Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

spiderqueens

VIP Member
Have to admit I roared with laughter at the 5 star review from Christchurch, admitted hasn’t been to the Barf Bakery but the pics look good, how the hell can you give a review if you’ve never set foot in the place or tasted the crap? Ohh that’s right run to call of ‘please leave a review to get our ratings up because someone was mean and left a bad review (when the review was not mean at all, simply honest’ from the boss bitch herself 🤬🤬🤬

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
She doesn't take criticism well does she. She seems naive and quite insecure. But also I don't want to be too mean cos I feel like she doesn't cope well under pressure.
i get what you’re saying, but I don’t think it was fair for her to name and shame that person who left the review this morning. Considering it wasn’t a rude review and it’s valuable feedback

Reactions: 27

Goestothehead

VIP Member
Dear skete... I don't know you actually name

Can you please stop taking literal word by word things we say here 4 your sticks, maybe actually credit tattle instead of each one I see is thing that we have said word by word here

Your just ripping pps off just like influencers

Thanks
From a normal person tht is legit sick of being screwed over not saying they are being screwed over then screwing ppl over ( aka you!)

MFM is ‘so exhausted’ from the weekend away by herself in the hotel.
She’s also very anxious because she has stuff to do. OMG not work/stuff like normal adult humans have to do all the time?!
Honestly wtf 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha

canigetfreestufftoo

Something that annoys me about skeet is that she is VERY quick to blame her “ADHD brain” when she goes rogue…
And she’s become sooooo “I’m Better than everyone”

• Angry

tryharder

VIP Member
I genuinely want to see anyone who wants a baby have a baby. I have friends who have suffered repetitive miscarriages and can no longer try again. I have friends who are infertile and science cannot help. I have friends going through unexplained infertility.
It’s an awful journey that I wouldn’t wish on anybody and I love that it’s being talked about more! Just like mental health is. It’s no longer a taboo subject!
If Milly is trying to have a baby I wish her all the best. I hope she has found her special person in her new partner. Previous partners haven’t exactly been ideal citizens.

Major Isagenix vibes 😂
I hope if Millie is blessed with a child she realises she can’t just give it away when she’s done, like the five dogs she’s done that to - Bear, another one with Bear whose name I forget, Mouse, Meadow and Maui. Poor pups.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Dear Bernadebt,

I hope while your weekend progresses you let Charlotte know that the name of the business was a bit odd, given its the name of another Shore company nearby; dying art (literally caskets)
I also hope that while you refreshed tattle, you had a little view into how backwards people feel your morals are, how backward YOU are, in regards to what the 'right' thing is to do, despite what the legal ins and outs are ( in regards to your liquidation). I don't care how much Harley makes. I don't care how much you feel you're worth, what I do have concern for, is the people who you have not paid while chosing luxury items, nails, takeaway coffee, clothing, hair, botox, fillers and any numerous of other items you feel you are 'owed' because you had privilege and people helped you purchase items to resell.

I really would've hoped the whole thing with Pebbles would've shown you that your actions are not only questionable, they are cringeworthy and m9ght makenyounwantntonserioueoy l9ok into therapy and some serious soul searching going forward. It must be hard seeing those close to you moving foward and succeeding yet either you are choosing not to or they are not giving you the tips and information to move forward in an ethical way.

Stop with the narrative youre being bullied. You aren't. You are seeking out tattle and having a cry. A judge literally told you that you are just as bad as those who have a platform publicly calling you out.

Fuck who knows maybe you can go hit up a nail tech school and be bought down to earth from that massively high horse you rode in on.

Good luck, with your personality and moral compass you really will need it
So the creative casket company is dyingart.co.nz
And Bernadebt’s daughter is thedyingart.co.nz

ok then

C3C7B7E3-B978-4E14-9357-CBC9BB250770.jpeg
F7FEF4C0-CE88-46B5-A31A-1428B9B9B25C.jpeg

P.S. I heard you tried to get Pebbles to pay your legal fees, seems wildly unnecessary when it was you who instigated the legal action. again, don’t blame the legal fees for ruining your business, you chose to go down that path.

