NZ influencers and public figures #21

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like some of the bad reviews have been deleted, ones where people said how she posted person online giving out her name

• Wow
Reactions: 5
And of course LFYDs are using Simplify my Home and getting free luxury beds for their new house.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Hang on. So she just said they start their day at 5am, why is there no bleeping food until 10??? And they sold out at 11?
Hey Jess do you want me to have a look over your business plan, I might be able to make some suggestions.
Haha she (well her bakery page) blocked me. Probably for commenting on her bad spelling!
But she hasn’t blocked me from her just Jess page!
Yeah she’s thick as pig tit

Reactions: 5
Wow after she shared that bad review shaming the girl. About 20 people went and gave her good reviews. Why can't they see! 😫

Reactions: 4
If she’s that upset about a one star review maybe she’s in the wrong game
And I don’t understand how they sold all out that food in a couple of hours

Apparently they make 450 treats a morning
I would love to know how the Whipped girls do
They’re open everyday aren’t they? I mean even Bets did better along those lines of baking etc

Reactions: 6
Looks like some of the bad reviews have been deleted, ones where people said how she posted person online giving out her name
It’s still there. It’s not easy to get a google review removed. We had someone comment on our company saying the burgers were awful. We’re a consulting firm 🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
She’s deleted her reply to the person whose review started the cascade of fake reviews from her friends, too late Testicle we’ve all seen it

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
God what is with Sera, ok you're sick, get off social media, no one wants to see you 😵💫

Reactions: 3
God what is with Sera, ok you're sick, get off social media, no one wants to see you 😵💫
She NEEDS attention. She is so irrelevant and fake and such a liar I don’t know how she still has any kind of platform.
Has she given up the fitness/weight loss side of things yet?? Or is she still standing in her mirror commenting on how different her body looks when you literally can’t see any change at all 👀

• Haha
Reporting all the fake reviews instead and might contact google about her getting fake reviews.

Surely google sees the 80+ new reviews added in a day and takes it seriously.

Last edited:
I would love to know how the Whipped girls do
They’re open everyday aren’t they? I mean even Bets did better along those lines of baking etc
Even Bets was able to get her product ready before opening, by herself, with one hand, while filming it for Insta!
I just don’t understand how it takes 4 people, 5 hours to produce that terrible quality stuff (not to mention the fact it’s mostly premade sauces etc and heaps is made days in advance!!) 🤯🤯

Reactions: 9
Even Bets was able to get her product ready before opening, by herself, with one hand, while filming it for Insta!
I just don’t understand how it takes 4 people, 5 hours to produce that terrible quality stuff (not to mention the fact it’s mostly premade sauces etc and heaps is made days in advance!!) 🤯🤯
I know a place in Auckland that only had 3 food prep staff and they were one per ‘section’ as in bulk salads etc, one was bakery pies etc and the other did sweets, they started at 4am and had food ready to go out by 6am when it opened. They literally ONLY make sweet items between 4 of them. What the duck are they doing? I’m not saying when they work they’re not working hard, but don’t blame having to make the food as the reason you’ve chosen to open early just for coffee but advertise coffee and food 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.