Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Go fund Jo a new chicken to cheer up lowen as him being poorly meant they weren't locked up and 1 got taken by a fox. Can't go out, even though they can go out.
Im sure more is being posted on the main page than supporters in terms of videos at the moment, but let's all go pay £5 a month! Oh and send top up donations too!

• Wow
Reactions: 9

Miss Pepperpot

VIP Member
And on the live this weekend she said that there were only seven people on Tattle who were clearly the ones from the hate group, well I've had a rough count and there's about 17 different people commenting on the thread plus several others who haven't commented but have reacted so quite a few more than seven, as for a hate group, no idea how she's come to that conclusion as Jo can't possibly know who everyone is as profiles are private, maybe it makes her feel better to think she knows who they are rather than the reality that she hasn't got a clue and has absolutely no control over what they say. I have no idea who everyone else is on here but I'm loving the fact that we are all like minded people who can see through Jo and her nasty ways

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Stormy skies

All the silkies drowned because she refused to listen to advice, Indy got in and killed at least two chickens/ducks, she had two or three chickens that were sick but she never got vet advice and claimed they died from old age and then she has lost at least two to foxes and I think one duck escaped out a gap in the fence and was never seen again
the duck that got burnt on the fire she had and she spoke about pulling off half of its face that had scabbed over and behind the eye being full of maggots was fucking horrific! Apparently her 'vet' who she rang advised her to pull the dead skin away because we all know she doesnt bother with a proper vet visit, had she taken the duck when it first got injured it probably wouldnt have suffered for days on end and had half its face eaten away by maggots. 🤢 She said her friend came over to put it out of its misery but stutters on the video as shes talking about it and corrects herself, she probably dispatched the poor fucker herself i cant see her being squeamish at all when it comes to things like that!

If she was so bothered about changing the price of kofi like she claims then she could have deleted the first one and made another its not like she'd got loads of content or followers on there, she set it to the highest price on purpose and knew some of the barmy army would follow her where ever she went no matter what price it was. She's going all in plugging it every few hours.. how fucking desperate can you be 😂 she knows fb days are numbered cos shes losing her shit with supporters who dare to say kofi is too expensive i hope the link to this thread gets plastered all over the main page.. ought to set up a couple of burner fb accounts would be worth it to expose her to more people and just to fuck her off 😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8

Drivvel

Ive been reading this since it was about 8 pages and come here once or twice a week for new updates. i stopped following scrounger jo since the whole cat op that it didnt have but i got bored of her crap a little before that when she wouldnt do anything with the horses. me and my aunt liked her from when the horses got into the feed the caravan but now we follow things on here which are far more truthful and even entertaining. i am so glad that we arent the only ones that feel the same way

• Heart

Nanabeagle

It seems kinda ironic almost that she claims this thread is made up of a small number of ppl using multiple accounts.
Which we know is false, or at least not 💯 correct.
Yet her followers are made up of ppl having multiple accounts due to blocking anyone who doesn't agree with Jo, we've all seen how even a genuine concern gets torn apart by her 'fans'.....

I'm still shocked at just how many videos she's shared either on main page or supporters page showing near misses, dangerous driving lowen hanging out window whilst she looking at the phone and not him, him disappearing from view, her lives and posts, all there for years and it's taken until this year for a thread about her.
That's exactly what this thread is about, we've not made up videos, or screenshots, it's all from Jo's mouth or posts.
She can't blame us for ppl seeing the real NVF.
She's put it online, she saw no wrong in any of it. She won't even take constructive critisism and neither will her fans.

It's sad how much she's changed, I really liked the original NVF. Before Amazon wishlist, before supporters.

Now it's all about £ she can't post a video that doesn't have £ discussed.
It's VERY obvious if she genuinely made a mistake setting up Ko-fi she would have cancelled and made a new page the moment she realised.
It's quite clear how £ was the goal. £5 is a crazy amount and I can't see folk keeping it into winter. Her hardest time of year too. She's fucked up.
I hate seeing people say they are pensioners and can't afford the cost, they shouldn't feel guilty. That's what I hate most.

Also her J+A items are SO overpriced for such simple and cheap designs.

Id keep the title of the next thread as NVF. The more we keep things simple, stick to sharing the facts and videos, no personal digs or comments as it stops us looking like trolls. Keep it factual and let new viewers see for themselves and make their minds up.

• Heart

Noi'mnot

People will only see what they want to see unfortunately, and that is the sweet Jo they see on the videos. I've seen past the charade for a long time but what is the point of saying anything, you just get jumped on by all the sheep. I was an loyal follower then i woke up, thank god!

• Heart

Miss Pepperpot

VIP Member
And now the idiots who have their own page purely to buy gifts for Jo and her child have started jo's birthday collection, £43 in one day but will probably get to at least £250 as they raised that to buy the kid his forklift truck, already asking for gift ideas for her. They have no idea that Jo uses a fake profile so that she can "make suggestions" on the things that she actually wants!

