NZ influencers and public figures #21

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Will leave someone else to do the summary cos I’m so lost on half of it

can we make it a habit that if we crop stuff out of screenshots we post who the influencer is?

or if your post/reply doesn’t have the influencer it’s about in there, we add it it.

a few of us don’t know who that are and it saves the ‘whos that’ replies 😅

Reactions: 19
I really hope people don’t pay it forward with Bets. Carmen Lett had this as well and still came across as being able to afford things.
There are so many other people who are struggling and her getting things paid for by others would be so wrong! And I know she mentioned it in her stories and I bet she’s trying to convince others to follow suit.
Yes, your husband works and yes you have no money but botox etc is a luxury item. Couldn’t that gone into paying off a little more of the tax bill or others you owe?

Reactions: 11
💯 to Jenna for writing that review about Jess stale donut shop.
She is totally bullshitting as her whole think is to make less so the demand is more.
Dumb remark to say “come at 10” it shouldn’t work like that for food business

Reactions: 15
Will leave someone else to do the summary cos I’m so lost on half of it

can we make it a habit that if we crop stuff out of screenshots we post who the influencer is?

or if your post/reply doesn’t have the influencer it’s about in there, we add it it.

a few of us don’t know who that are and it saves the ‘whos that’ replies 😅
It also would add to the thread showing in google searches if people used full names and handles

Reactions: 8
Charlotte I wouldn’t be taking any advice or help from Bets on setting up the new and “EMproved” Dying Art Boutique aka Magnolia Kitchen “have helped with setting up domain, emails etc” this coming from the woman who can’t log into her shopify/pal pal/Instagram 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I really hope people don’t pay it forward with Bets. Carmen Lett had this as well and still came across as being able to afford things.
There are so many other people who are struggling and her getting things paid for by others would be so wrong! And I know she mentioned it in her stories and I bet she’s trying to convince others to follow suit.
Yes, your husband works and yes you have no money but botox etc is a luxury item. Couldn’t that gone into paying off a little more of the tax bill or others you owe?
She also admitted in a public forum she took a cash sale for one of her books and is going to spend it on coffee. Inland revenue take a dim view at undeclared cashies.

Someone in the know.... With liquidation, what does she need to be paying back with any monies earned after this was declared. Be interesting to see if she ends up declaring bankruptcy. That's a whole other kettle of fish

Reactions: 9
“I have a lot of anxiety around money at the moment” - proceeds to spend (likely) the better part of $1000 on Botox and lip flips.
I said it in the last thread, but again Bernadebt read the bleeping room, some people are struggling big time and they sure as hell don’t prioritise Botox over everything else when finances are tight. Stop the pity party, it’s disrespectful to those who could only dream of having hundreds to drop on beauty treatments when they are struggling to put food on the table.

2D32FB1E-2D5C-4839-9477-33073DDA43A8.png

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Some recap from the last thread:
  • Bernadette Bernadebt Gee spends $700+ on botox and fillers instead of paying creditors or towards her staffs wages. Selling business advice while her business Magnolia Kitchen is in liquidation. Still a bleep.
  • Just Jess Boujee Bakery food/cakes are overpriced made at least 3 days ahead, stale and look like tit.
  • Simone Scammone Anderson still won't post her charity receipts. She has her own thread here.
  • Erin Simpson doesn't know what a salad is.
  • Riley Hemson, Millie Elder Holmes, Elle Herself, Simone Anderson, LoveFromYourDads, Lifeinthegablane, all buy bot followers from the same site.

