Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Miss Pepperpot

VIP Member
Oh dear Jojo are the nasty Tattle people being horrible to you?
Not nice is it? But now you know how all the people you have slagged off feel and I think I speak for every one on here when I say that we don't feel guilty at all, in fact we feel bloody fantastic because finally we can speak the truth and have our say without you deleting us and blocking us and finally people are starting to see the real you, even those who haven't seen our comments here are beginning to wake up and realise that Jo Solomon isn't the person they thought she was.
Everything said about you on this platform is true, much of it documented in posts and videos BY YOU on your pages, messages kept by those who you have abused as proof of the nasty piece of work you really are.
We speak the truth, the only person who is guilty of anything is you, guilty of lying, deceiving, manipulating, bullying and intimidating others for your own gain.
Post as many little memes, quotes etc as you like, we won't stop until as many people as possible have seen what we have to say and NVF is no more.
Have a lovely day Jo 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Noi'mnot

What the fuck is she doing, rearly what is she doing! she doesn't deserve those horses. How the fuck can you forget to do them, how can you not do them till 4am, how can she not have a routine in place to have those horses feed and sorted when they should be,even with a child in tow as lets face it he does what he likes when he's out there with her. Instead of doing her printing at night she needs to do it when Lowen is napping, not that he rearly needs to nap as that way he would sleep at night now, and get the bloody animals done at a sensible time. I would be fucking embarrassed to say i slept the day away and did my animals when i woke or remembered. And as for critising someone on drugs, wasn't Lowens dad on drugs, and probably Jo took them too now and then i bet

• Heart

Mrs A R

I’m

exactly the same for all those reasons I think for me my tilting point was before the girl cat but that absolutely nailed it for me, and I’ve said before it is lovely for people to want to buy her items there money no problem with that it’s when she obviously saw the cash cow and then started begging for things so obviously in her videos she was hinting for stuff, and also letting her fans (trolls) abuse everyone that said anything that wasn’t in her favour not even nasty comments just disagreed, she happily sits back and lets them be nasty to people and they are down right nasty and they don’t get deleted sorry #bekind 🧐🧐🧐 those fans(trolls) don’t need to follow that !!!! The Girl cat thing was the biggest lie I have ever watch unfold utter bollocks. Even took her days to take down the fund me page even after she didn’t need it oh because it wouldn’t let her 🙄 NO because people were still donating. oh but if you want it back I will send it back NO you should have just paid it all back. You scammed everyone She is a scrounging money grabbing lier. Taking money from people that are struggling themselves. Disgrace to society and I won’t go into how she doesn’t even look after her animals which makes me sick 😷
I don’t care what her supporters think, they need to step back and smell the kofi ( sorry) 😂😂she’s a vile, stinking terrible mother, and even worse pet owner, her horses aren’t cared for properly, she was going on about sycamore seeds on a live giving the wrong advice, it’s also about the temp at night that triggers the toxins ( bit of advice for you jo) her place is a shit hole her stables are disgusting her home is a shit pit and her fencing is borderline dangerous, and she wants a bring a foal up there,don’t start me off on her incompetence regarding her hens and locking them away at night and forgetting to feed her horses til 4 am… who fucking forgets… absolutely disgusting, I’d not trust her with an empty bucket 😡😡😡😡

• Heart

Nanabeagle

So Hugo lost a great home where he was loved, ridden often and was a long term loan, because of a supporter....... nothing to do with what Jo said 🙄🤔
She can't comprehend how it's get fault can she. It's never her fault. Even tho she says I say things because I have no filter, it's not a get out of jail free card saying that.
We all can say what we want without thinking but when it has consequences we have to admit fault and say sorry.

What if the vet saw it for themselves, who would u blame then? Maybe she did and Jo has just blames a supporter to save face.

Also, If she doesn't like warmblood horses why did she breed Hugo? Surely you need a warmblood horse to breed one?
They don't just randomly occur in non warmblood breeds do they?? Or was it a surprise when he was a WB?
So did mum or dad had to have been a WB to begin with?? I've not the foggiest idea when it comes to horses in general but even less so when it comes to breeding and genetics.

For Bella's sake I truly hope her pregnancy is smooth and easy, I hope her foal is healthy and arrives with no drama (??!!) And both Bella and foal are safe and well after the birth. I'm still shocked she said she would never breed her yet she changed her mind.

Those videos talking about Hugo and JB on loans she says money and amounts of money multiple times. Shows it's all she thinks about when talking about them. Often when ppl state repatedly it's not about the money it's because it very much is about it. Protest too much 😉 I think subconsciously they can't help it.

