Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PercyP

Let me tell you the height of laziness....
She buys a big sack of dog food, slices the top off and just let's them help themselves. That's how the dogs are fed. Not joking.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 11

miss RJW

Let’s not forget she also has a thrush issue which she openly spoke about on live!!! Who the hell in the right mind puts thrush Fanny knickers on their kid, let alone uses them as bibs!! Thank ya beyond disgusting 🤢🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow

miss RJW

The “hate” group she talks about, was NEVER a hate group. It was a place to actually state your opinion without being jumped up by a bunch of obsessed weirdos. Jo, id go very careful what you say to your ‘friends’ aka supporters, what you say does get back to people. Id tread carefully falsely accusing people so publicly. Time to wake up and realise more than those people in that group can see you for what you are and dislike you. How many of your ‘friends’ aka supporters, woke up to the begging, money grabbing, free loader you are when you set up kofi? 😂 hundreds said how everything is about money and what free stuff you can get. How many people locally to you dislike you? You’re very well known and not very liked jo. And as for the poor me act, get a fucking grip! Thousands out there are solo parents. And for the “mental health” act, you’re disgusting! My ass do you suffer with any sort of mental health. If you did you’d practise what you dam well preach “be kind”, you’d never forget to order or take your meds. You’ve got narcissistic personality disorder hun. You’re no victim like you claim to be, you’re not this kind, generous and honest person you claim to be either jo and you know it! The post you shared on your personal Facebook saying how they should announce there’s a shortage of job, so more people will get one, that’s rich coming from you. Instead of wish lists, go fraud me’s and people paying subscriptions, GET OFF YOUR ASS AND SUPPORT YOURSELF AND YOUR KID INSTEAD OF BEING THE BEGGY, FREELOADER YOU ARE, YOU HYPOCRITICAL KNOB! I love the smithy family, they’re actually generous and kind, they aren’t about money! They won’t accept gifts, they don’t do wishlists, ask for subscriptions, do go fund me’s or slag people off on their accounts. Take a leaf out of their book instead of claiming to be everything they’re about and you’re not! The smithy family are actually genuine, honest, caring people who give back constantly and don’t free load off people. Lastly jo, the “hate” group never intended to shut down NVF, they don’t need too. You’re going to do a perfectly fine job fucking it up for yourself, all by yourself. People are already waking up to what and who you are and what you’re actually about. It’s only a matter of time before it crashes down around you and you either have to go on benefits again after benefits shaming or you’ll have to get off your ass and get a real job! You’ll actually have to provide for yourself and your kid, like you claim you do. You don’t provide for either of you, those poor vulnerable people you manipulate are. And those poor people who spend their last bit of money on your wish list. Buy your own stuff instead of having an expensive wish list jo! Provide for yourself and your kid like you claim you do!! I feel sorry for kath, you’re really rinsing her. I’m sure she’ll wake up soon too ☺ The printing ‘business’ isn’t going well. I’m going to enjoy sitting back and watch you screw it up all by yourself 😁