Feel free to add stuff I've missed. I'll try add more to this post

Some SEO tags:
Bernadette Gee
Magnolia Kitchen
Magnolia Kitchen liquidation
Just Jess Boujee Bakery
Jess Owens
Simone Anderson
Simone Anderson Womens Refugee
Simone Anderson weight loss surgery
Erin Simpson
elle_herself
jess___owen
Simone_anderson
findingmilliee
lovefromyourdads
lifeinthegablane
healthychick101
bot buyers nz
NZ worst influencers

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
💯 to Jenna for writing that review about Jess stale donut shop.
She is totally bullshitting as her whole think is to make less so the demand is more.
Dumb remark to say “come at 10” it shouldn’t work like that for food business
exactly! NEWSFLASH: the world doesn’t revolve around you Jess.. maybe have some respect for customers otherwise your business will dry up real quick! Also maybe if you always run out before 2pm maybe think about closing before that so people know to get there earlier OR make more bleeping product! The excuse that there’s only 4 of you and you don’t have enough equipment is ridiculous!! I used to work at a bakery and they had the same equipment you did and made 4 times the amount of product as you did. Yes they started earlier in the morning but that’s a sacrifice you have to make when you have your own business!! Maybe think about getting there earlier with your team and help make more product! Stop worrying about your social life, beauty sleep and beauty appointments cause it ain’t improving anything hon. If you want a business get in there and work for it! It’s more and more seeming like you wanted to start up a business and make people do all the hard work so you can do tit all and just reap the rewards 🤮

Reactions: 14
“I have a lot of anxiety around money at the moment” - proceeds to spend (likely) the better part of $1000 on Botox and lip flips.
I said it in the last thread, but again Bernadebt read the bleeping room, some people are struggling big time and they sure as hell don’t prioritise Botox over everything else when finances are tight. Stop the pity party, it’s disrespectful to those who could only dream of having hundreds to drop on beauty treatments when they are struggling to put food on the table.

View attachment 1739569
Does she have a new car?

Reactions: 2
The problem with people like Jess and Bernadette is that they can’t separate the personal from the professional so when somebody gives constructive feedback regarding their businesses they respond in a personal rather professional manner (and the same applies to the social media accounts of their business). The customer is always right and people remember customer service whether it be good or bad.

Reactions: 20
Some recap from the last thread:
  • Bernadette Bernadebt Gee spends $700+ on botox and fillers instead of paying creditors or towards her staffs wages. Selling business advice while her business Magnolia Kitchen is in liquidation. Still a bleep.
  • Just Jess Boujee Bakery food/cakes are overpriced made at least 3 days ahead, stale and look like tit.
  • Simone Scammone Anderson still won't post her charity receipts. She has her own thread here.
  • Erin Simpson doesn't know what a salad is.
  • Riley Hemson, Millie Elder Holmes, Elle Herself, Simone Anderson, LoveFromYourDads, Lifeinthegablane, all buy bot followers from the same site.

Feel free to add stuff I've missed. I'll try add more to this post

Some SEO tags:
Bernadette Gee
Magnolia Kitchen
Magnolia Kitchen liquidation
Just Jess Boujee Bakery
Jess Owens
Simone Anderson
Simone Anderson Womens Refugee
Simone Anderson weight loss surgery
Erin Simpson
elle_herself
jess___owen
Simone_anderson
findingmilliee
lovefromyourdads
lifeinthegablane
healthychick101
bot buyers nz
NZ worst influencers
Aww you forgot My Balance Project - made her following by being overweight but happy, has now had gastric bypass surgery and loves her new skinny life and realised that life sucked being fat and now she only shops at skinny stores that her followers can’t shop at and how amazing she was at a beach with normal bodies around in their normal togs and it was sooo good!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Aww you forgot My Balance Project - made her following by being overweight but happy, has now had gastric bypass surgery and loves her new skinny life and realised that life sucked being fat and now she only shops at skinny stores that her followers can’t shop at and how amazing she was at a beach with normal bodies around in their normal togs and it was sooo good!
Need to add Tarryn Donaldson- I’ll ask for recommendations so I get it FREE, take all the FREE pr even though it’s exhausting, Do all the FREE events even though I’d never buy the product.

Reactions: 10
Looks like Renee Stewart will no longer be getting free hair services from Sun Kissed Tan as they are ceasing that side of the business. I wonder if she tries to go back to Karina at Dry and Tea who was doing her hair for free before she switched.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.