• Haha
  • Heart
People will only see what they want to see unfortunately, and that is the sweet Jo they see on the videos. I've seen past the charade for a long time but what is the point of saying anything, you just get jumped on by all the sheep. I was an loyal follower then i woke up, thank god!
I was the same. A loyal supporter until I started to doubt certain things! I commented to say with 180 subscribers on the new kofi at 5 pounds a pop is already £900 a month in her pocket so no wonder she was slowly going over there. That comment got me blocked and that's how I've stumbled across this thread and I'm glad I did as it's opened my eyes!

• Heart

Miss Pepperpot

VIP Member
I can confirm Jo definitely reads the comments here. She was going to unblock me yesterday as I messaged her personal account and she told me she would. But checked this morning and she's now blocked me on her personal account lol she deffo read my comments here last night. My test worked and I know for sure she's watching 👀 hi Jo 👋
Oh she definitely does, she mentioned Tattle a few weeks ago and was beside herself with excitement at actually having something interesting to talk about, she went on for a good ten minutes about how it was all the trolls from the previous "hate group" and that everything we said was lies and that there is only seven of us but we have made multiple profiles to make it seem like there are more of us! 😂
She laughed at some of the comments which is how we knew her profile, the next week she said nothing because we had made jokes about her talking about us, that must have killed her as she must have been dying to say something.
And now she is too scared to say anything because she doesn't want her supporters coming here and reading everything and now that there are videos proving that everything we have said is true she knows that she is up shit creek without a paddle, however by the things she has said and the posts she has made it's very obvious that she is avidly reading it all and despite her desperate attempts at pretending to be happy and positive etc we know that actually she will be petrified of even more people finding out the truth

• Heart

Mrs A R

I mean kofi is back up… it’s also a money making cash cow that all those idiots think she is doing it for them is actually laughable, she does nothing unless it turns a coin, I’m shocked these idiots think she’s their friend, I repeat, SHE DOES NOTHING UNLESS ITS FOR MONEY I mean you can’t promote a charity on her Facebook…. Nothing in it for her, charity begins in jos crapavan no where else

Stormy skies

Im not local but followed her from the beginning. Initially i liked the woman, the feedstore video and naughty horses got my attention. She was your average jo (excuse the pun 😂) typical common horsey lass you could relate to but as her following got bigger and then came the wishlist, at first i thought ahh thats sweet people have bought her some stuff for the horses just bits and bobs but then she took the piss doubling up on stuff adding a £70 amazon alexa (which she still denies and tries to make out trolls set up a fake wishlist and put that on) the robot hoover, where is that by the way??? Sketchers trainers, a sofa, expensive riding boots, hats, all the puppy stuff she needed when she bred nera and did the first lot of puppy spam, clothes and toys for her child, several new fly rugs and masks every year, head collars and saddle pads ive never seen used i could go on forever! Im convinced shes sold loads of it cos where on earth would she keep it all? The thank you videos stuff its piled sky high as shes showing it all! Anyway saw her for what she was her whole attitude changed, the horse sponsorship thing, breeding her animals for profit, girl cat fund, selling hugo to get a house deposit, etc i was actually a supporter for a while i didnt mind paying 99p early on as it was actually about the horses and did enjoy watching, but then you saw her shitty cocky attitude come out and how shallow she is, shes just up her own arse now its just basically lowen playing in water or running riot, we've had a 3 hr nap, im the best mumma i can be, i need a deposit for a house *yawn* its very obvious its all about the money that is why she was in such a panic to get kofi up and running because she didnt want to loose all those idiots that pay for her lifestyle how people cant see it for what it is is beyond me. I hate seeing people taken advantage of, some obviously arent all mentally stable but we are the trolls after all so we are just jealous, clearly!

• Heart

Noonoo99

VIP Member
I would put money on Dyson being the dad she would never have been able to keep them apart she can’t keep her eyes on her kid for more than a second. She of course will never ever admit it though.

• Haha

Bitofthebubbly

VIP Member
‘She’s here entertaining your ass’ like she’s doing it out of the goodness of her heart. She does it so people keep sending her money and things from her wish list, bloody brainwashed.

• Haha

miss RJW

Hello AR my friend 😁 we all know I don’t mix my words 🤷🏼‍♀️ Atleast I’ll be correctly accused now 🤣 she’s the biggest hypocrite I’ve ever met, she doesn’t do sod all! Video she posted on supporters, she’s too busy videoing her mum on a back lane and lowens ran off down the road (nowhere to be seen), she knew he’d gone to a field where massive deep puddles are and she ran down the road and said ‘I don’t care he ran off, it’s the puddles. She actually believes she’s the best mum in the world?! No decent mother who cares about their kid, doesn’t watch her kid especially on a road (back lane or not!) let alone go into deep puddles unattended! He could of easily got hit by a car or drowned. Jo take proper care and actually parent the child you already have before you even consider popping out another to neglect and NOT provide for!