The “hate” group she talks about, was NEVER a hate group. It was a place to actually state your opinion without being jumped up by a bunch of obsessed weirdos. Jo, id go very careful what you say to your ‘friends’ aka supporters, what you say does get back to people. Id tread carefully falsely accusing people so publicly. Time to wake up and realise more than those people in that group can see you for what you are and dislike you. How many of your ‘friends’ aka supporters, woke up to the begging, money grabbing, free loader you are when you set up kofi? 😂 hundreds said how everything is about money and what free stuff you can get. How many people locally to you dislike you? You’re very well known and not very liked jo. And as for the poor me act, get a fucking grip! Thousands out there are solo parents. And for the “mental health” act, you’re disgusting! My ass do you suffer with any sort of mental health. If you did you’d practise what you dam well preach “be kind”, you’d never forget to order or take your meds. You’ve got narcissistic personality disorder hun. You’re no victim like you claim to be, you’re not this kind, generous and honest person you claim to be either jo and you know it! The post you shared on your personal Facebook saying how they should announce there’s a shortage of job, so more people will get one, that’s rich coming from you. Instead of wish lists, go fraud me’s and people paying subscriptions, GET OFF YOUR ASS AND SUPPORT YOURSELF AND YOUR KID INSTEAD OF BEING THE BEGGY, FREELOADER YOU ARE, YOU HYPOCRITICAL KNOB! I love the smithy family, they’re actually generous and kind, they aren’t about money! They won’t accept gifts, they don’t do wishlists, ask for subscriptions, do go fund me’s or slag people off on their accounts. Take a leaf out of their book instead of claiming to be everything they’re about and you’re not! The smithy family are actually genuine, honest, caring people who give back constantly and don’t free load off people. Lastly jo, the “hate” group never intended to shut down NVF, they don’t need too. You’re going to do a perfectly fine job fucking it up for yourself, all by yourself. People are already waking up to what and who you are and what you’re actually about. It’s only a matter of time before it crashes down around you and you either have to go on benefits again after benefits shaming or you’ll have to get off your ass and get a real job! You’ll actually have to provide for yourself and your kid, like you claim you do. You don’t provide for either of you, those poor vulnerable people you manipulate are. And those poor people who spend their last bit of money on your wish list. Buy your own stuff instead of having an expensive wish list jo! Provide for yourself and your kid like you claim you do!! I feel sorry for kath, you’re really rinsing her. I’m sure she’ll wake up soon too ☺ The printing ‘business’ isn’t going well. I’m going to enjoy sitting back and watch you screw it up all by yourself 😁
The “hate” group she talks about, was NEVER a hate group. It was a place to actually state your opinion without being jumped up by a bunch of obsessed weirdos. Jo, id go very careful what you say to your ‘friends’ aka supporters, what you say does get back to people. Id tread carefully falsely accusing people so publicly. Time to wake up and realise more than those people in that group can see you for what you are and dislike you. How many of your ‘friends’ aka supporters, woke up to the begging, money grabbing, free loader you are when you set up kofi? 😂 hundreds said how everything is about money and what free stuff you can get. How many people locally to you dislike you? You’re very well known and not very liked jo. And as for the poor me act, get a fucking grip! Thousands out there are solo parents. And for the “mental health” act, you’re disgusting! My ass do you suffer with any sort of mental health. If you did you’d practise what you dam well preach “be kind”, you’d never forget to order or take your meds. You’ve got narcissistic personality disorder hun. You’re no victim like you claim to be, you’re not this kind, generous and honest person you claim to be either jo and you know it! The post you shared on your personal Facebook saying how they should announce there’s a shortage of job, so more people will get one, that’s rich coming from you. Instead of wish lists, go fraud me’s and people paying subscriptions, GET OFF YOUR ASS AND SUPPORT YOURSELF AND YOUR KID INSTEAD OF BEING THE BEGGY, FREELOADER YOU ARE, YOU HYPOCRITICAL KNOB! I love the smithy family, they’re actually generous and kind, they aren’t about money! They won’t accept gifts, they don’t do wishlists, ask for subscriptions, do go fund me’s or hag people off on their accounts. Take a leaf out of their book instead of claiming to be everything they’re about and you’re not! The smithy family are actually genuine, honest, caring people who give back constantly and don’t free load off people. Lastly jo, the “hate” group never intended to shut down NVF, they don’t need too. You’re going to do a perfectly fine job fucking it up for yourself, all by yourself. People are already waking up to what and who you are and what you’re actually about. It’s only a matter of time before it crashes down around you and you either have to go on benefits again after benefits shaming or you’ll have to get off your ass and get a real job! You’ll actually have to provide for yourself and your kid, like you claim you do. You don’t provide for either of you, those poor vulnerable people you manipulate are. And those poor people who spend their last bit of money on your wish list. Buy your own stuff instead of having an expensive wish list jo! Provide for yourself and your kid like you claim you do!! I feel sorry for kath, you’re really rinsing her. I’m sure she’ll wake up soon too ☺ The printing ‘business’ isn’t going well. I’m going to enjoy sitting back and watch you screw it up all by yourself 😁

