No Verbal Filter (NVF)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
šŸ™ˆ please she didnā€™t hint for a saddle šŸ™„ havenā€™t you got to ride your horse to have a saddle šŸ¤£ poor Jack been ridden what once in 2 months and is off arena eventing this week šŸ™ˆ but I know what Iā€™m doing and of course one ride means his fit enough šŸ˜¶

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Iā€™ll be screen recording her slagging off Adrian and sending it him tomorrow ā˜ŗ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
šŸ™ˆ please she didnā€™t hint for a saddle šŸ™„ havenā€™t you got to ride your horse to have a saddle šŸ¤£ poor Jack been ridden what once in 2 months and is off arena eventing this week šŸ™ˆ but I know what Iā€™m doing and of course one ride means his fit enough šŸ˜¶
Hugo reared up and fell back when Jade allowed someone else to ride him and has broken his saddle

• Wow
Predictable sheā€™s now going to do videos of everything sent to her being used as she thinks itā€™s ā€œimportantā€ no itā€™s because everyoneā€™s onto you. They send you stuff, see it once maybe twice and never to be seen again so now your panicking people will stop providing for you, your child and animals.

Pretty much everything she said in her video was because of whatā€™s been said here šŸ˜‚ absolutely dying from laughter
Sheā€™s obviously watching us on here lol ā€¦ waves ā€¦.

Thank you videos and she's ohhhhhhh so polite šŸ¤£
Fake sincerity

Oh Jo, wrong choice, that live was so boring you struggled to keep even 150 people watching!
Nice to see you are taking our comments on board though, all that healthy food for your child, going to nursery and he's even having full conversations with you?! šŸ˜‚ Sorry don't believe a word of it and it's a bit late getting the cards and desperately trying to teach him stuff before his appointment tomorrow, you should have been doing that months ago.
Nice hint for a new saddle by the way, maybe Kath will help with that one.
Couldn't help yourself with slagging off Adrian again though, I guess it wouldn't be a live if you didn't slate someone.
Don't worry Jo I'm sure we can come up with something to help liven up your live next week, maybe the main page would like the link to this platform as they are clearly feeling left out now that you have ko-fi, I'm sure they will be really interested to read all about you.
You have a lovely week Jo and don't tire yourself out by actually doing something eh.
Need a 4 hour nap instead lol

She is so so tired and talking monotone so is going to go but then starts talking about herself again so perks up! Loves it when she's talking about herself doesn't she! I bet she cooks just for Lowen, like hell she does. She clearly has no idea about fine motor skills ,hence the beads etc, he should also be scribbling with pens and pencils by now, there is lots of things he could be doing that he's not doing that most children his age would be doing by now, bet she doesn't even read to him anymore.

Reactions: 6
Who exactly is Kath?
One of her supporters, she has spent an absolute fortune on Jo, bought so many gifts, sends her money, even bought a puppy because Jo was struggling to sell them.
Unfortunately Jo takes advantage of people like Kath, pretends to be their friend etc I dread to think how much kath has spent on Jo and Lowen, hundreds and hundreds of pounds I suspect if not more. She has visited Jo and painted her garden fence etc as well

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Hi jo and jos cult members, out of interest Jo could we see Hugoā€™s papers on his breeding etc I mean anyone can say there horse is well bred by so and so etc but if you donā€™t have the papers to prove it itā€™s just another normal nag isnā€™t it, do you actually have his papersā€¦. Think you donā€™tā€¦ can one of her besties ask her and get her to show you, cos we know she lies šŸ„°

Who exactly is Kath?
A sad lady who spends all her money on Jo but doesnā€™t realise sheā€™s being duped

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Hi jo and jos cult members, out of interest Jo could we see Hugoā€™s papers on his breeding etc I mean anyone can say there horse is well bred by so and so etc but if you donā€™t have the papers to prove it itā€™s just another normal nag isnā€™t it, do you actually have his papersā€¦. Think you donā€™tā€¦ can one of her besties ask her and get her to show you, cos we know she lies šŸ„°

A sad lady who spends all her money on Jo but doesnā€™t realise sheā€™s being duped
The saying ā€œa fool and his money is easily partedā€ is spot on then. Is she one of guard dogs on her page? When I used to follow I was going to ask about the excess cat donations, but when I saw how vile the women were - like proper bullies I decided not to. I really havenā€™t seen anything quite like it.

• Sad
Her followers are losing interest, her ty videos had only a few comments, Iā€™m even surprised of how little comments she had on the post about her muting the page ( although we know where that came from ) hardly anyone really bothered with it and commented. She had hardly many gift this time round. She has 1000 followers on Ko-fi but that just means they created a log in but only 164 care to pay for it and I bet many of the rest of the 1000 wonā€™t be visiting much again. I think they are seeing you for exactly what you are a money grabbing lier who just begs for stuff or moans constantly, well unless you have your cheesy grin on to say TY and beg for more and your videos are now just boring šŸ„±šŸ„±šŸ„± unless there one of the obsessed who seem to think there your best mate and answer for you on the posts because you canā€™t even take the time to answer anyone yourself. You know it NVF may continue because you will for life apparently but šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ I bet you donā€™t once no one buys you anything or pays your way and you know it wonā€™t belong before itā€™s not worth your while begging. Itā€™s all starting to crash down around you, because you got too greedy and showed your true nasty self and everyone is seeing you for what you are.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Well hugo definitely isnā€™t as good as made out to be 4thā€¦.

