No Verbal Filter (NVF)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Go fund Jo a new chicken to cheer up lowen as him being poorly meant they weren't locked up and 1 got taken by a fox. Can't go out, even though they can go out.
Im sure more is being posted on the main page than supporters in terms of videos at the moment, but let's all go pay £5 a month! Oh and send top up donations too!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Once again her animals suffer because of her own negligence, didn't shut the birds away and a fox took one and another lost a load of feathers, her enclosure is crap, in no way predator proof, Indy has already killed at least two birds, all the silkies drowned because as usual she failed to listen to advice and there have been at least two that she took into her kitchen because they were sick, didn't bother to get any veterinary advice and then blamed old age when they died, she's an absolute disgrace and should have all her animals taken away from her

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
And now the idiots who have their own page purely to buy gifts for Jo and her child have started jo's birthday collection, £43 in one day but will probably get to at least £250 as they raised that to buy the kid his forklift truck, already asking for gift ideas for her. They have no idea that Jo uses a fake profile so that she can "make suggestions" on the things that she actually wants!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Once again her animals suffer because of her own negligence, didn't shut the birds away and a fox took one and another lost a load of feathers, her enclosure is crap, in no way predator proof, Indy has already killed at least two birds, all the silkies drowned because as usual she failed to listen to advice and there have been at least two that she took into her kitchen because they were sick, didn't bother to get any veterinary advice and then blamed old age when they died, she's an absolute disgrace and should have all her animals taken away from her
This is shocking , I know she is lacksy daisy but Christ almighty !

Reactions: 2
She's disgusting, they all act like she's the most incredible animal lover who gives them the best life ever, there's a video, I think of Neras first litter, Jo is interfering to try and make herself look good, literally pulling the pups out of Nera, completely cleaning them herself instead of letting Nera do it and then cutting the cords with a dirty blunt Stanley knife!
She keeps going on about how she pulled Hugo from his mum but no doubt that was her getting involved when it wasn't needed as well.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Yes super vet jo on hand again..she gets way too involved when her animals are giving birth to her future profits, the one of her cutting the cord with the Stanley knife is awful yet all her supporters are telling her how amazing she is with her animals, shes tit with her horses too.. butchered jons mane once whilst giving advice on how to pull a horses mane jon looked so embarrassed lol. I dont know how she hasnt been investigated by the RSPCA yet especially with her birds the amount that have died because she failed to keep them safe is unreal.. everyone slates Katie price about her animals that have died... her numbers are low compared to jos death count! Keep them safe and not it a bodged up tit pit and they might stay alive! I saw the jos gift page whipping round for her birthday like shes not already coining enough in! Shes minted but still makes out shes pretty much on the bread line just getting by being a single mother 🤧

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Yeah and once left a goose with a burnt face and infected eye to suffer for a few days without seeing a vet before finally getting a friend to kill it for her, that's our Jo, isn't she just amazing? 🙄

• Wow
  • Sad
I know some of this stuff but totally shocked at reading some of this other stuff. Was she rearly selling Jack?

What’s up with her spelling the most random words incorrectly? ‘Nursary’ for nursery, ‘amune’ for immune. Guessing she doesn’t use autocorrect?

More concerning is that she has talked about home schooling the kid, he can only say a few words as it is and with her awful spelling, grammar and pronunciation he will end up practically illiterate.
Cracks me up that she runs a printing company when she can't spell.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Never been keen on NVF since FB suggested I may like it, I do not know why!! Probably because it knows I'm into horses but that's where the similarity ends thankfully. Don't look at it much but whenever I do she seems to have a so hard done to and got so much to do looking after the animals and son attitude. No ones put her in that situation, if it's so hard why doesn't she keep less animals and then she'd have more time to look after those she kept better and less animals requires less money and give her more time to clean up her untidy place. There's always something broken or going wrong, it's a constant dropping of hints and I just feel one of her poor fans will sort it somehow for her which is what she wants. I hope her fans get bored of her soon and get a better life!

• Heart
More concerning is that she has talked about home schooling the kid, he can only say a few words as it is and with her awful spelling, grammar and pronunciation he will end up practically illiterate.
Cracks me up that she runs a printing company when she can't spell.
Wouldn't fit in with her hard done by single mum struggling life if he went to school. She can ask for gifted resources if he's homeschooled. He needs to learn structure and discipline which she provides neither!

I know some of this stuff but totally shocked at reading some of this other stuff. Was she rearly selling Jack?
Yes her horse of a life time was advertised twice. If you look back through her profile the advert is actually on her page but she wont tell her devoted supporters that!

She used to have a second hand tack shop and was also a horse dealer so no newbie to having animals to make money off them.. jacks advert.. 2nd one shes dropped the price.. funny though cos he's still stood in the field wasted 9 years later

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Yes, she’s advertised him a few times, I’m suprised she’s not got the kid up for sale tbh I mean she posted a pic a few days ago saying he’s her ❤horse… laughable when you know the truth

• Haha
Doubt she could even give the kid away, even her most loyal supporters would balk at the idea of having that snivelling, screaming grotch goblin anywhere near them

• Haha
Oh and there we have it, ko-fi will be getting more content because they pay more a month than Facebook supporters, yet she was banging on that 'nothing will change' everyone will get the same, it's only there in case Facebook block and ban my page. Mmhmm like we didn't see this coming. Scumbag!

And she's seriously still blaming it just on the fact she shared a video of lowen naked, which was removed, how about all the stuff she gets put in Facebook jail over, but yep blame the video of lowen!

Last edited:
  • Heart
She's an absolute joke, lies lies and more lies, she's known all along that she wanted to get more money out of people but had to find a different way to do it because fb wouldn't let her increase it.
Now she's deliberately being evasive and not explaining clearly how the new page works, the price etc so people go and sign up, saying extra daily content but that might literally be a picture or a two minute video but she makes it sound like people are really going to be missing out if they don't join.
She assured fb supporters the content would be the same bar an occasional extra post but now it's daily extra content and she's encouraging them to join so they can see even more.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.