No Verbal Filter (NVF)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m surprised there isn’t a thread for Jo. Biggest beggar/influencer going. She loves horses, dogs, cats etc fair enough but she can’t bloody afford them though. Her cat was shot (obviously horrible) but she no insurance so she’s set up a “go fund me” thing which has well exceeded the target. I’m curious where the excess will go... not towards insuring her other animals.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I never really understood her page when it went to the supporters thing. Is this her main income now?
talking of influencers, I’m surprised I haven’t come across a thread for Life on the left rein. There is nothing she won’t advertise 🙄

Reactions: 5
She is literally a walking “go fund me” campaign. I’d love to have horses but cannot afford it, therefore don’t have one! She has no shame when it comes to begging... I find it repulsive to be honest.

Reactions: 3
she really annoys me ! I’d love to have all those animals too but can’t afford them ! And it must be great having an Amazon list of all the things you want other people to buy for you ? What a scrounger !

I’m surprised there isn’t a thread for Jo. Biggest beggar/influencer going. She loves horses, dogs, cats etc fair enough but she can’t bloody afford them though. Her cat was shot (obviously horrible) but she no insurance so she’s set up a “go fund me” thing which has well exceeded the target. I’m curious where the excess will go... not towards insuring her other animals.
I know it’s bad but I didn’t even believe the story about the cat at first, you can pull up a pic of anything on google.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
she really annoys me ! I’d love to have all those animals too but can’t afford them ! And it must be great having an Amazon list of all the things you want other people to buy for you ? What a scrounger !

I know it’s bad but I didn’t even believe the story about the cat at first, you can pull up a pic of anything on google.
She’s got so many animals it’s hard to tell. And now she’s almost bragging about some “troll” calling the NSPCC on her... 🤨

I knew Jo before the whole influencing thing started off and she is a nasty piece of work IRL and absolutely loves herself. Hardly knew her but the type that you'd always see writing snide and offhand comments but no doubt now wants to preach the #bekind movement. It's not surprising she has a whole group of people who troll her, a lot of people feel the same regarding her page being a begging platform. It won't be soon before she is outed for what she really is.

I never really understood her page when it went to the supporters thing. Is this her main income now?
talking of influencers, I’m surprised I haven’t come across a thread for Life on the left rein. There is nothing she won’t advertise 🙄
Tina ( life on the left rein ) is again local to me. Unfortunately you can't believe a word she says regarding influencing because as long as she gets it for free she will advertise it. Her and her friend Emily even advertise diet/meal replacement shakes for god's sake. Her and her husband have a dirty past too. At least she is actually "influencing" stuff and makes actual content unlike beggy jo.

Last edited:
  • Heart
I knew Jo before the whole influencing thing started off and she is a nasty piece of work IRL and absolutely loves herself. Hardly knew her but the type that you'd always see writing snide and offhand comments but no doubt now wants to preach the #bekind movement. It's not surprising she has a whole group of people who troll her, a lot of people feel the same regarding her page being a begging platform. It won't be soon before she is outed for what she really is.

Tina ( life on the left rein ) is again local to me. Unfortunately you can't believe a word she says regarding influencing because as long as she gets it for free she will advertise it. Her and her friend Emily even advertise diet/meal replacement shakes for god's sake. Her and her husband have a dirty past too. At least she is actually "influencing" stuff and makes actual content unlike beggy jo.
I did wonder if it was just me, I can’t believe there wasn’t a thread for that ponce already!! Can’t say I’m surprised, I know their horses, but she talks to them like tit!!
Her sponsors followers are more like soldiers, so aggressive!!

Someone I know follows nvf and sometimes comments on her posts so they appear in my feed. Not impressed so far from what I’ve seen and agree with what’s been said so far.

Reactions: 1
Has anyone seen she bred her 7/8 year old dog and said she did it for the money for a house deposit. Also I’ve read that she used the money from the Gofund me for her cat for other things since the cat didn’t need it in the end.

• Heart
  • Angry
Has anyone seen she bred her 7/8 year old dog and said she did it for the money for a house deposit. Also I’ve read that she used the money from the Gofund me for her cat for other things since the cat didn’t need it in the end.
Why doesn’t any of this surprise me?!

And now she’s breeding her horse which apparently vets have told her not to breed from due to a health issue

