NZ influencers and public figures #21

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have to admit I roared with laughter at the 5 star review from Christchurch, admitted hasn’t been to the Barf Bakery but the pics look good, how the hell can you give a review if you’ve never set foot in the place or tasted the crap? Ohh that’s right run to call of ‘please leave a review to get our ratings up because someone was mean and left a bad review (when the review was not mean at all, simply honest’ from the boss witch herself 🤬🤬🤬
“Bring Just Jess to Chch” lol! with how many CantabTattlers there are in here that would be an extremely bad business move! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Picture you're in hell but it's just you and ellie's belly sitting at a table together and she's eating cheese and drinking milos and talking only about the harry styles candle from abeille and moving the table every 10 minutes for the rest of eternity

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Just incase any one else wants to keep a file of jess calling out anyone who gives feedback that she dosnt agree on 😆🤣🤣🤣 I want to see how any times she does it
So wait...... she's telling people to get there early cos they sell out. But when they go early there's no baked goods for sale yet.

Ooookkaaaayyyy!!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Someone asked about the Bec and Jane Yee connection.

I believe they did a parenting podcast together before Jane left for the states (pre covid times)

Reactions: 7
Skete is complaining about a company who decided not to donate to her Christmas drive. Am I the only one who thinks that company is completely justified in declining to help? It’s tough times at the moment for nz businesses and asking for free products for 3 teenagers is a big ask. I hope she doesn’t name the company.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Skete is complaining about a company who decided not to donate to her Christmas drive. Am I the only one who thinks that company is completely justified in declining to help? It’s tough times at the moment for nz businesses and asking for free products for 3 teenagers is a big ask. I hope she doesn’t name the company.
The company has sent a perfectly polite and acceptable decline, I’m not sure why Skete has such a problem with it.

And on another note, Skete is starting to sound more than a little patronising and arrogant, I wonder how long it will take her to realise she’s not actually any different to the influencers she criticises?

Reactions: 40
Translation: "Not the right brand alignment" = we don't want to be associated with a hypocritical, two faced c*nt like "Skete" 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Anyone else tired of seeing influencers unpacking their gifted items with music when it’s te reo and they won’t attempt to pronounce name? Just saw quite an obvious one where music played in the background and then next PR package they used used the companies name because it was english 😡

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.