Last edited:
  • Heart

Here4thegossip21

Newbie here. Found the thread a few days ago and it's took me hours to read!! I was and have been a supporter for a long time, even sent Jo gifts at one point from her wishlist. Recently I've made a couple of comments that were not bitchy just basically disagreeing with some comments. I've been blocked 🚫 now in starting to think she is all about the money and does not want anyone disagreeing with her (in a nice way) or they are simply removed and blocked. This is not a way to treat supporters what happened to we are all entitled to our opinions?? The one thing that I could never stand or watch is the baby in the duck 'pond' does she not realise she's putting him at serious risk!? Not to mention the temperature the water will be. Routine and boundaries actually make the happiest children! Just because you have a child that you allow to free roam in danger, does not make you mum of the year! Stick the pound where the son does not shine! I can't see NVF lasting to be honest

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Noonoo99

VIP Member
Hi Jo
I was just wondering being as you are so open and honest and obviously you are reading this you wouldn’t mind answering a few questions?
What did you do with all the extra money you got from girl cat fund page?
Why do you still ask for things for the horses on the Amazon gift page when you said the sponsorship money would pay for all the horses needs?
Why you say you are a lovely person and would never behave like a troll but in your lives you run down so many people?
What happened to all the things you were gifted that you got 2 or even 3 of? Did you re gift them? That would have been nice!
Why you took down a fund raiser for a child with cancer on the very day a poor child in the media lost her fight for cancer then went on to say you were so upset about the child but couldn’t even remember her name?
It would be so nice If you could answer these questions. There are many more and being the genuine open and honest person you so often claim to be im sure it will be so easy for you to explain. After all you put your life out there so surely can accept some sort of interest into why you do what you do? You are kind abs caring and often say you are only doing what you do to help people. So if you could help me by answering that would be wonderful. Thank you so much 👍

• Heart

Nanabeagle

Obviously animals have accidents and things happen but Jo's levels of welfare are appalling, she is entirely to blame for the death of all those birds, her place is a scrap heap and an accident waiting to happen. She has complete disregard for rules and regulations, didn't keep the geese in at all during the Bird Flu and didn't provide secure enough accommodation for the chickens and ducks, just kept saying that you only had to keep the food under cover, she should have been reported as it was the law to keep all birds under cover.
The geese shed is full of holes so not predator proof and the outside bit is totally bare, they have a tiny bit of straw but she rarely cleans them, when she did it on video once it was absolutely black and obviously hadn't been changed for days.
The same for the other birds, filthy enclosures, hardly any bedding, water bowls with several inches of mud in the bottom when she tips them out, birds are messy, they need to be cleaned daily and given fresh water etc
Dysons litter were left alone for nine hours and then she went ballistic as they got into the rest of the caravan and shit everywhere, she got loads of grief and tried to backtrack saying that they had ample food and water and shr didn't expect them to hold their bladders, but you could tell she was absolutely fuming on the video, swearing and calling them pricks etc she deleted it in the end I think
Of course accidents happen, even to the very best people, it's what you do AFTER that is the most important bit.
Clearly several times she's not sought advice and actual vet treatment for them and that's unforgivable. Once is bad enough and the vast majority would never allow it to happen again, not NVF, she sees no problem and sticks 2 fingers up to anyone who says she's wrong/careless/incompetent. As I said imagine what she doesn't show if she shows these incidents and accidents.

I recall the bird flu regulations and she didn't care and carried on as normal. A case of I'm alright jack!
Her fans lap it up and fuel her attitude. Never ending circle.

WOW (I feel I say and think this A LOT in this thread) 9 hours and who'd have guessed they'd have trashed the place...... Why is she so so clueless to consider this happening 😂

I'm glad people called her out on it, I just wish she didn't block and delete anyone who says anything that doesn't praise her or tell her how wonderful she is.
I follow and watch so many YouTubers, channels on FB, tiktok and IG and I've never seen anyone react so badly to critisism.
9/10 it's people (like myself) saying I'd not do that, why did you do that, that's not a safe area and so on.
Sometimes it takes other people looking at a situation to realise things aren't great or safe. We often become blinded to our day to day surroundings and so having others views on it can be a very good thing. No need to take it so personally, no need to let the fans jump posters views.
Ultimately she has a public SM account and people are allowed to express their views and opinions.

