lol. but! i’m on millie’s patreon & it’s basically just travel stuff and no goes (she did do a big giveaway for just patrons so that was cool) i do recall her saying on IG tho that her move to AKL was sudden & there was a big personal reason behind it but she wasn’t going to talk about it.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.