Miss Pepperpot

VIP Member
So good to see others with the same opinion of that vile woman, I honestly don't understand why the people who follow and support her can't see what we do, she's a manipulative liar, greedy and just a disgusting excuse of a human being.
Why everyone is falling over themselves to stick up for her and send her money and gifts is beyond me.
Constantly saying Be Kind and yet regularly bitches about people on her lives and has sent vicious messages to people fat shaming, benefit shaming, telling people that they should have their children taken off them and worse!
Claims she has no money but fails to let on about the real extent of her income, fb subscriptions, the new Ko-fi subscriptions, merchandise, horse sponsorship, £300 a month from her child's dad she NEVER admits that one! and then the money her ridiculous fans pay directly to her account. On top of that she saves a fortune on clothes, toys, all her equestrian related stuff even food and stuff for the home because it is all put on her amazon wishlist and bought by others, none of it cheap either, her and her child can only wear sketchers apparently!
Honestly the woman is a joke and the sooner more people start to learn about the real Jo Solomon the better.

• Heart

miss RJW

I only watched the first 5 minutes, I can’t be assed to watch the rest. What I will say is, no one has said they’re getting info from this person or that person jo. All anyone’s said is I’ve said I live locally to you because I do and yes I do know you. You have to realise jo, more than 7 people dislike you. Barely anyone locally likes you and that’s a fact, not a matter of opinion. You’re not as popular in real life as you seem to think in that deluded head of yours and of course your thinking about money as usual. Lastly jo - I’m not using a fake name, I don’t need to use a fake name. Read it and then use that Brain of yours and work out who this is ☺ If you honestly believe we’ve just doubled up on profiles, I’ll be more than happy to arrange everyone to meet up and we’ll all come yours for a coffee. Not one person here has made anymore than 1 profile jo, we don’t need too. You’re so unbothered yet you continuously mention the group people, surely that’s slander and borderline harassment continuously falsely accusing people. No one’s obsessed with you except your supporters, some of whom are dangerously obsessed with you. No doubt next week you’ll mention tattle again. I may be fucked up for being on a sight like this but it takes one to know one jo. You’re way more fucked up than I’ll ever be, I’m not the one out there conning people, playing victim, playing fake mental health, the poor me solo mum act, I’m not the one who neglects their kid either, I’m not the one who talks out their ass. You’re the most dishonest person out there and you’re so scared of your people behind the screens finding out you must proclaim your “innocence”. What I’ve said here is nothing I haven’t said to you jo, I’m not like you who blocks people and then slags them into the ground to a few hundred people. Slag people off on the main page or say it to the person directly if you’re so open and honest. Funny how you never mention how “awful” lowens dad is on main page either because you know it’s bullshit jo. If you keep wrongly accusing people and slagging people off jo, I wouldn’t be surprised if someone turns up to your “house”. Always expect the unexpected jo 😉😉

To jo’s little friends - you can keep running back to her showing her this and being so far up her ass you don’t see the sun shine, but us lot and many others will all be here laughing when she fucks you off, once you stop being of any use to her. If you lot actually sit back, watch videos from beginning and then videos now, you’ll see the change in jo yourself and how it’s all about money and hinting for free things. Wake up and smell the coffee ☕ if you still can’t see the change in jo. Her attitude, her vile behaviour, her bullying, how it’s all about money (come on all she ever talks about is money, money money. Money for house deposit, money for this and that and free stuff). If you still can’t see that sponsorship was one big scam, when the sponsorship money was menna go on the horses needs so why is there horse stuff on the wish list? How I’m so humble but we can only wear sketchers, she never used to care what shoes she wore or Lowen. I’m so skint and can’t afford an operation for my cat but I can get a loan for a horse lorry I never use. What happened to those private plates? She said they’ll be going on the lorry and they ain’t on there. If you still can’t see what jo has become and see her for what and who she is and what she’s about then that’s on you. I’ll be here saying told you so when the shit show unfolds 👌🏻

Last edited:
  • Heart

Stormy skies

She definitely doesnt spend £100 a week on food no way at all. There's 5 in our house and i dont spend £100 a week on food but we still have proper cooked meals shes talking shit as usual. She probably spends a fortune on shit like biscuits, crisps and chocolate though thats all you ever seem to see him eating. I feel quite sad for him to be honest, they all say he's living his best life but hes not is he.. he'd probably love friends at a play group, learn his numbers and letters and other fun educational things, yes he might have wide open space in the countryside and animals but thats about all he has got. I wonder how old he'll be when they actually ditch the dummy and he's actually toilet trained. The way she speaks to him sometimes is awful and thats on camera! But she constantly harps on about it just being her and him and how shes the best mumma she can be raising her boy alone, maybe stop being so selfish and let someone else help, lowen might actually benefit from it and i hope you do read this jo its about time you actually realised not everyone kisses your arse and thinks your amazing!