Iā€™ve just caught up on the live, I love how she doesnā€™t wanna take Lowen for his review. Itā€™s because she knows heā€™s not where he should be or near where he should be for his age because sheā€™s too lazy to actually sit there and do things with him like very basic phonics etc. At the age of 2 my son could count to 10 and say part of the alphabet. Itā€™s not uncommon for kids to be able to climb things, kids can climb anything and pretty much everything. Iā€™d love to be a fly on the wall at her review for lowen, he goes playgroup not nursery and letā€™s be honest she wouldnā€™t of bought those flash cards or done playgroup with him if she didnā€™t have that review coming up which she was going to cancel anyway!

Attachments

Last edited:

Iā€™ve just caught up on the live, I love how she doesnā€™t wanna take Lowen for his review. Itā€™s because she knows heā€™s not where he should be or near where he should be for his age because sheā€™s too lazy to actually sit there and do things with him like very basic phonics etc. At the age of 2 my son could count to 10 and say part of the alphabet. Itā€™s not uncommon for kids to be able to climb things, kids can climb anything and pretty much everything. Iā€™d love to be a fly on the wall at her review for lowen, he goes playgroup not nursery and letā€™s be honest she wouldnā€™t of bought those flash cards or done playgroup with him if she didnā€™t have that review coming up which she was going to cancel anyway!
She won't be honest about what they say though, she will insist he's highly intelligent and advanced but I bet if they do say he's behind she will get crappy with them because she can't cope with any kind of criticism

Reactions: 5
She won't be honest about what they say though, she will insist he's highly intelligent and advanced but I bet if they do say he's behind she will get crappy with them because she can't cope with any kind of criticism
Course she wonā€™t. Sheā€™ll say how they said heā€™s so amazing and so advanced šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ wonder if sheā€™ll be honest in her ad for hugo. 4th place jumping, reared on a girl and wouldnā€™t walk past a gate (napping). Definitely not worth Ā£12,000 or Ā£10,000. His bloodline clearly isnā€™t so him justice with 4th place

• Wow
  • Haha
The best breeding doesn't make the best horse - it helps but the work that is put into it matters more.

I feel you guys know a lot more as I don't follow her but thought strange how Jo bred this horse and would go out of her way to mention it but then didn't do anything with it.

Why did it read over backwards? Was it one of the young girls jade get riding with her?

Reactions: 2
The best breeding doesn't make the best horse - it helps but the work that is put into it matters more.

I feel you guys know a lot more as I don't follow her but thought strange how Jo bred this horse and would go out of her way to mention it but then didn't do anything with it.

Why did it read over backwards? Was it one of the young girls jade get riding with her?
Yes Jade let a girl ride him as Hugo was absolutely fine and jade knew the girl, he gave a little rear but jade told her to kick him on but when she did he reared right up and fell backwards, the girl was uninjured fortunately

• Wow

Iā€™ve said previously that his bloodlines mean duck all and just because his bloodlines say he should be a good jumper doesnā€™t mean to say he will

I actually said this on here about a week ago that his bloodlines mean nothing into how he is as a jumper, I was taking the piss out of jo as she constantly bleats how amazing he is and his bloodline. I also said on here about a week ago that the rider and the work put into the horse is what makes a horse good not bloodlines

Iā€™ve said previously that his bloodlines mean duck all and just because his bloodlines say he should be a good jumper doesnā€™t mean to say he will

I actually said this on here about a week ago that his bloodlines mean nothing into how he is as a jumper, I was taking the piss out of jo as she constantly bleats how amazing he is and his bloodline. I also said on here about a week ago that the rider and the work put into the horse is what makes a horse good not bloodlines
Look at how many failed racehorses there are with bloody good bloodlines. Unless the horse has a good attitude and your willing to work then bloodlines mean nothing.

Reactions: 5

But Hugo rears add that to his advert and donā€™t forget he has no papers lol

Oh Jo, wrong choice, that live was so boring you struggled to keep even 150 people watching!
Nice to see you are taking our comments on board though, all that healthy food for your child, going to nursery and he's even having full conversations with you?! šŸ˜‚ Sorry don't believe a word of it and it's a bit late getting the cards and desperately trying to teach him stuff before his appointment tomorrow, you should have been doing that months ago.
Nice hint for a new saddle by the way, maybe Kath will help with that one.
Couldn't help yourself with slagging off Adrian again though, I guess it wouldn't be a live if you didn't slate someone.
Don't worry Jo I'm sure we can come up with something to help liven up your live next week, maybe the main page would like the link to this platform as they are clearly feeling left out now that you have ko-fi, I'm sure they will be really interested to read all about you.
You have a lovely week Jo and don't tire yourself out by actually doing something eh.
Could everyone have a whip round and send me some gas and do an online shop for food pleaseā€¦ and Chuck some lead ropes in too please, where do they go šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

I think heā€™s quirky, Iā€™ve a quirky horse too, heā€™s well bred, difference is I ride him and no one else, Iā€™d never palm him off to someone else, he will jump anythingā€¦ whether you want to or not lol, and Iā€™m not interested in his value, heā€™s irreplaceable to me and my world

Last edited:
  • Haha
The thank you video was a bit piss poor. Not much stuff jo, thats been saved up a while to make that video cos the woman that bought the sketchers for lowen bought them weeks if not months ago when he got paint all over her car. (Why the duck you'd let a 2 yr old run riot with a full paint can ive no idea!) I dont get how she says her lead ropes break she hardly does anything with the horses to warrant them having a head collar and lead rope on! They dont break easily either, more like shes left them laying around and lost them or just flogged them along with a load of other stuff shes been sent that is nowhere to be seen. Great call on the potty training idea jo.. i cant think why you'd suddenly be interested in potty training him, because you dont read this thread where its been mentioned several times that he should be using a potty by now do you jo!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.