No one on this planet agrees 100% of the time with 100% of the people.

Now when she had trolls ringing the police and nspca THAT is wrong and took away limited funding and man power for children and adults in need of protecting.
No one on here has suggested it was a good things to do, things like that then mean fans and supporters will believe her now whenever she calls us trolls they have that to back up claims of trouble makers and so make those of us speaking out look like this is a game.

Any one reading here from her page/group all we want is ppl to see exactly what Jo is really like, how you all fund this lifestyle she claims she works so hard for on her own 🤔
look at how many animals she's had that have died
breeding her dog twice in a short space of time with a questionable chose of dad, stating in April she would never breed Bella and then by July she's at stud and came back in poor condition apparently as she stated just the other day in a video on what she feeds them.
The fall out with the stables she was keeping them at with the lovely sand school,
girl cats go fund me for a operation she never had
L having a few near misses with the smaller pony on a live, not the 1st time, him wandering off and ending up in water he could easily be hurt in.
The general state of the place, her horses standing in shit that is left for ages. The goose story (💔🤮)
The birds she's had die and get eaten by the fox thru her own mistakes.
The sponsorship pages people paid money for and she then kept it quiet until recently when someone asked and got deleted.
The whole Ko-fi fiasco, telling supporters if they don't reply to her post with positive response she will delete and block you. Her supporters who pay for her lifestyle 🤯😱🤔 that's how little she thinks of you.

I hate seeing people being taken advantage of, even more so given the financial state of the UK and how hard it's been the last 2 years almost.
As someone pointed out her £5 gets u a few videos and photos but £7.99 gets you Netflix...... 🤷🏻‍♀️
But it's never about the money is it? It's only mentioned SO often or the "oh I wish I had this xtz" wink wink send me one please.

If her wish list truly has wipes and nappies on that's outrageous. He's HER child (and the dad's) not her supporters to provide the *very* basic of his needs.

I'm not jealous, I'm not a troll, im not local, I'm not telling lies at all. It's all on her pages. Just read thru here and look again at the last 18 months or so on NVF.
I hate ppl being used 😭

• Heart

Miss Pepperpot

VIP Member
This is what I’ve said about three times… jo seems to believe that because of his bloodlines that automatically makes him a good jumper 😂😂

She also said in her video, she’s going to piece together bits to make a whole video of the stuff she’s been sent, being used. Because she thinks it’s important that those who buy her things see it does get used 😂😂😂 wonder where she got that idea from too, definitely doesn’t read this thread eh! 😂

She never uses head collars on the horses when she bothers with them anyway, so I’m baffled why she needs lead ropes when she don’t even use head collars and 2 of the ponies aren’t even halter broken lol

I personally think she’s doing this video of stuff that’s been sent to her, being used because she’s read this thread, knows we’re on to her and she knows her supporters are reading this too, all slowly twigging on too. she’s obviously being sent less and less stuff and is probably panicking now, thinking shit how can I get people to still send us stuff or send us more stuff. I bet any money that’s why she’s doing that video of stuff being used.
Supporters are already catching on to her, the latest post where she plugs ko-fi has comments about how she is clearly concentrating on Ko-fi, giving less to everyone else and it not being fair to the supporters who have been with her from the start but can't afford £5 a month. She used to do a thank you video every month and stuff was piled high and took at least an hour to get through, the latest one only took 20 mins and its two months worth. I think people are realising just how money oriented everything has become

• Heart

Miss Pepperpot

VIP Member
Well boo fucking hoo Jo, what a pathetic whoa is me post (again) your lies and shit don't wash with me nor with quite a few others as you are starting to realise.
Your workload has not doubled😂😂😂 you still do fuck all, you just charge more! You totally set up ko-fi to earn more money, fb restricted your page because of nasty messages that you sent people, again so stop making out it's not your fault.
You have got too greedy Jo and now people are calling you out for it, you deserve every shitty negative comment you get and a whole lot more.
You are a nasty vindictive lying manipulative money obsessed vile piece of shit and very fucking soon you are going to end up with absolutely nothing left and the only person to blame will be yourself.
And boy am I gonna laugh! 😂
Oh and fuck off with your Be Kind mantra, you are the nastiest bitch on social media

