Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chaz93

Completely irrelevant but it’s giving me rage that Jess calls her cupcakes “cuppies” 🥲🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 33

LadyChat

Chatty Member
yeah so basically her business plan is for customers to come for one particular hour of the day 😂
MAKE IT MAKE SENSE JESS
I live 15 minutes from her shop... I want to go try a donut so I can 'review' it here.... But what time do I go??

10:07am? 10:08am? How late is too late? How early is too early? I literally have no idea!! :unsure: 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I know she has her own thread yada yada but seriously screw Simone for the cord banking bullshit. What a way to fearmonger people into costly shit that has no benefits

OK, that's all

• Sad
Reactions: 32

BellsAK

Chatty Member
I want to say I'm so glad people are unfollowing Millie Elder. I recently unfollowed both her accounts, I hate followed her for ages. I have always found her a cringe worthy, entitled, bad tempered bitch. Everytime she stuffs her big round face full of food on camera, making feral eating noises and breathing like a pig, my blood would boil 🤣.

Now she has a new bf who looks as gross as her old gangster bf and she ditched her beautiful dogs, I hate her even more.

Thanks guys, I really needed to get out lol

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Pentothal

VIP Member

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 31

Effluencer

Skete is complaining about a company who decided not to donate to her Christmas drive. Am I the only one who thinks that company is completely justified in declining to help? It’s tough times at the moment for nz businesses and asking for free products for 3 teenagers is a big ask. I hope she doesn’t name the company.
Translation: "Not the right brand alignment" = we don't want to be associated with a hypocritical, two faced c*nt like "Skete" 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

LadyChat

Chatty Member
I'm sorry..... What in the Sherwood Forrest shit-show is this monstrosity doing in JJ's new house???

1669072679665.png

• Haha
  • Sick

Starstruck500

VIP Member
My parents live in the same area as Sera Lynne and the houses are getting up towards the 2mill + mark…not sure what planet you live on but house view or not, that’s pretty lush to me.
Just because they are worth $2m +, doesn’t mean they are lush mansions. You can get shoeboxes for $2m in NZ!

• Heart
“Babes can you go and write me a review. Drop in there about my “Dole” colab so that everyone can see I’m really sought after by companies and brands are DYING to work with me!” 🙄🙄🙄
Also the last bit about “I always read the details in the posts…maybe others should try it too” …not everyone has time, like us losers to sit refreshing her stories before heading out to get their treats!
Why does this person get up really early when the food isn’t out until 10, make that make sense??

Edit: “I live close to a fancy doughnut shop but I choose to go to a non fancy one instead”

Last edited:
  • Haha

LadyChat

Chatty Member
Just incase any one else wants to keep a file of jess calling out anyone who gives feedback that she dosnt agree on 😆🤣🤣🤣 I want to see how any times she does it
So wait...... she's telling people to get there early cos they sell out. But when they go early there's no baked goods for sale yet.

Ooookkaaaayyyy!!

• Haha
Reactions: 30

rowdyrhonda

Long time lurker, first time poster!
The thing about Chelsea Winter that really annoys me is how she lumped all NZ farmers into having bad unethical farming practices. She was posting things criticising farming when most of it wasn’t relevant to NZ. I’m no farmer, lived in towns/cities all my life but she made a lot of money from those first cook books (I was a fan - bought them all) and then changed when she met her new husband, turned all self righteous and critical of anything and anyone that weren’t vegan, forgetting that these people supported her, bought her books, contributed to her wealth etc.
And the toddler milk debacle was sooo bad! When she changed I stopped following her, never bought the new plant based books and I don’t use her old ones anymore.
I have no problem with plant based or vegans/vegetarians. I do have a problem with the self righteousness however.

Reactions: 29

shh77

VIP Member
Ok also, re Jess’ huge public tanty (she’s only drawing attention to her shitty business practices by doing this btw!) her saying “I was chatting to some ladies, serving them and I checked my phone and saw I had this horrible 1 star review…..” nice Jess I’m sure THOSE customers loved you ignoring them, getting on your phone all butt hurt and replying immediately to poor Alisa! 😮🙄
Absolutely TERRIBLE customer service all round!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28