L had a lucky, VERY lucky escape with the Ginny incident. If Ginny hates Indy snapping at her tail then stop Indy from doing it?! If it has made her anxious and cross you can't blame Ginny.
I'm glad L wasn't hurt but shows just how quickly it can happen.
The fence falling down too, Jesus. 😱 I get so anxious looking at the dangers.

Miss Pepperpot

VIP Member
They can share mine if they want they will never know who I am 🤣🤣🤣😉I’m giving nothing away 🤓 bet they wouldn’t copy anything over there that would show the real truth about Jo that has been posted on here including video evidence 😜 and allow anyone that isn’t a cult member a chance to read what she’s really like and it will just advertise this page come on over and have a read through, if they are really brave please feel free to put it on the main page too 🤪
I doubt Jo will even mention Tattle on her live this week because she won't want them coming and seeing everything that is written about her and she certainly won't want them to see the videos which prove everything we have said is true.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
And on the live this weekend she said that there were only seven people on Tattle who were clearly the ones from the hate group, well I've had a rough count and there's about 17 different people commenting on the thread plus several others who haven't commented but have reacted so quite a few more than seven, as for a hate group, no idea how she's come to that conclusion as Jo can't possibly know who everyone is as profiles are private, maybe it makes her feel better to think she knows who they are rather than the reality that she hasn't got a clue and has absolutely no control over what they say. I have no idea who everyone else is on here but I'm loving the fact that we are all like minded people who can see through Jo and her nasty ways
There’s a hate group? I also have no idea who everyone is nor do I really care tbh as it’s non of my business. I just happen to think Jo is the sort to see people are willing to give stuff for free and will stop at nothing to convince people to do so. I really think she needs to ask for stuff to make the fencing safer if she is hell bent on making others pay for her lifestyle. And maybe pay for someone to do a better job of watching the kid. I don’t see anything wrong with him running riot but he needs supervision and to be in a safe place not in the horses field.

Skinnydogs

VIP Member
It genuinely terrifies me when I see Lowen running around around/near the horses especially in the field shelter but I'm a born worrier.
I agree and whilst I'm not a pansy , horses are unpredictable aren't they however chilled they usually are. Only takes one to spook over something and the rest will copy..
He always looks freezing cold too !

Miss Pepperpot

VIP Member
Hilarious she’s potty training now after us saying the other day she’s too lazy! Just like I mentioned she’s too lazy to put matching wellies on him and then suddenly the other day he had matching wellies on. Clearly you do read this and clearly you are bothered jo 😂

Now she’s going to a do a video and piece together things to show people their stuff they bought them off her wish list is being used because she thinks it’s “important” 😂😂😂 she’s definitely reading this and taking notes. Thought you wasn’t bothered jo? 🧐
Shes so predictable! "oh I don't know where all my lead ropes go".... Probably ebay or marketplace Jo or wherever you choose to sell them! 😂

• Haha

Miss Pepperpot

VIP Member
Actually Jo we haven't said you have been on here for months, most of us haven't been either! You first mentioned the page and reacted to some comments about 3/4 weeks ago so get your facts right love.
If you are so convinced that anyone reading the stuff on here won't think badly of you then post the link on your fb pages, supporters and main page and let's see.
But you won't do that because you know damn well that you are talking shit, the videos prove over and over that you have lied, that all you care about is money, people will be very shocked to hear how you treat others and the disgusting way you treat your animals.
We aren't trolls, we are a group of people who are determined to show others what a nasty, vindictive, selfish, greedy bitch you are.
But come on Jo if you really aren't bothered about everything on here share the link just like someone did the other day, you deleted it suprise suprise.
You are a joke, you can say whatever you like, insist you have nothing to hide etc etc but we know that actually the opposite is true and we know you are reading every comment so stop with all the "someone told me crap"
Prove that you really don't care, grow some bollocks and post the link for your supporters and followers to see.

Bitofthebubbly

VIP Member
Well, that’s one way to humiliate your child for the sake of a few likes.

Seems to me like she’s trying to make it go viral. Must be desperate for new supporters. It’s not funny or clever at all it’s embarrassing and gross. ‘Bib hack’ I think not.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Stormy skies

You watch, next weeks live will be about tattle even though shes really not bothered.. but she'll say thank god its a good job shes a strong person because if she wasnt she might do something terrible after being cyber bullied, be kind all that bollocks. nothing has been said on here that people wouldnt say to your face! 'My haters are my motivators' well guess what jo i dont hate you, your not worth the space in my head to pent up hate against, i just think you are a twat for scamming gullible people and breeding your animals to make money. Lets be right the 'trolls' and 'haters' are keeping nvf above water, you'd have fuck all else to talk about otherwise.. oh apart from hugo.. i bred that.. something else you are just using as a money maker sorry but he's no amazing world beater, he looks a pretty average warmblood, ive seen better jumping ponies tbh. Bet the vet is glad she cut ties with u she clearly had your card marked thats why she didnt want to buy him!