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Miss Pepperpot

VIP Member
I guess that's a no reply from Jo then. Funny how she's always so full of herself on video, gobby and constantly trying to justify everything and yet when she's actually called out and asked to explain something or answer questions about her actions or behaviour she goes quiet.
I'm sure she will say its because she doesn't answer to trolls and doesn't need to explain herself to anyone because she is open and honest and she's doing nothing wrong. However I think it's actually because she knows full well that everything that has been said on here is true but she can't /won't admit it because her little empire will come crashing down once everyone realises that she has been lying and conning people for years.
Must be really frustrating for her to not be able to delete all these comments like she does on her own pages and then block all the people who attempt to call her out on her disgusting behaviour.

• Heart

Stormy skies

The thank you video was a bit piss poor. Not much stuff jo, thats been saved up a while to make that video cos the woman that bought the sketchers for lowen bought them weeks if not months ago when he got paint all over her car. (Why the fuck you'd let a 2 yr old run riot with a full paint can ive no idea!) I dont get how she says her lead ropes break she hardly does anything with the horses to warrant them having a head collar and lead rope on! They dont break easily either, more like shes left them laying around and lost them or just flogged them along with a load of other stuff shes been sent that is nowhere to be seen. Great call on the potty training idea jo.. i cant think why you'd suddenly be interested in potty training him, because you dont read this thread where its been mentioned several times that he should be using a potty by now do you jo!

• Haha

Miss Pepperpot

VIP Member
She's disgusting, they all act like she's the most incredible animal lover who gives them the best life ever, there's a video, I think of Neras first litter, Jo is interfering to try and make herself look good, literally pulling the pups out of Nera, completely cleaning them herself instead of letting Nera do it and then cutting the cords with a dirty blunt Stanley knife!
She keeps going on about how she pulled Hugo from his mum but no doubt that was her getting involved when it wasn't needed as well.

• Wow

Mrs A R

Waves to jo and friends…. Yep she’s open and above board, so open she lied about girlcats op, and the money raised went where ???🙄then there’s her companies house issues, she’s lying about that lol, lied about Hugo the lady that had him did x/c schooling on him I mean he’s not taught himself has he…. And the biggest whoppa is worrying about her cult fans losing her on Facebook so she’s set up a much more expensive and lucrative money spinner with Ko fi … I mean wake up and smell the kofi… coffee whatever, we can’t all be wrong, oh and someone who interbreeds there dogs wants outing so the world knows what a disgusting piece of work she is ….

LittlemissM

VIP Member
People are really getting their knickers in a twist over the new subscription. What’s worrying is there’s people who admit they’re on pensions/single mums/disability income!! How naive are these people?! Desperate for behind the scenes extras… like really, get your own lives… hers is going to come crashing down soon enough, it’s car crash as it is. She’ll turn to Only Fans before long… the pays better..

• Haha

miss RJW

Genuinely makes me die how they’ll call her out for plugging kofi and practically abandon them on Facebook for kofi but won’t call her out on her crap parenting, neglecting her animals, her bully, her constantly slagging people off etc. Who the fuck put knickers on their kid?! 🤢🤢 she admits herself she barely showers an all so she’s probably got disco Fanny! Poor kids gunna be knocked out 🤮🤢 grimey. Do some washing you lazy ass instead of putting your disco Fanny pants on your kid 🤢

• Haha
  • Sad

Shes nasty

Chatty Member
So glad to have found like minded people, She is a nasty piece of work taking money of the vulnerable to pay for her lay about life. Loved the way she has tried to get followers to move over to this new platform by telling them how long it will take to upload a video (mmm that has never appeared) on FB. But it’s there in her £5 a month Kofi well there’s a surprise 🤨 she is a nasty rip off that just wants what she can get. But don’t worry because she has taught us all about putting up a round pen with shit fencing ( and she will pop her horses in for a once of video) and all her minions will think she’s amazing 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Shocked!!!

