No Verbal Filter (NVF)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lets just hope the mare doesnt run into any problems carrying the foal with her rubbish conformation.. 'you dont breed from crap' those were jos exact words when she was telling everyone she had a wonky donkey and the vet advised her not to breed from her. Funny how she always back tracks on stuff just like she is doing with jon at the moment, 2/3 weeks ago she said she would sell him to nathan only for the agreed price of 4k.. but then says she'd never sell him she wants to make her mind up and stop saying things on video. She cant keep up with her own lies!

Reactions: 5
Lets just hope the mare doesnt run into any problems carrying the foal with her rubbish conformation.. 'you dont breed from crap' those were jos exact words when she was telling everyone she had a wonky donkey and the vet advised her not to breed from her. Funny how she always back tracks on stuff just like she is doing with jon at the moment, 2/3 weeks ago she said she would sell him to nathan only for the agreed price of 4k.. but then says she'd never sell him she wants to make her mind up and stop saying things on video. She cant keep up with her own lies!
I think she actually forgets that the majority of stuff she says is on video and then she gets crappy with people when they bring up what she has already said!
If you are going to lie then at least remember what you have actually said to people so you don't contradict yourself

Shes such a classy bird 🙄
Ahh yes such grace, such decorum, such talent! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So glad to have found like minded people, She is a nasty piece of work taking money of the vulnerable to pay for her lay about life. Loved the way she has tried to get followers to move over to this new platform by telling them how long it will take to upload a video (mmm that has never appeared) on FB. But it’s there in her £5 a month Kofi well there’s a surprise 🤨 she is a nasty rip off that just wants what she can get. But don’t worry because she has taught us all about putting up a round pen with tit fencing ( and she will pop her horses in for a once of video) and all her minions will think she’s amazing 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think my favourite version of the round pen was.... The square round pen! 😂
Can't believe how they hang off her every word calling her a professional equestrian, the only thing she's a professional at is lying, manipulating and scamming

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think my favourite version of the round pen was.... The square round pen! 😂
Can't believe how they hang off her every word calling her a professional equestrian, the only thing she's a professional at is lying, manipulating and scamming
Oh thats one of my favourites. Its comedy gold watching jack just do what the duck he likes while she's trying to free lunge him in a square round pen he aint listening to a word shes saying. All the non horsey minions thought she was amazing, a horse whisperer, unbreakable bond with jack, such a fantastic horse woman and they learnt a lot from watching 🤣 sorry but if your horsey it just looks like a comedy sketch, piss take, it just needed the benny hill theme in the background 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh thats one of my favourites. Its comedy gold watching jack just do what the duck he likes while she's trying to free lunge him in a square round pen he aint listening to a word shes saying. All the non horsey minions thought she was amazing, a horse whisperer, unbreakable bond with jack, such a fantastic horse woman and they learnt a lot from watching 🤣 sorry but if your horsey it just looks like a comedy sketch, piss take, it just needed the benny hill theme in the background 😂
She has a lot of followers who are horsey but no one ever pulls her up on anything so either they are crap as well so think she's doing a great job or they are too busy laughing to comment!

Reactions: 2
She must know about it, someone is bound to of tipped her off about this site, she has so many minions that one of them is bound to of told her

Not sure but even if someone tells her I don't think she will broadcast it to her followers in case they read the comments and realise that she isn't the lovely Jo they think she is.
Shes recently realised that not all her supporters think she's wonderful so she won't want to give them any more reason to doubt her

Do you think she reads this?
I hope she does.. the penny might drop that not everyone thinks the sun shines out of her arse and people do actually notice that shes a bleeping con artist always looking for ways to make money off people or her animals!

• Heart
I really hope the bubble bursts soon, I have hated watching especially people offering Money to help girl cat and saying how they don’t have much to give but then have done when that was the biggest scam ever 😞 and now with the new platform KoFi people another complete scam to get people to pay more, commenting about how they can’t afford it. But she doesn’t care who she takes money from, and not once have I ever seen her give anything back to anyone, she does nothing for charity or donates nothing to her own fans. I’m sure the video said about girl cats money she would get all her horses teeth done etc etc mmmmm that never came up
In a video so we know that never happened don’t we she just banked the lot, and then there’s the fact she hasn’t even reported her income to Companies house yet and has been served a notice . Maybe karma needs to hit her and I think it will be soon.