• Heart

Stormy skies

Id heard about the landlord having a stroke and the sister taking over the financial side of things including jos rental i got the vibe jo didnt like her much, jo mentioned a close friend had died and id heard it was the old mans sister. I cant remember where i heard it but apparently once the landlord passes away the farm is set to be divided up and sold which would mean jo out on her arse maybe thats why shes panicking trying to get a house deposit but shes no hope given her line of 'work' who the hell is going to give someone a mortgage with a unreliable income like that. First year in and she cant even manage her books and especially somewhere like Cornwall where prices are high anyway! Shes living in a dream world. Im glad some are finally seeing her for what she is but its so frustrating knowing how many fall for her scams

• Heart

Mrs A R

Leaving your child to run around unpredictable animals, run up and down the down, get under a caravan (which could collapse, caravans have collapsed on top of people before), not interacting with your child, feeding him a proper diet instead of biscuits, McDonalds, chocolate etc, not doing anything remotely educational with him or even paying any attention to him, not knowing where he is half the time and letting him play in freezing cold water when it’s cold in Cornwall, does NOT make you a mum. Paying more attention your phone than your child and letting him play with live extension leads and letting your Barmy army buy your child everything he needs doesn’t make you a mum. There is a massive difference between having a child and being a mum. And jo you’re not a mum. You just have a child. If you’re honestly the best mum you can be, then you need to give your head a wobble coz even on my worst days, I’m still not anything like you as a parent. I’m not a perfect parent and I’m definitely not the best mum in the world by a long stretch, but I’m a kick ass mum who actually tries her damn hardest and best. All of us including yourself know you could be a million times better of a parent and animal owner if you actually put them first instead of your phone or yourself. Time to start being this “best mum” you continuously preach you are jo
She will be having a nap now, Sunday’s are for chilling, like the other 6 days a week are for her, poor Lowen, he’s lost before he starts with her as a mum, her language in front of him is disgusting, I mean we all swear but hers is every other world 😡😡😡

Stormy skies

Shes a fucking minger.. clean knickers or not and lets be right they probably were just a worn pair off the floor as hes got shit loads of bibs how can non of them be clean? The thank you videos used to include shit loads of bibs in every video cos i used to think fucking hell why does he need so many? She obviously thinks its funny to warrant having its own post about it, no jo its just fucking trampy, a tea towel would have been better than a pair of your knickers! I cant believe they all find it funny. If she cant even manage to keep on top of the washing wtf is she actually doing? I dont believe he gets changed 4 times a day either! You'd think her place would be clean and tidy with the time she has on her hands because she does fuck all with the horses and apparently 'works' through the night. Sorry i mean she sits up deleting comments and blocking people as well as promoting the more expensive begging platform through the night. She needs to get her priorities right. Maybe use those fucking Ariel washing tabs that kath keeps forking out for every month so you kid doesnt need your screbby knicks round his neck!

• Haha

Noi'mnot

My blood is starting to boil the fact i was drawn in so much by the bitch. Watching last nights live you can just hear the verbal shit coming out her mouth.

Miss Pepperpot

VIP Member
I can imagine what stuff shes sent.. ive seen messages shes sent other people and they were far from nice, im surprised Facebook took as long as it did to suspend her account for sending abusive messages, thats the reason she cant get any more supporters, nothing to do with the video of lowen being naked. She even took a photo of her profile where it shows why you have warnings and bans. Main page definitely see straight through her and thats why she darent post much on there because they say what they think. The supporters on the other hand are over obsessed with her and hang on every word they actually class her as a friend, all i can say is they must lead pretty sad lives if they class an online con woman a 'friend'. Shes already had some of them rock up to her place cos they 'wanted to see where she lived' just wait until its the creepy pervy blokes turning up at night.. nvf is registered from her caravan so the address comes straight up if you google nvf...fuck that i wouldnt put my life or my kids life out there like that!
I've actually seen comments from some saying that they think of her as a sister or daughter, it's absolutely crazy, some of her supporters are seriously obsessed, get upset if she doesn't post for a day and when she says she's going live they are beside themselves and it's all "I can't wait Jo" "so excited Jo" seriously not normal reactions to a nomark on fb that they have never met!

• Wow
Haven't seen a lot of this before but shocking about the pony as I think most horses/ponies could potentially do that if a toddler was left to run up to them in the feild.

It is funny as for anyone has an ounce of horsemanship in them knows horses are mostly not to blame for their actions - they're animals. Jo on the other hand (who is never wrong) immediately doesn't think "I shouldn't have let lowen run off in a feild full of horses" but very much blames the pony for her own failings to keep Lowen safe.