NZ influencers and public figures #21

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really do think MFM is in a dark place. This I think would typically be funny but with her behaviour and the things she's said recently it's just not.
I 💯 agree. I hope her real life friends advocate for her to get professional help as I feel like Phil is oblivious to the signs that his wife is not okay.

Reactions: 12
Skete WAS great for calling them out on their influencer tit and then she turned into one of them. If she hadn't joined the #ad #spon gang then maybe she would have a shred of credibility. But now she just steals ideas from here and uses them to grow her platform so that she can monetize it. She's no better than the rest of them in my opinion.
She sold out

Reactions: 7
What is it with influenzas who ask for questions then throw a hissy fit if they consider them too personal. "Where did you meet" I'd happily ask someone. It's obvious when they have something to hide they become defensive, aye Millie, he was still married wasnt he.

And telling someone to watch your video, Elle Herself, to find out what sort of car you bought is a low way of getting click through for engagement😡
R u bleeping kidding Millie?? You share about when your on your period and pretty sure one point you told your audience all about how to check when ovulating or something..and yeah if you did share your smear tests id support thats cos thats good to encourage getting that. What a vapid bleep.

Reactions: 20
R u bleeping kidding Millie?? You share about when your on your period and pretty sure one point you told your audience all about how to check when ovulating or something..and yeah if you did share your smear tests id support thats cos thats good to encourage getting that. What a vapid bleep.
She’s just generally an asshole and I honestly think she orchestrates situations like this so she can be an asshole.

The whole thing is just so irrational

Reactions: 18
What is it with influenzas who ask for questions then throw a hissy fit if they consider them too personal. "Where did you meet" I'd happily ask someone. It's obvious when they have something to hide they become defensive, aye Millie, he was still married wasnt he.

And telling someone to watch your video, Elle Herself, to find out what sort of car you bought is a low way of getting click through for engagement😡
I know where her mum lives though because it’s linked to Millie’s publicly available info on the nz companies register? Come on Millie don’t be a goose.

Edit: i like Millie’s mum though. She has class and does awesome mahi.

Reactions: 20
I know where her mum lives though because it’s linked to Millie’s publicly available info on the nz companies register? Come on Millie don’t be a goose.

Edit: i like Millie’s mum though. She has class and does awesome mahi.
I like her mum too. Millie bosses her around and talks over the top of her all the time, I can't stand how she belittles her.

Lol she can share her intimate period details, the smell of her knickers, when she uses a vibrator, but don't dare ask where she met her boyfriend, wtf.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I really do think MFM is in a dark place. This I think would typically be funny but with her behaviour and the things she's said recently it's just not.
Hopefully her family can see the signs, even if she won't acknowledge them. She's seems to be in a dark place and needs a guiding light. But, until she can acknowledge, she's going to get deeper into her black hole

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She needs to seek some professional help as someone else mentioned, for her own sake.

She’s surely of a place where she should be able to afford it

Reactions: 6
I can't believe that really thought it was OK to run that, but then if they belive SA is OK then that says it all
How many checks do these things have to go through before given the ok?? It seems insane this tit happens! Like the whole Kim K Kimono debacle before she changed it to Skims

Reactions: 2
How many checks do these things have to go through before given the ok?? It seems insane this tit happens! Like the whole Kim K Kimono debacle before she changed it to Skims
Clearly not enough.

However I don’t imagine the Aimn office is the most culturally diverse place on the planet so they don’t have anyone saying “hey Susan, this isn’t ok”

Reactions: 12
Number of fucks Aimn seems to give about how offensive the name of their current sale is: zero

Helicopter is Sarah Harris
I’m gonna sound quite dumb but is it just offensive because of the word ‘black’? I feel like I’ve seen lots of companies participating in Black Friday & hosting week long Black Friday sales. I’ve never seen any racist backlash towards companies over these sales. I’m not saying it’s right, I’m just asking for further clarification on why it’s offensive. Maybe I’ve missed something

Reactions: 10
That Sarah Harris helicopter thing …. Did she chop off her arm on the blades??? What!?

Also Millie Elder-Holmes is the biggest attention seeker out. Imagine hating being an influencer and complaining about it constantly and then still doing it …… you’d change your job if you were in a position to do so. Little rich girl could definitely quit influencing and try her hand at something else but she won’t because it’s an easy lifestyle for her.
Australia can have her 🖕🏼 Don’t come back.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I agree with all the comments suggesting MFM would benefit from some therapy / mental health support. It’s so strange watching her, because on the one hand she knows she needs help and talks about getting help from time to time. However, on the other hand, she gets offended if people tell her it’s not usual to be so tired (from doing nothing) all the time. Someone suggested on one of her q and a’s recently that she seemed out of sorts and should consider therapy and she apparently shared in her close friends how offended she was by this.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
I agree with all the comments suggesting MFM would benefit from some therapy / mental health support. It’s so strange watching her, because on the one hand she knows she needs help and talks about getting help from time to time. However, on the other hand, she gets offended if people tell her it’s not usual to be so tired (from doing nothing) all the time. Someone suggested on one of her q and a’s recently that she seemed out of sorts and should consider therapy and she apparently shared in her close friends how offended she was by this.
She just needs to remove herself completely from social media. It doesn’t help her at all

Just gunna leave this here. Hopefully doesn’t get removed like another one I put up in the past

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.