No Verbal Filter (NVF)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sure she got a mountain load of bibs from the amazon wishlist, wash some of them with the Ariel tabs you also got free from someone.

I think sometimes the less routine you have in your life, as in nowhere to be at a certain time like up and away to work, can leave you just drifting through the day which is what maybe happens her.

Reactions: 6
All I can say is if you have clean knickers 🧐 but no clean bibs (when she’s has loads bought for her) then your either prioritising your washing wrong or……… I’ll leave everyone to come to there own conclusion on that 🤢 and finish the sentence

• Haha
  • Sick
Let’s not forget she also has a thrush issue which she openly spoke about on live!!! Who the hell in the right mind puts thrush Fanny knickers on their kid, let alone uses them as bibs!! Thank ya beyond disgusting 🤢🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
All I can say is if you have clean knickers 🧐 but no clean bibs (when she’s has loads bought for her) then your either prioritising your washing wrong or……… I’ll leave everyone to come to there own conclusion on that 🤢 and finish the sentence
I thought the same. Clean knickers but not enough clean bibs!

• Sick
Reactions: 3
She's so proud of her bib hack she's given it it's own little video and put it on her fb story as well!
How can you be proud of being such a filthy lazy skank?!

• Haha
  • Sad
Well, that’s one way to humiliate your child for the sake of a few likes.

Seems to me like she’s trying to make it go viral. Must be desperate for new supporters. It’s not funny or clever at all it’s embarrassing and gross. ‘Bib hack’ I think not.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Here lowen let me wipe your face with my used and probably dirty, thrush and disco Fanny pants 🤢🤮 how aren’t people calling her out for it and saying how gross and lazy it is. I bet if any normal person posted that online they’d get their ass handed to them

Reactions: 2
Here lowen let me wipe your face with my used and probably dirty, thrush and disco Fanny pants 🤢🤮 how aren’t people calling her out for it and saying how gross and lazy it is. I bet if any normal person posted that online they’d get their ass handed to them
As usual the crazy crew are just laughing and saying what a clever idea it is 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 2
When lowen was three weeks old the police went to her home because neighbours had complained about the number of people constantly coming and going at all times of the day and night and they thought it was something to do with drugs, I don't know what happened but she briefly mentioned it on a live apparently but blamed it on Adrian, said they were looking for him.
She is an absolute disgrace, doesn't deserve any animals at all nor a child for that matter, treats them all as money making machines.

But claims that she loves mucking out! 😂
Let’s not forget she also has a thrush issue which she openly spoke about on live!!! Who the hell in the right mind puts thrush Fanny knickers on their kid, let alone uses them as bibs!! Thank ya beyond disgusting 🤢🤮
nooooooo why would you say that, probably VD 🙈🙈

Reactions: 1
She's obsessed with plugging Ko-fi, a separate post and then puts the link twice on the next post. Makes out like there is loads of extra content on there but she's such a liar, they get the odd exclusive post and the rest is just a longer version of whatever she gives the fb lot.
Hopefully people will get fed up with her obviously touting for more money

Attachments

Reactions: 4
She's obsessed with plugging Ko-fi, a separate post and then puts the link twice on the next post. Makes out like there is loads of extra content on there but she's such a liar, they get the odd exclusive post and the rest is just a longer version of whatever she gives the fb lot.
Hopefully people will get fed up with her obviously touting for more money
Her “friends” are calling out for this kofi stuff but not for using her used dirty pants as a bib. 🤯 I genuinely can’t believe they will happily call her out for plugging kofi and practically abandoning them all in Facebook for kofi but yet they enable her narcissist, toxic behaviour, neglect to her animals and neglecting her child and won’t call her out for using used dirty grotty pants as a bib because she’s too lazy to provide her child with clean bibs!!

C7D9F802-68AB-4933-8DD0-06497B7F398B.png

Reactions: 3
She needs to spend less time touting for more money and supporters and more time washing and cleaning and actually looking after her child and animals

• Heart
She needs to spend less time touting for more money and supporters and more time washing and cleaning and actually looking after her child and animals
That won’t happen, we all know that. All she cares about is herself and money 💰

Wow Jo you really are pathetic, you actually deleted the comment from the supporter who said that she would rather continue to support you on fb instead of joining ko-fi, three people liked her comment but you are so screwed up you don't want anyone else to see it and agree with them!
Maybe Bree would like to have the link to this thread now that you have totally disrespected her right to have an opinion even though she helps to pay for your lifestyle. twit.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Shes a bleeping minger.. clean knickers or not and lets be right they probably were just a worn pair off the floor as hes got tit loads of bibs how can non of them be clean? The thank you videos used to include tit loads of bibs in every video cos i used to think bleeping hell why does he need so many? She obviously thinks its funny to warrant having its own post about it, no jo its just bleeping trampy, a tea towel would have been better than a pair of your knickers! I cant believe they all find it funny. If she cant even manage to keep on top of the washing wtf is she actually doing? I dont believe he gets changed 4 times a day either! You'd think her place would be clean and tidy with the time she has on her hands because she does duck all with the horses and apparently 'works' through the night. Sorry i mean she sits up deleting comments and blocking people as well as promoting the more expensive begging platform through the night. She needs to get her priorities right. Maybe use those bleeping Ariel washing tabs that kath keeps forking out for every month so you kid doesnt need your screbby knicks round his neck!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wow Jo you really are pathetic, you actually deleted the comment from the supporter who said that she would rather continue to support you on fb instead of joining ko-fi, three people liked her comment but you are so screwed up you don't want anyone else to see it and agree with them!
Maybe Bree would like to have the link to this thread now that you have totally disrespected her right to have an opinion even though she helps to pay for your lifestyle. twit.
This doesn’t surprise me one bit! I hope this supporter now stops being a supporter. The woman wasn’t rude or anything, nothing warranted having that comment removed

This doesn’t surprise me one bit! I hope this supporter now stops being a supporter. The woman wasn’t rude or anything, nothing warranted having that comment removed
Exactly but Jo wants people to move to Ko-fi so she makes out its much better than it is and she also wants them to think that fb might be stopping so comments like Bree's aren't allowed as it might encourage others to do the same

• Sad
Thats because shes terrified others will think the same and she'll lose more money. Sorry but kofi is never going to make her the same amout of money as Facebook did no matter how much she plugs it and makes out its amazing with loads of extra 'behind the scenes' people might initially sign up but will end up disappointed and realise she was only ever worth their 99p lol anyone that pays £5 to watch that tit she calls extra content needs serious help if they class her as family or a friend!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.