NZ influencers and public figures #21

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sorry..... What in the Sherwood Forrest tit-show is this monstrosity doing in JJ's new house???

1669072679665.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
I know she has her own thread yada yada but seriously screw Simone for the cord banking bullshit. What a way to fearmonger people into costly tit that has no benefits

OK, that's all

• Sad
Reactions: 32

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
She got a trust which he set up, found this in the Herald
Back in the day when she was worth following she would have made a lot through her influencing and small business. She probably still makes a lot through her affiliates etc. I think we all under estimate how much influencers actually make!

Reactions: 3
Millie seems to fall out with everyone. Remember she had her best friend Maria that had the baby. Nothing more about her and you can't even ask anything about her
Yes I had a look when she went back to Greece looked at both profiles & not following each other ,

• Sad
Reactions: 1
This guy annoys the tit out of me, him and Simone’s husband, there is just something about both of them that annoys me immensely!
I actually wish there was more discussion on here about the male influencers, lots are 🤮
Some that I can’t follow and are all about the #ads
LFYD
Kennedy
Sam Wallace
Vaughn Smith
Andrew Papas
Prob way more that’s just off the top of my head.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I think before the year is up we need our own awards for these influencers they all seem to love award and being praised lets praise them at there worst... like

worst influencer parent goes to...
Worse influencer buisness goes to...
Worst influencer ads goes to...
Worst influencer producing Ad goes to..

I don't know just a little idea that could be a laugh

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
I think before the year is up we need our own awards for these influencers they all seem to love award and being praised lets praise them at there worst... like

worst influencer parent goes to...
Worse influencer buisness goes to...
Worst influencer ads goes to...
Worst influencer producing Ad goes to..

I don't know just a little idea that could be a laugh
This could be a great idea for the next thread intro?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I actually wish there was more discussion on here about the male influencers, lots are 🤮
Some that I can’t follow and are all about the #ads
LFYD
Kennedy
Sam Wallace
Vaughn Smith
Andrew Papas
Prob way more that’s just off the top of my head.
Why Kennedy and Vaughn? I kinda like them lol. I don't follow the others. LFYD does my head in now to the point just his face annoys me lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.