NZ influencers and public figures #21

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And she’s made a video addressing the one star review. Trying to get people to go make fake 5 star ones I see….
That was a pathetic rant. Get over yourself Jess. Never make assumptions about your customers. They may not even follow you on socials. Instead of trying to make a mockery of them via your video rant. Don't make excuses. Apologise, fix and move on. This only shows your lack of business experience and maturity. 🤦

Reactions: 19
So they start their days at 5am and open at 7am but there isn't food ready? Sooooooo what are they doing for those 2 hours then?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Hang on. So she just said they start their day at 5am, why is there no bleeping food until 10??? And they sold out at 11?
Hey Jess do you want me to have a look over your business plan, I might be able to make some suggestions.
Ok so they start at 5am and the four of them “work their bleeping arses off off!” that’s still TWO HOURS BEFORE you open at 7am and you STILL can’t manage to get anything made?!? Two hours is a long time with 4 staff! Wtf?!

Reactions: 12
And she’s made a video addressing the one star review. Trying to get people to go make fake 5 star ones I see….
If she’s that upset about a one star review maybe she’s in the wrong game
And I don’t understand how they sold all out that food in a couple of hours

Ok so they start at 5am and the four of them “work their bleeping arses off off!” that’s still TWO HOURS BEFORE you open at 7am and you STILL can’t manage to get anything made?!? Two hours is a long time with 4 staff! Wtf?!
Apparently they make 450 treats a morning

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 5

Not to mention the baking she says she they do during week preparing for open days

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm so glad Chelsea winter was brought up on here because what she did promoting the toddler Milk was so bad!! I agree with other comments I have her other books but now I just don't even want to use them. She's changed so much and I get it you can change the way you live but she's going the wrong way about it.

I see Kate's at a tumble times thing this morning, I wonder if it will live up to her expectations unlike the other council activities she didn't like
I have a friend who is a dietician, loved chelsea and when that went down a few years ago she completely went off her. She was working in peds at the time, and the whole department went into meltdown over chelsea. Influencers dont realise the effect they have, some just spread misinformation and aren't transparent or don't state their qualifications..such a dangerous thing. But man her italian chocolate cake recipe does slap lol

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Not to mention the baking she says she they do during week preparing for open days
Exactly!
Someone close to me owns a cafe and some days there are only TWO staff members starting at 6am to open at 7am and they still manage to have a full cabinet of sweet and savoury products available when they open plus being ready to serve their breakfast menu! It actually blows my mind how she can’t get it together!
Aaaalso I feel like if they “sold out” at 11am they really mustn’t have made that much at all today…

Piping hot tea. The reviewer has clapped back
👏👏👏👏 YES Alisa!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
I’m not sure if she’s just stupid, but she 100% said at 7:17am to come down for a coffee AND donut. Now if I’d seen that I would assume donuts were ready. Not long after there was a photo of the “Hot Cinnis” so again, it’s her duck up. Watch that story disappear now

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She’s whinging that they start at 5am, but it’s like girl, it’s clearly not working! Start at 4! Most bakeries do!
Not everyone can line up at opening time, some can only come at their lunch break. Harden up and do better, stop blaming customers!

Reactions: 14
I’m not sure if she’s just stupid, but she 100% said at 7:17am to come down for a coffee AND donut. Now if I’d seen that I would assume donuts were ready. Not long after there was a photo of the “Hot Cinnis” so again, it’s her duck up. Watch that story disappear now
I am sooo glad she clapped back at jess 🤭🤭🤭 now people will know tge whole story, I have NEVER been to a cafe or anything that opens at 7 and has no food and looking back she deffo mentioned the donuts at 7am and Said things would be rolling out so this girl so woudl have thought they were ready I would have. Good on her!
Shame jess now people will see what you are like!

Reactions: 23
She’s whinging that they start at 5am, but it’s like girl, it’s clearly not working! Start at 4! Most bakeries do!
Not everyone can line up at opening time, some can only come at their lunch break. Harden up and do better, stop blaming customers!
Or in their way to work and want to grab Ana coffee and food before

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.