• Heart
Sadly I don't think she will care, she knows that there are people who don't like her and don't agree with what she does but as long as the majority are happy to continue to support and pay her that's all that matters to her

I really hope the bubble bursts soon, I have hated watching especially people offering Money to help girl cat and saying how they don’t have much to give but then have done when that was the biggest scam ever 😞 and now with the new platform KoFi people another complete scam to get people to pay more, commenting about how they can’t afford it. But she doesn’t care who she takes money from, and not once have I ever seen her give anything back to anyone, she does nothing for charity or donates nothing to her own fans. I’m sure the video said about girl cats money she would get all her horses teeth done etc etc mmmmm that never came up
In a video so we know that never happened don’t we she just banked the lot, and then there’s the fact she hasn’t even reported her income to Companies house yet and has been served a notice . Maybe karma needs to hit her and I think it will be soon.
In one video she talks about the Girlcat fundraising and says that some people suggested that she donate the extra money to charity, her exact words were "charity starts at home motherfuckers"
Not long after her friend was having problems with her horse and was trying to raise funds having sold her car etc she set up a go fund me, Jo donated a paltry £25.
She deleted a fundraiser for kids with cancer that someone put up the day that little Azalea died and then said on video that she had followed her journey and couldn't stop crying etc but she couldn't even remember the little girls name!
She never does anything that doesn't benefit herself in some way, she's the most selfish person I've ever come across

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7

So sad that she can take from so many and give absolutely nothing back to those people that give her so much. That’s what makes her the absolute worst kind of person. It’s all take take take and give nothing to no one even when they are going through hard time’s. She is a vile person, her vocabulary is vile and ill be watching for when karma comes to get her witch it will

I am absolutely sure the tax man needs to knock on her door 🙄 maybe they soon will. I’ll be keeping an eye on her next set of accounts if she actually submits them. If she doesn’t and get stricken off I know I’ll be reporting her and if they are also filed incorrectly and the income isn’t right I will also report her for that. Gifts, FB income and also go fund me money and money going into her bank account they will have a field day investigating her.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
She also said she was mortified when he was born because he was so ugly, now a lot of people joke about new born babies not being the best looking but she's actually said it in a post that thousands of people have read, I'm sure he will be delighted to know how she felt about him when he sees that in a few years time.
She constantly calls him names and whilst he may not understand at the moment at some point he will and I certainly wouldn't want to be him as a teenager watching back videos and seeing her call him an idiot, f*****g minger, dinlow, twit etc and knowing that thousands of strangers have seen it too.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
She also said she was mortified when he was born because he was so ugly, now a lot of people joke about new born babies not being the best looking but she's actually said it in a post that thousands of people have read, I'm sure he will be delighted to know how she felt about him when he sees that in a few years time.
She constantly calls him names and whilst he may not understand at the moment at some point he will and I certainly wouldn't want to be him as a teenager watching back videos and seeing her call him an idiot, f*****g minger, dinlow, twit etc and knowing that thousands of strangers have seen it too.
Very good point, once it's out there its out there. And he will know how his mum got money when he was little so know doubt will see it.
I really really hope she gets her karma, problem is, if people 'donate' money then will that count as taxable as its gifts. Subs money she would have to declare but anything else is additional? I don't know for sure but I wouldn't expect her to be accountable for all of it as she hasn't outright asked for additional donations. Just giving is a choice that she scammed people with. Will make for interesting accounts indeed though!

👋👋 Just a quick hi to Jo as you clearly do read here as you know more than a screenshot can show you and hi to supporters that are coming to be nosey I hope your eyes get opened, don't bother trying to defend her. Ps I'm not in any Facebook hate group, just here 😂

People will only see what they want to see unfortunately, and that is the sweet Jo they see on the videos. I've seen past the charade for a long time but what is the point of saying anything, you just get jumped on by all the sheep. I was an loyal follower then i woke up, thank god!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.