NZ influencers and public figures #21

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Calls her kid a c**t but can't wait to make another one 🙄
Marnie needs to focus on the kids she has before bringing another one into the world. Far out, the way she's treats Mack is horrible. Instead of helping him with his issues all she does is witch about him like he's ruining her perfect life 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 21
You can’t tell me that Officiall Em isn’t fishing for new patreons with the way her “accidentally posting to close friends” played out 😂
One post saying how many close friends stories she shares, and then obviously didn’t get any bites from it so posts another story that piques your curiosity so you want to sign up to see what she’s talking about 🙄 if it was supposed to go to close friends then delete it and re-post it on close friends you dick.
I’ll never understand people who sign up to patreons of such boring people
Hahahaha this though 🤣 such a desperate plea. If it was accidental you'd just delete it. Just checked and it looks like her Embassy group only has 340 members, I couldn't find empire but I'm sure that number is way down than it used to be. I had a friend who left a month ago and she was kicked out literally an hour after she cancelled her membership. Even though she had paid for the entire month in advance

• Wow
Reactions: 12
MFM being 'legitimately worn down' by birds tweeting what the actual duck?!
Whatch everyone come for me when I say this but - I don’t think MFM should have a platform. She’s extremely problematic and it’s obvious there is a lot of work she needs to do on herself.

Reactions: 35
Whatch everyone come for me when I say this but - I don’t think MFM should have a platform. She’s extremely problematic and it’s obvious there is a lot of work she needs to do on herself.
I legit couldn't even hear the birds over her thermomix going 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I cringe as Em have to put her name over things. Like “EMbassy, EMpire, EMcult haha, Mac and cheese “EM” version? Mate loves herself so much she needed to see her name everytime 🫣👀🙈🫠🫠🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Hahahaha this though 🤣 such a desperate plea. If it was accidental you'd just delete it. Just checked and it looks like her Embassy group only has 340 members, I couldn't find empire but I'm sure that number is way down than it used to be. I had a friend who left a month ago and she was kicked out literally an hour after she cancelled her membership. Even though she had paid for the entire month in advance
Yesterday showed me more of her true colours. Pity party 🥳

And duck she's a ruthless witch when it comes to patreon memberships. Even corporate businesses let you see out the end of the month.

Reactions: 11
I think her content use to be okay, I remember following her years ago, think I stopped after she shaved her hair off? Can't remember what made me unfollow lol
But I agree, she needs to do something to help herself.

Reactions: 8
I've never followed her and never will but from what I see and read here I can't believe she has so many followers. Like how and why?? She looks so so boring and does nothing and goes nowhere except to Emcults show and two nights in a hotel by herself 🤷 oh and Europe without her family 🥱🥱🥱

Reactions: 14
You can’t tell me that Officiall Em isn’t fishing for new patreons with the way her “accidentally posting to close friends” played out 😂
One post saying how many close friends stories she shares, and then obviously didn’t get any bites from it so posts another story that piques your curiosity so you want to sign up to see what she’s talking about 🙄 if it was supposed to go to close friends then delete it and re-post it on close friends you dick.
I’ll never understand people who sign up to patreons of such boring people
Yeah that was really obvious and so cringey that it was on purpose to try and get people intrigued enough to join. The desperation is real 🥴

Reactions: 7
Can't afford lunch but can afford a tattoo? Oh yup priorities deffo the next bernadebt
Add this to the file of “Why Jess is the wooooorst!” 🙄🙄 …Ps I don’t think taking them a couple of coffees is going to get you much of a discount either babes

Reactions: 6
Add this to the file of “Why Jess is the wooooorst!” 🙄🙄 …Ps I don’t think taking them a couple of coffees is going to get you much of a discount either babes

Coffees in exchange for a tattoo bet she thinks that, looks like she took her selfie tripod with her 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Jess “please use your common internet sense”
Also Jess, films herself saying this WHILST driving 🤬🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 8
And driving in the rain whilst recording herself 🤦🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 10
If she got off her butt and cleaned her house she wouldn’t hear the birds, I’m no housewife cleaner everything in it’s place type person but Jesus take the wheel her house is disgusting, so much shite everywhere 🤮
Those who get it get it. I'm neurodivergent and at near sensory overload point something like tweeting birds would be overwhelming too. But like she should pop her headphones on.

Reactions: 4
Can't afford lunch but can afford a tattoo? Oh yup priorities deffo the next bernadebt
If you can't afford lunch, which was very much a disingenuous statement....let's see how long this lasts. Surely you would then cut back on nails, hair, facials, waxing, lashes, take less of a wage from the business. But not if you are bougee Jess. I guess we watch this space🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yesterday showed me more of her true colours. Pity party 🥳

And duck she's a ruthless witch when it comes to patreon memberships. Even corporate businesses let you see out the end of the month.
When I left I didn't get removed from Group till the end of the month. Actually was a bit over - she must've been slow on admin that month lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.