No Verbal Filter (NVF)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We all know kath is lovely and he will be looked after impeccably. It’s very clear kath loves him and takes bloody good care of him. I genuinely feel sorry for kath, she’s being taken for a ride and half by jo… x
ABSOLUTLY

Reactions: 4
I definitely think a few posts on the main page is needed, to explain that actually she has lost her supporters page because of being reported for nasty messages, they need to know it’s not FB it’s her own doing, and definitely a link to this page that’s how I first found it and managed to catch it before it was obviously deleted, 🧐
Ahh I was wondering how every one found this platform, I had no idea it existed until a few weeks ago, I know Jo mentioned it once on a live and a couple of people have said that they were already on this platform when this thread was started.
We really do need to get it on the main page but you know what Jo is like for deleting and blocking, it's pure luck if you manage to get something up that lasts longer than a few minutes

Reactions: 3
This is what I mean. How can you bleat on for months and months how you want a baby and want it practically now, to I’m not anywhere ready for a baby and won’t be having one anytime soon. Makes no sense

That was a goose that happened to not a duck. Honestly she’s horrific and should be banned from keeping animals
Yes it was the goose i dont know why i thought it was a duck, probably cos shes killed so many through her neglect you forget which suffered which horrible death. The baby thing is just insane, thank duck she didnt get pregnant because that would be another life she would have rushed into having that shes clearly not ready for, just like most of her animals

Reactions: 1
Ooo intriguing 👀
It's so funny, I bet lots of us would know each other if we used our real names if only from recognising them from comments made, I know I always have a little chuckle to myself whenever I see a comment from someone who obviously doesn't approve of Jo and if they comment a few times I remember them.
I know a couple of the people on here and there a few I'm really intrigued about! 😂

• Heart
It's so funny, I bet lots of us would know each other if we used our real names if only from recognising them from comments made, I know I always have a little chuckle to myself whenever I see a comment from someone who obviously doesn't approve of Jo and if they comment a few times I remember them.
I know a couple of the people on here and there a few I'm really intrigued about! 😂
It would be like coming out the closet lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Awww Jo you've changed your profile, got to admit though nunyabusiness was pretty obvious although not as obvious as the time you called yourself Jack Wells, 😂😂😂
Hope you are enjoying reading all about yourself, feel free to step in and correct us or deny the situations described.... Oh yeah that's right you can't because it's all true

• Haha
Couldn't resist 🤣

Wait for the next 'Jo-fi-ver' plug its been a few hours since the last one and she will have woken from her daily nap now, her finger will be on the block button for all those fb supporters that 'dont have her best interests at heart' ... ur a 99p'er that wont pay a fiver.. off you duck🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
She was selling the puppies for how much!!! £1500?!?! o_O she said she only bred her to give friends affordable prices as everyone was a breeder during the pandemic. If hate to see what she feels is expensive if 1500 is cheap!!

Don't you have to declare breeding now? The whole puppy farming legislation that happened v recently, it used to be 4 litters a year meant you needed a permit or licence via the council didn't it, now it's set at 1 litter needing declaring. I'll go Google that bit.
But yes, I can see poor nera being used again, I really really hope Dyson isn't the father to his own siblings. If they are KC registered the sire will be named online, unless she didn't register them? Aren't you banned from registering 2 litters from the same dam within a 12 m time frame? I don't know how old Dyson is.

She was selling the puppies for how much!!! £1500?!?! o_O she said she only bred her to give friends affordable prices as everyone was a breeder during the pandemic. If hate to see what she feels is expensive if 1500 is cheap!!

Don't you have to declare breeding now? The whole puppy farming legislation that happened v recently, it used to be 4 litters a year meant you needed a permit or licence via the council didn't it, now it's set at 1 litter needing declaring. I'll go Google that bit.
But yes, I can see poor nera being used again, I really really hope Dyson isn't the father to his own siblings. If they are KC registered the sire will be named online, unless she didn't register them? Aren't you banned from registering 2 litters from the same dam within a 12 m time frame? I don't know how old Dyson is.
You do not have to declare breeding 1-3 litters a year, anything over 3 litters you have to declare and get a license as your classed as breeder. None of the pups are registered, she’s never registered the pups in any litter she’s had lol. Considering nera was in heat, no one would have dyson and then nera fell pregnant soon after, they probably are dysons as she wouldn’t of kept them separate

Nera will be pregnant again watch this space… she won’t have nera spayed coz all she cares about is making a lot of money quickly. Dyson is well over a year old. None of the puppies have been registered and none of neras previous litters have been. It’s very easy to put any father down on paperwork for animals, shr wouldn’t put dyson down coz then it’s there in black and white she inbred nera and she wouldn’t want her “friends” knowing that. I bet any money those pups neras had this year belong to dyson