• Haha
  • Wow

windowsandwalls

Chatty Member
Healthiest relationship she’s ever had until she’s telling us how he did her dirty in a few months time.
It’s not entitlement it’s called inquisitive. You have a platform and people are just asking a question which you instigated by putting up an Ask Me ANYTHING box. All you have to say is the middle part of that comment. Or ignore those questions.
You know you have don’t have to click ‘share response’ and bring it up on your story for everyone to see right?? 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️

Sadie123

Hello! New here. Was showing my friend this interaction and she said it belonged here….
have I mis understood something about here new “charity”
She’s blocked me so let me know if I feature on her stories haha. Before this I sent her things to use for content, yea on influencers and my dealings so I was a bit shocked this is what got me the boot! I guess you aren’t allowed to disagree with the skete
She's so dumb. The company probably doesn't want to give product to some random influencer that asked. How would they know it's legit, how would they know the donation is actually going to people in need. They already donate to actual charities. She needs to get over herself and I strongly feel that this kind of activity should be left to organizations that know what they are doing.

Also they probably have no idea who you are or what your page is about Skete. Don't take it personally. You're not that important.

And someone else already covered the donations for teenagers. So why even bring this tame response to your page? Ridiculous.

shytetalker2.0

Chatty Member
MFM is ‘so exhausted’ from the weekend away by herself in the hotel.
She’s also very anxious because she has stuff to do. OMG not work/stuff like normal adult humans have to do all the time?!
Honestly wtf 🤦🏻‍♀️
The more I read about this chick the more I think she has agoraphobia or something. I’d do nearly anything for a couple of nights away by myself in a hotel 🙌🏼 Like, I dream about having that kind of time to myself but we can’t afford it and I love being around my children so it will probably never happen. If it did I certainly wouldn’t be complaining about being tired afterwards. Or maybe she has chronic fatigue? The constant napping is a dead giveaway that something isn’t right. I’d love a nap every day because I have small children who still wake in the night. But her kids are older so either she’s staying up all night and that’s why she’s so tired the next day or she has health issues.

Theres some serious mental health issues or something going on there that she needs to address so her children don’t grow up to resent her.

I hate that influencers talk about how “I share so much of myself” but in reality there’s a few elephants in the room that they should probably address so they don’t end up on here being speculated about 🫠

• Heart

Goestothehead

VIP Member
If I saw these out for sale I'd find another bakery🤢.
My review would be zero stars. They don't look appetising, they look a mess. Presentation is huge. Less is more, and it's all about being tasteful and less boujee-pretentious

Looks like someone's jizzed all over them 😬🤭

• Haha

BellsAK

Chatty Member
I know where her mum lives though because it’s linked to Millie’s publicly available info on the nz companies register? Come on Millie don’t be a goose.

Edit: i like Millie’s mum though. She has class and does awesome mahi.
I like her mum too. Millie bosses her around and talks over the top of her all the time, I can't stand how she belittles her.

R u fucking kidding Millie?? You share about when your on your period and pretty sure one point you told your audience all about how to check when ovulating or something..and yeah if you did share your smear tests id support thats cos thats good to encourage getting that. What a vapid cunt.
Lol she can share her intimate period details, the smell of her knickers, when she uses a vibrator, but don't dare ask where she met her boyfriend, wtf.

• Haha
  • Heart

Frankfacts

Dear Bernadebt,

I hope while your weekend progresses you let Charlotte know that the name of the business was a bit odd, given its the name of another Shore company nearby; dying art (literally caskets)
I also hope that while you refreshed tattle, you had a little view into how backwards people feel your morals are, how backward YOU are, in regards to what the 'right' thing is to do, despite what the legal ins and outs are ( in regards to your liquidation). I don't care how much Harley makes. I don't care how much you feel you're worth, what I do have concern for, is the people who you have not paid while chosing luxury items, nails, takeaway coffee, clothing, hair, botox, fillers and any numerous of other items you feel you are 'owed' because you had privilege and people helped you purchase items to resell.

I really would've hoped the whole thing with Pebbles would've shown you that your actions are not only questionable, they are cringeworthy and m9ght makenyounwantntonserioueoy l9ok into therapy and some serious soul searching going forward. It must be hard seeing those close to you moving foward and succeeding yet either you are choosing not to or they are not giving you the tips and information to move forward in an ethical way.

Stop with the narrative youre being bullied. You aren't. You are seeking out tattle and having a cry. A judge literally told you that you are just as bad as those who have a platform publicly calling you out.

Fuck who knows maybe you can go hit up a nail tech school and be bought down to earth from that massively high horse you rode in on.

Good luck, with your personality and moral compass you really will need it

• Heart
Reactions: 25