Shes always on the make. The go fund me for girl cats operation that she had was just another money maker, she claims she offered to refund people but i know one girl who asked for her money back and jo just blocked her! Always plays the single parent card but shes raking it in left right and center. She gets maintenance off her ex even though he never sees lowen. She also gets support looking after him from her mum and friends. She gets stuff off her wishlist bought for her, some of the stuff on there is hundreds of pounds. Like sofas and robot hoovers, Amazon Alexa etc. Theres even a group of people that buy her shopping vouchers not just £20 like £200 a time! They've paid for her gas for the caravan before, found her supplier and paid them direct! They also put money straight in her bank! Shes bred nera again after saying she was having her spade after last years pups which were apparently because the dog has phantom pregnancies. :sneaky:This time her excuse was because lock down prices are crazy and some people cant afford silly prices and she wanted to 'give them a chance' of having a dog. Yet she openly said on another video she was breeding the dog because she'd used all her savings buying the horse lorry. When the pups were born and there was only 4 she said '4 puppies thats not going to get a house deposit is it!' Clearly disappointed it wasnt a big litter. Last year she charged £700 for them. This year shes charging £1500 but she's not doing it for the money!!! Shes a disgrace. Shes bred her horse thats got crap conformation and dodgy legs, going against vets advise. Reckons its going to be her future horse. She doesnt care she'll probably come up with some excuse and sell the foal when its born too. She even has a sponsorship page for her horses where her followers can 'adopt' one of the horses and it pays for their day to day costs another money maker! Shes more than enough money coming in from her supporters and printing business but always plays the im skint and im so humble card. Shes a player nothing more nothing less. Her supporters are all mental and worship her like some god its cringeworthy. I cant wait until the day nvf falls to its knees.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
A relative of mine has been donating and bleeping off down to Cornwall to ‘help out’ this NVF person. It’s really bleeping weird.

• Wow
A relative of mine has been donating and bleeping off down to Cornwall to ‘help out’ this NVF person. It’s really bleeping weird.
That is weird!!
Jo can’t afford the life she wants so strangers pay for it … she needs to take a good hard look in the mirror and hopefully see a very tiny bit of dignity.

Reactions: 4
She’s an absolute skank, making out she’s a good person, if it has a womb she will use it for financial gain, hell she even offered to donate her own eggs once, I mean, you don’t breed from crap do you lol

• Heart
That is weird!!
Jo can’t afford the life she wants so strangers pay for it … she needs to take a good hard look in the mirror and hopefully see a very tiny bit of dignity.
Yeah the whole family is confused as the relative is being quite secretive about it all. We know they aren’t well off yet she’s sending money to some influencer? It’s so shady and also annoying. Like, you give your time to some random from the internet who lives a 4 hour drive away, but not so much for your actual friends and family?

I don’t understand how they don’t see that what NVF is doing is basically begging when she is clearly already well off. We are all really confused/worried tbh. NVF isn’t their friend, you can’t buy your way into being friends with someone, they’re being used, where will this end? If my relative wants to help out do some charity work? Don’t give your all for some beggy influencer. It’s just so weird.

You need to try to make your relative see what’s happening. Jo will take from absolutely anyone she would literally prize the last penny from someone’s dying hand. Please speak to your relative before she has nothing left to give to her and then she will toss her aside like a used wet wipe! She will be so nice to this person while she is getting all she can but as soon as it stops she will want no more to do with her she does it all the time. I honestly hope you can make her see sense before it’s too late. There are so many she takes advantage of people with learning difficulties too. She prays on the weak I’m afraid

Reactions: 7
Yeah the whole family is confused as the relative is being quite secretive about it all. We know they aren’t well off yet she’s sending money to some influencer? It’s so shady and also annoying. Like, you give your time to some random from the internet who lives a 4 hour drive away, but not so much for your actual friends and family?

I don’t understand how they don’t see that what NVF is doing is basically begging when she is clearly already well off. We are all really confused/worried tbh. NVF isn’t their friend, you can’t buy your way into being friends with someone, they’re being used, where will this end? If my relative wants to help out do some charity work? Don’t give your all for some beggy influencer. It’s just so weird.
I wonder if she pays tax on this type of income. She literally has an army of fans doing exactly the same thing, I'm pretty sure she's doing very well for herself thanks to them.

Ive noticed shes met a couple of her supporters now and one in particular seems to visit her and always buying her loads of stuff. Jo will take anything on offer even if the person offering it is worse off than her! Ive seen some of her supporters literally saving up to buy one of her nvf hoodies. I think most of them just like to be recognized by jo thats why they send her stuff, i just find it weird, shes no celebrity just a random woman that shares stuff on Facebook. Shes always saying what an amazing mum she is, although she didnt tell the main page that she left the field gate open last week and lowen went running over to Ginny who charged at him and kicked out, he was left unsupervised because the puppies had escaped so jo was putting them back in the pen! She said at the time she rang ginnys previous owner saying she needs to have her back cos shes dangerous and would have hit ginny had she got close enough to her! She'll not tell main page stuff like that though because people say what they think, the supporters are all wearing blinkers. She never does anything with the horses unless she needs to record a video then might attempt to lunge them in her square round pen, which is quite amusing to watch 😂

I wonder if she pays tax on this type of income. She literally has an army of fans doing exactly the same thing, I'm pretty sure she's doing very well for herself thanks to them.
Oh she's onto a winner for sure! She set the supporters thing up in January but didnt register it as a business until june! She gets the money off supporters, her idiot cult club put money into her bank, they buy expensive gifts for her and lowen - that forklift truck they sent for his birthday was about £260. She had all the money raised from the girl cat go fund me, one person also put £700 straight into her bank for that! Shes making a fortune off other people, not to mention jacks eye operation a few years ago there was a go fund me for that to remove his eye cancer that everyone else paid for! Without nvf she couldnt afford to keep all those horses, dogs and god knows what else she has!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.