The pups are mongrels anyway so she cant get papers for them. Its easy for her to say its her friends dog again but its funny how the last few litters where she used her friends dog she had big healthy litters yet this year with the 'same' parents there were 4 puppies one of which was deformed and had to be pts.. sounds like inbreeding dont u think? She never had anyone lined up she knew she could make big money off pups other wise when they were born why did she say '4 puppies thats not enough for a house deposit' if she had ten puppies and she was selling them to friends cheeper for a few hundred she still wouldnt have had enough for a house deposit, she knew from day 1 what she was going to charge for them. Priced up at £1500 on preloved but unfortunately for her greedy ass they didnt all go for that.. the witch maybe but the boys she had to drop to £750 in the end

Ah ofc they can't be KC registered as they are x breeds, are they Springer collies?

I'm still struggling to understand the goose incident, leaving it in so much pain til it had maggots eating its head. 🤮😭 There's no way I will ever believe she values her animals lives if she does that to a goose. It's made my tummy feel yucky.
How many animals have died on her place in the short time NVF has been up and running? I dread to think. 😭

• Angry
The pups are mongrels anyway so she cant get papers for them. Its easy for her to say its her friends dog again but its funny how the last few litters where she used her friends dog she had big healthy litters yet this year with the 'same' parents there were 4 puppies one of which was deformed and had to be pts.. sounds like inbreeding dont u think? She never had anyone lined up she knew she could make big money off pups other wise when they were born why did she say '4 puppies thats not enough for a house deposit' if she had ten puppies and she was selling them to friends cheeper for a few hundred she still wouldnt have had enough for a house deposit, she knew from day 1 what she was going to charge for them. Priced up at £1500 on preloved but unfortunately for her greedy ass they didnt all go for that.. the witch maybe but the boys she had to drop to £750 in the end
I was surprised she didn’t keep “summer” to breed her yano. We all know those pups are dysons it’s not coincidence nera got pregnant when no one would have dyson when nera was in heat. Jo can’t even keep an eye on her child ffs, she wouldn’t of kept nera and dyson separate. She’s too lazy and incapable of keeping them separate. Deformities can happen from non inbreeding but it’s uncommon for it to happen, it’s more common in inbreeding.
another thing that shocked me with jo was when she attempted to “clip” the ducks wings, sorry I mean hacked them. She completely bleeping hacked them and did it completely wrong. Jo stop watching YouTube videos and then practising on your animals,get some with experience and knowledge to properly clip wings. You shouldn’t be allowed birds full stop and you definitely shouldn’t be allowed near them with a pair of rusty ass blunt scissors

Ah ofc they can't be KC registered as they are x breeds, are they Springer collies?

I'm still struggling to understand the goose incident, leaving it in so much pain til it had maggots eating its head. 🤮😭 There's no way I will ever believe she values her animals lives if she does that to a goose. It's made my tummy feel yucky.
How many animals have died on her place in the short time NVF has been up and running? I dread to think. 😭
The birds have suffered the most in her care due to her lack of knowledge, experience and inability to provide them with proper care and a properly fenced/secure run. Some of the silkies commuted suicide and 2/3 ducks ran away (1 she caught and got back) chickens have died on her due to her lack of knowledge and care, silkie chicks died on her, ducks and chickens have either been killed by a fox or indie aswell. This “woman” should NOT be allowed birds. Sorry but if I had less birds die on me than she has had die on her, I wouldn’t have birds. I’d surrender the remaining ones to someone who has experience and knowledge and be done with it. But not jo, she buys more to suffer because she doesn’t give a toss!

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Good morning this is my first post, I have been watching nvf posts for a while now, but since she breed nera I realized it's all about the dollar!! I liked her in the beginning, was never a supporter, but enjoyed her videos, since reading this thread, I'm absolutely shocked, I am shocked about the goose especially, in fact I felt sick reading this, I often wondered what she done with all the gifts she was sent, she could not have possibly kept it all? Sadly she has just got greedy now with ko-fi, I have seen her in a different light now after reading this thread, greed is not a good look:unsure:

• Heart
Reactions: 9
So this is the picture of the duck, Jo reckoned she had gone to clip the wings and discovered someone had already tried to do it, hmm.
Then the picture of the goose with a nasty injury that I very much doubt saw a vet and finally when Nera was badly hurt, had to be sewn up and have a drain put in, not sure what happened, think she got caught on wire which is hardly a suprise given the disgusting state of the place, I'm surprised there aren't more accidents with all the crap lying around.
And yet they constantly bleat on about what a wonderful owner she is 🙄

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.