Good morning this is my first post, I have been watching nvf posts for a while now, but since she breed nera I realized it's all about the dollar!! I liked her in the beginning, was never a supporter, but enjoyed her videos, since reading this thread, I'm absolutely shocked, I am shocked about the goose especially, in fact I felt sick reading this, I often wondered what she done with all the gifts she was sent, she could not have possibly kept it all? Sadly she has just got greedy now with ko-fi, I have seen her in a different light now after reading this thread, greed is not a good look:unsure:

• Heart

Mrs A R

Oh jo you so clever cracking it yourself, that girl she threatened to get the names 🙄 I mean a wonderful friendly group don’t forget, some of the cult of jo actually tried to get people sacked… see friendly group reference again lol, they are all as bat shit crazy and delusional as the leader, I’m off to take a pic of myself outside Buckingham palace… to pretend I’m well in with royalty, back later off to pat corgis

• Haha

Shes nasty

Chatty Member
Thank you for sharing the video clips I’m sure we are having much for fun on here then Ko-fi 🤣🤣 and it’s free.

but I’d be fuming if my finances were mentioned disgusting, and opening telling people there taking the piss no there paying all the costs for your horse and actually looking after him which more then she does with her others, I have a boy on loan and yes he would be worth a fair £ but his forever home is here if he needs it and I’ll always be internally grateful to the person that is taking great care of him and paying all his costs, so I can concentrate on my others, anyone who had Hugo a d heard that would have given him straight back after that and then for her to opening slag off the vet when he returned well she did nothing with him and just hacked and I want more for him. also love the clip about her offering JB to Nathan and talking prices, but then slammed everyone on the main page when they mentioned it because there’s no way she would ever sell JB his coming back next year his hers 🧐🧐 fucking two faced lier if the price was right she wouldn’t think twice let’s be honest and she says it in her own words really, but then blasts anyone else that suggests her selling him, and if I hear her beg for a house deposit once more 😡 for her to actually even make it worth it she needs to also be able to get a mortgage which she doesn’t have a chance off with no actual income recorded with the taxman.

Have to say the original vid of her announcing her supporters page what a difference before her ego and cash cow were more important but I did piss myself when she was going to do videos of her teaching and going to shows us bloody laughable, who would want a lesson off someone that is so useless and can barely ride Jack and oh the she will show us how to load difficult horses now that was funny thinking back to the her disgraceful embarrassing attempts of trying to load her own 🤣🤣🤣 showing us how to pull a mane was a hoot fuck me I wouldn’t let her near mine with a brush let a lone a pair or scissors 😲 and who rings the previous owner of a horse/pony you have owned for that long and suddenly tell them there dangerous and you need to find them a new one , she’s her fucking pony and responsibility as is her child. I would have told her to F right off.what world does she live in!! If she perhaps spent some time handling then properly and not just hearding them everywhere, or even better watch your child around all your horses of course a horse will react if something comes from behind in the corner of there eye, and to be honest poor Ginny probably thought she didn’t want him grabbing her or hanging off her arse like she lets the dogs. I bet if Ginny could understand you wanted to get rid of her for that she would have clapped her hooves stood by the horse box and said when we going! To go somewhere where she would get looked after, groomed and taken proper care off.

Oh and forgot the Bella video is a classic the vet said don’t bred from crap so Jo you are admitting you have bred from crap. Disgusting and it’s people like you that breed a foal that should be banned for life

whilst poor Bella isn’t crap bless her she sadly just has poor constructed set of legs.No one with an ounce of horse knowledge or care about horses would ever have put her in foal for the foals sake ( I genuinely hope the foal is born well) but for poor Bella having to carry that extra weight on her poor legs what genuine horse owner or lover would do it,

Disgusting and then the slating people got that dared to post comment and every single one of there comments was spot on. I know that lost her a huge amount of followers, but again the cult that think everything she does is amazing dont even see how wrong this was on so many levels. Again ££££££ just like the puppies that foal will be sold it’s money towards her house deposit 💵

Last edited:
  • Heart