No Verbal Filter (NVF)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Look at how many failed racehorses there are with bloody good bloodlines. Unless the horse has a good attitude and your willing to work then bloodlines mean nothing.
This is what I’ve said about three times… jo seems to believe that because of his bloodlines that automatically makes him a good jumper 😂😂

The thank you video was a bit piss poor. Not much stuff jo, thats been saved up a while to make that video cos the woman that bought the sketchers for lowen bought them weeks if not months ago when he got paint all over her car. (Why the duck you'd let a 2 yr old run riot with a full paint can ive no idea!) I dont get how she says her lead ropes break she hardly does anything with the horses to warrant them having a head collar and lead rope on! They dont break easily either, more like shes left them laying around and lost them or just flogged them along with a load of other stuff shes been sent that is nowhere to be seen. Great call on the potty training idea jo.. i cant think why you'd suddenly be interested in potty training him, because you dont read this thread where its been mentioned several times that he should be using a potty by now do you jo!
She also said in her video, she’s going to piece together bits to make a whole video of the stuff she’s been sent, being used. Because she thinks it’s important that those who buy her things see it does get used 😂😂😂 wonder where she got that idea from too, definitely doesn’t read this thread eh! 😂

The thank you video was a bit piss poor. Not much stuff jo, thats been saved up a while to make that video cos the woman that bought the sketchers for lowen bought them weeks if not months ago when he got paint all over her car. (Why the duck you'd let a 2 yr old run riot with a full paint can ive no idea!) I dont get how she says her lead ropes break she hardly does anything with the horses to warrant them having a head collar and lead rope on! They dont break easily either, more like shes left them laying around and lost them or just flogged them along with a load of other stuff shes been sent that is nowhere to be seen. Great call on the potty training idea jo.. i cant think why you'd suddenly be interested in potty training him, because you dont read this thread where its been mentioned several times that he should be using a potty by now do you jo!
She never uses head collars on the horses when she bothers with them anyway, so I’m baffled why she needs lead ropes when she don’t even use head collars and 2 of the ponies aren’t even halter broken lol

I personally think she’s doing this video of stuff that’s been sent to her, being used because she’s read this thread, knows we’re on to her and she knows her supporters are reading this too, all slowly twigging on too. she’s obviously being sent less and less stuff and is probably panicking now, thinking tit how can I get people to still send us stuff or send us more stuff. I bet any money that’s why she’s doing that video of stuff being used.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
This is what I’ve said about three times… jo seems to believe that because of his bloodlines that automatically makes him a good jumper 😂😂

She also said in her video, she’s going to piece together bits to make a whole video of the stuff she’s been sent, being used. Because she thinks it’s important that those who buy her things see it does get used 😂😂😂 wonder where she got that idea from too, definitely doesn’t read this thread eh! 😂

She never uses head collars on the horses when she bothers with them anyway, so I’m baffled why she needs lead ropes when she don’t even use head collars and 2 of the ponies aren’t even halter broken lol

I personally think she’s doing this video of stuff that’s been sent to her, being used because she’s read this thread, knows we’re on to her and she knows her supporters are reading this too, all slowly twigging on too. she’s obviously being sent less and less stuff and is probably panicking now, thinking tit how can I get people to still send us stuff or send us more stuff. I bet any money that’s why she’s doing that video of stuff being used.
Supporters are already catching on to her, the latest post where she plugs ko-fi has comments about how she is clearly concentrating on Ko-fi, giving less to everyone else and it not being fair to the supporters who have been with her from the start but can't afford £5 a month. She used to do a thank you video every month and stuff was piled high and took at least an hour to get through, the latest one only took 20 mins and its two months worth. I think people are realising just how money oriented everything has become

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Ah yes Jack, her "heart horse" who she tried to sell twice in three months.
Yes it was in 2012 but it just goes to show that nothing is immune to being sold in Jo's world. Funny how she never tells her followers that she tried to sell him twice!
And even back then she clearly didn't have time for him so he's spent years just being a field ornament

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Woke at 4.30am after having a nightmare that someone was about to stab me 😮 so watched live from Sunday. Would have been more interesting going back to the nightmare 🙄

• Haha
"Your back is going to get cold, I'll tuck you in in a minute".... On a sunny Autumn evening, but never any concern with really cold water?!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
"If she put less up her nose and sorted herself out"
Bit of a rich comment coming from you Jo.
People in glass houses and all that.
Maybe you should concentrate on your own life and make an effort to look after your animals and child properly instead of getting involved in disputes that have nothing to do with you.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
L
"If she put less up her nose and sorted herself out"
Bit of a rich comment coming from you Jo.
People in glass houses and all that.
Maybe you should concentrate on your own life and make an effort to look after your animals and child properly instead of getting involved in disputes that have nothing to do with you.
What have I missed? Lol

Reactions: 2
L
What have I missed? Lol
Issue between Jade and a person who Jade sold a horse for, the woman has posted making out the horse has been sold without her consent. Doesn't look like jade has done anything wrong but as usual Jo is sticking her nose in, it appears the woman in question may use drugs hence jo's comment.

Issue between Jade and a person who Jade sold a horse for, the woman has posted making out the horse has been sold without her consent. Doesn't look like jade has done anything wrong but as usual Jo is sticking her nose in, it appears the woman in question may use drugs hence jo's comment.
Yeaa I’ve seen it. I know bekki

Reactions: 1
All seems a bit confusing. Jade and Jo seem to have lots of problems with different people though don't they? 🤔
It's certainly not the first time but on this occasion it doesn't seem as if jade is in the wrong and Jo has nothing to do with it but as always can't mind her own business which is quite funny given that her username on here is nunyabusiness! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Just don't know why Jo feels the need to get involved in other people's problems but I just thought her comment was not something she has a right to come out with.
Coz it’s jo, she likes the drama… she lives for drama and we all know she loves nothing more than slagging people off

It's certainly not the first time but on this occasion it doesn't seem as if jade is in the wrong and Jo has nothing to do with it but as always can't mind her own business which is quite funny given that her username on here is nunyabusiness! 😂
Jade hasn’t done tit wrong, bekki is a drunk and a Coke head, same as her ex Mrs is. Actually her ex mrs is an alcoholic aswell as a Coke head, and has been for years. Bekki is a mess, her horse was never stolen like she’s made out. Agree this is duck all to do with jo

Jo aka Pinocchio. I’ve nick named her Pinocchio because she lies so much and her nose is so big from lying all the time… I’ve also nick named her gonzo

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Jo and her #bekind bullshit, not one ounce of kindness, to people or animals…. hard faced witch

Reactions: 5
Fell asleep and forgot her horses again so went out at 4am!what is she? She lives with all her animals there fgs!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Jo seems to be scared of every horse except Jack!
Jack is clearly a dope on a rope school master type cos everything else shes scared of. Does make me laugh when she bleets on about him being her horse of a lifetime but had him up for sale. Poor fucker has obviously just basically stood in a field for the last god knows how many years and just dragged out when she fancies a ride out or there's a show she wants to do, or 'free lunged' in her square round pen to make a video of her amazing horse whispering skills 😂🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.