NZ influencers and public figures #21

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fuuuuck no don’t come here
We already have Glamour Cake in Lyttelton and it’s run by a really hard working young woman. Oh and those places in Riverside are good as well. Man I might head into town tomorrow and get some treats.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
We already have Glamour Cake in Lyttelton and it’s run by a really hard working young woman. Oh and those places in Riverside are good as well. Man I might head into town tomorrow and get some treats.
She’s selling up.. $500k grab a bargain, it pulls in over 3 mill a year

• Wow
Reactions: 9
“JuSt ScRoLl PaSt ThE pOsTs YoU dOnT wAnT tO sEe”

Me: scrolls past everything because I’m sick of reading about Jess 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Her qnd jess are just as dum as each other that second picture tho 🤣🤣
They really are!
Stupid for how they run their businesses, lack of food safety/hygiene, atrocious customer service etc etc etc
But absolutely IDIOTIC for THEN highlighting their failings and storytiming it all over social media!!! 🤯🤯

Haha Gooooorgeous screen shot right?! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
all those 5 star reviews for jess without any text even… ludicrous. it’s making me genuinely angry 😂

• Angry
Reactions: 8
I’m new to following Bec and I had no idea! With her now saying she doesn’t do ads/influencing anymore, I thought she might be one of the good ones! 🤷🏼‍♀️
What’s the Jane connection? …sorry for asking! 🤪
They’re friends and decided to do a pod cast together so started appearing on Janes IG a few years ago

Reactions: 2
Translation: "Not the right brand alignment" = we don't want to be associated with a hypocritical, two faced c*nt like "Skete" 😂
She featured the company who created her wedding dress, I followed it since I liked that it was handmade and created in NZ and later I noticed the company reshared her exact story but they strategically covered her username...next day I saw they reshared another brides story that had them tagged in, and the owner wrote a lovely statement about the bride...it did have me thinking why lol

So wait...... she's telling people to get there early cos they sell out. But when they go early there's no baked goods for sale yet.

Ooookkaaaayyyy!!

yeah so basically her business plan is for customers to come for one particular hour of the day 😂
MAKE IT MAKE SENSE JESS

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Elle herself is so out of touch. She was Gifted the baby items she has shared the link for, they’re $150 each. Can get them so much cheaper from other places but naive people will buy them because she’s recommending the free products she got 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Angry
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.