No Verbal Filter (NVF)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember the nvf number plate people bought her, has that ever been put on anything? Probably hasn't even kept up the retention. She was waiting to have a lorry to put it on wasn't she???

• Angry
Reactions: 1
My blood is starting to boil the fact i was drawn in so much by the witch. Watching last nights live you can just hear the verbal tit coming out her mouth.
Watch any video and it's all verbal tit, some stuff like how open and honest she is and how she never asks for anything she says so often that she actually believes it

Remember the nvf number plate people bought her, has that ever been put on anything? Probably hasn't even kept up the retention. She was waiting to have a lorry to put it on wasn't she???
Nope never used, said that she was waiting for the paperwork from DVLA, I know they are busy but I think they are taking the piss now! 😂
Shes got her fancy lorry now but still hasn't put them on

• Sad
Reactions: 2
I remember the number plate! can't recall it being put on anything though! shows how much she appreciated that gift along with the many others she has received.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
My blood is starting to boil the fact i was drawn in so much by the witch. Watching last nights live you can just hear the verbal tit coming out her mouth.
You're not the only one she had a lot of people fooled thankfully some have now seen her for what she is i just hope more finally realise too

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Date gets stagged off, Bella given something she shouldn't have and risk losing foal, Tattle life doesn't bother her apparently. She is full of sh!t.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I remember the number plate! can't recall it being put on anything though! shows how much she appreciated that gift along with the many others she has received.
Exactly, yet again no respect for the fact people have put their money in for something that she asked for and now can't be bothered to use, she doesn't appreciate anything because she gets so much, probably just sits laughing at how gullible her supporters are

• Sad
But at least you now know and you aren’t alone in being fooled…

Reactions: 3
I definitely think more people are becoming aware thankfully, surely it is obvious to anyone with half a brain that all she wants is what she can get out of them. I’m sure that photo of her sticking her fingers up is more aimed at the idiots that continue to give her money then anyone else she’s literally laughing at them all for being so gullible.

I definitely think more people are becoming aware thankfully, surely it is obvious to anyone with half a brain that all she wants is what she can get out of them. I’m sure that photo of her sticking her fingers up is more aimed at the idiots that continue to give her money then anyone else she’s literally laughing at them all for being so gullible.
Problem is you only have to look at some of the comments to see that a lot of the people who have fallen for her lies are clearly vulnerable and just don't have the ability to see anything other than what she tells them. And then there are the ones who are so obsessed and invested in her that she could commit murder and they would still defend her!

Hi Jo
I was just wondering being as you are so open and honest and obviously you are reading this you wouldn’t mind answering a few questions?
What did you do with all the extra money you got from girl cat fund page?
Why do you still ask for things for the horses on the Amazon gift page when you said the sponsorship money would pay for all the horses needs?
Why you say you are a lovely person and would never behave like a troll but in your lives you run down so many people?
What happened to all the things you were gifted that you got 2 or even 3 of? Did you re gift them? That would have been nice!
Why you took down a fund raiser for a child with cancer on the very day a poor child in the media lost her fight for cancer then went on to say you were so upset about the child but couldn’t even remember her name?
It would be so nice If you could answer these questions. There are many more and being the genuine open and honest person you so often claim to be im sure it will be so easy for you to explain. After all you put your life out there so surely can accept some sort of interest into why you do what you do? You are kind abs caring and often say you are only doing what you do to help people. So if you could help me by answering that would be wonderful. Thank you so much 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Has she, she’s too busy posting on KoFi showing how to feed horses especially mares in foal the wrong supplements lol

Reactions: 6
She’s a joke maybe take responsibility for giving every one incorrect feeding information and put an update on her post on FB about this supplement and how it shouldn’t be used for mares in foal, for those that hang off her every word and think she is the expert and knows what she’s doing could actually start feeding there own mares this without themselves checking 🙈 so maybe let them know it’s not safe too and you don’t know what your doing.

The well not actually so funny part is the post was only done in response to her video on feeding and in her words “ for those that presume I don’t know what I’m doing “ this is what i feed.” Obviously some one dared to disagree with her 😱 her complete ignorance fascinates me but is dangerous because sadly to many gullible people believe everything that she spouts from that vile mouth of hers.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I guess that's a no reply from Jo then. Funny how she's always so full of herself on video, gobby and constantly trying to justify everything and yet when she's actually called out and asked to explain something or answer questions about her actions or behaviour she goes quiet.
I'm sure she will say its because she doesn't answer to trolls and doesn't need to explain herself to anyone because she is open and honest and she's doing nothing wrong. However I think it's actually because she knows full well that everything that has been said on here is true but she can't /won't admit it because her little empire will come crashing down once everyone realises that she has been lying and conning people for years.
Must be really frustrating for her to not be able to delete all these comments like she does on her own pages and then block all the people who attempt to call her out on her disgusting behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Waves to jo and friends…. Yep she’s open and above board, so open she lied about girlcats op, and the money raised went where ???🙄then there’s her companies house issues, she’s lying about that lol, lied about Hugo the lady that had him did x/c schooling on him I mean he’s not taught himself has he…. And the biggest whoppa is worrying about her cult fans losing her on Facebook so she’s set up a much more expensive and lucrative money spinner with Ko fi … I mean wake up and smell the kofi… coffee whatever, we can’t all be wrong, oh and someone who interbreeds there dogs wants outing so the world knows what a disgusting piece of work she is ….

Reactions: 9
She admits she lies on the lives but gets away with it. She said the other day the police weren’t interested in the trolls she admitted to only saying that to try and scare them. Hmmm so you admit you lie then Jo. Honest open Jo lying about the police involvement in something she’s going to take all the way I remember her also saying. twit!

• Wow
How about her not just mentioning this what does she call it hate page to her subscribers on a live, those that are so far up her a***e and brain washed be brave enough to stick that on
Your main FB page for everyone to be able to come over and have a read of the truth bet she isn’t brave enough to do that because too many might then see her for what she is. jo if this page doesn’t really bother you then let all your followers judge tell them about it on you open FB page and let them come and have a read of it because the truth on here will hurt and you know it. Because there is too many truths on here that none of your gullible FB watchers will know.

Reactions: 4
She admits she lies on the lives but gets away with it. She said the other day the police weren’t interested in the trolls she admitted to only saying that to try and scare them. Hmmm so you admit you lie then Jo. Honest open Jo lying about the police involvement in something she’s going to take all the way I remember her also saying. twit!
Even went as far as posting a picture of her outside the police station proving just how manipulative she is, trying to convince her supporters and followers that they were investigating when anyone with half a brain would know that the police have far more important things to be dealing with than a few comments and a couple of joke gifts sent to someone who puts herself on social media and as for tracking the trolls down and passing their information onto Jo, well that was the icing on the cake! 😂

Even went as far as posting a picture of her outside the police station proving just how manipulative she is, trying to convince her supporters and followers that they were investigating when anyone with half a brain would know that the police have far more important things to be dealing with than a few comments and a couple of joke gifts sent to someone who puts herself on social media and as for tracking the trolls down and passing their information onto Jo, well that was the icing on the cake! 😂
But of course the more vulnerable and gullible supporters and followers believed her but Jo didn't care about the fact that she was lying and misleading the very people who she relies on to fund her life because all Jo cares about is Jo

Last edited:
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.