NZ influencers and public figures #21

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She made a recipe for toddler milk, and released it with a whinge about formula ingredients that basically implied that formula was bad for babies. Did NOT land well.

As if new mothers don’t have it hard enough as it is. No one, and I repeat no one should be made to feel bad about using formula.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
just watched talz story ad with tidal hair, the brownie she was sent from the sugar dealer - that’s not rebecca kiel’s biz is it? did she rip them off cos her font she has on her brownies/the whole concept looks identical 💀

Reactions: 3
I found the tattoo. Ok hon

View attachment 1753315

Umm does jess know this is the actual traditional tattoo for miscarriage? An angel on a cloud? She obviously hasn't done her research yet again

She's never said she suffered a miscarriage

She got what is called a miscarriage angel tattoo and put the music about going to hell to it wow she needs to learn some things

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
For the love of god someone please make skete stop with the pram chat 😭😭😭 What is the angle here??? It is SO dull!!!
I liked Skete until she used the offensive word “honkie” note I said “offensive” not racist (like she’s made it about) and then she goes on to think it’s all fun and games and takes the piss. Happy to share all her CF here if anyone is interested??

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I liked Skete until she used the offensive word “honkie” note I said “offensive” not racist (like she’s made it about) and then she goes on to think it’s all fun and games and takes the piss. Happy to share all her CF here if anyone is interested??
Do you still think her user name starts with B despite her throwing some red herrings? Because I do.

Reactions: 9
Do you still think her user name starts with B despite her throwing some red herrings? Because I do.
I’m with you, I was a thick bleep and couldn’t figure out who for a while. now that I’ve got it I agree. A few red herrings to throw us off track, but yes I think it is.

Reactions: 7
One thing I kinda noticed is since there was talk on her about the tit form coming from TD while at BFT she’s not sharing anywhere near as many stories on IG anymore
When you read here again Tarryn, maybe don’t show your child in just their underwear just so you can shill your discount codes for a product.

Also, please don’t say that it never occurs to you when you’re asking your followers for recommendations you want it free as it happens every time! You know you want it free, pretty much your moto.

Reactions: 9
See Jess THIS is why we wear closed toe shoes in the workplace! (I’m HONESTLY SHOCKED to see that she’s wearing sneakers!! 😮😮) all that smashed glass is very dangerous! Imagine if you had your gross sweaty, fluffy slides on and dropped that jar on your tootsies!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
LFYD doing a weird “woe is me” “I DESERVE a fun trip away to reconnect with my partner and not feel consumed by parenting” post self justifying his birthday jaunt to Sydney.

First of all babez, you have a full time, bleeping LIVE IN nanny who is ALWAYS on hand to make sure you don’t feel “consumed” by just feeling like a parent.

Secondly, you’ve also got family just down the road who regularly come round to help with childcare.

Third, you have just been on a bleeping three month worldwide holiday, where you regularly got nights out with just yourself, and with your husband without kids.

You are so out of touch with what it actually takes to be a parent for 99.9% of the real world. Go ahead and take the time you can, but don’t pretend that you are relatable or that you “deserve” this trip to Sydney just because you have had to share parenting with your nanny for the last few weeks. There are so many people doing it SO tough who don’t even have a co-parent, let alone a nanny as well to help them feel like more than “just a parent”. They are the ones who would really deserve time away.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
LFYD doing a weird “woe is me” “I DESERVE a fun trip away to reconnect with my partner and not feel consumed by parenting” post self justifying his birthday jaunt to Sydney.

First of all babez, you have a full time, bleeping LIVE IN nanny who is ALWAYS on hand to make sure you don’t feel “consumed” by just feeling like a parent.

Secondly, you’ve also got family just down the road who regularly come round to help with childcare.

Third, you have just been on a bleeping three month worldwide holiday, where you regularly got nights out with just yourself, and with your husband without kids.

You are so out of touch with what it actually takes to be a parent for 99.9% of the real world. Go ahead and take the time you can, but don’t pretend that you are relatable or that you “deserve” this trip to Sydney just because you have had to share parenting with your nanny for the last few weeks. There are so many people doing it SO tough who don’t even have a co-parent, let alone a nanny as well to help them feel like more than “just a parent”. They are the ones who would really deserve time away.
From a single parent with no involvement from the other parent, no nanny, very little support from family, who works full time & has had 1 solo holiday in 11 years, this guy can get in the bleeping sea. Why do people follow him? Genuine question!! What value does he actually offer to the world besides being a spoilt asshole? Who thinks it’s cute to let his kid promote sex toys on his behalf. I honestly have no idea why people follow him.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.