No Verbal Filter (NVF)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I
So this is the picture of the duck, Jo reckoned she had gone to clip the wings and discovered someone had already tried to do it, hmm.
Then the picture of the goose with a nasty injury that I very much doubt saw a vet and finally when Nera was badly hurt, had to be sewn up and have a drain put in, not sure what happened, think she got caught on wire which is hardly a suprise given the disgusting state of the place, I'm surprised there aren't more accidents with all the crap lying around.
And yet they constantly bleat on about what a wonderful owner she is 🙄
I honestly have no words after seeing those pictures well have a lot but they will all be swear words, absolute disgrace to animal owners. Just shows how thick she is to think it’s ok to show openly how bad a animal owner she is, and how thick people are to still think she is amazing 😤

Good morning this is my first post, I have been watching nvf posts for a while now, but since she breed nera I realized it's all about the dollar!! I liked her in the beginning, was never a supporter, but enjoyed her videos, since reading this thread, I'm absolutely shocked, I am shocked about the goose especially, in fact I felt sick reading this, I often wondered what she done with all the gifts she was sent, she could not have possibly kept it all? Sadly she has just got greedy now with ko-fi, I have seen her in a different light now after reading this thread, greed is not a good look:unsure:
welcome and the truth is shocking ☹ When I joined I’d knew things weren’t right but some of the facts on here are even worse then I thought although had a pretty good radar and idea. Money is her only care, not her animals not her child and definitely not anyone supporter or not that has been kind and paid her way to laze about all day. She doesn’t care about any of them unless she is getting £ from them, and it says it all when FB have stopped her supporters page because of her nasty messages to people, etc etc but she obviously lies about it being FB problems. If only more people could come over to here and read the truth because it really is quite shocking 😣

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Obviously animals have accidents and things happen but Jo's levels of welfare are appalling, she is entirely to blame for the death of all those birds, her place is a scrap heap and an accident waiting to happen. She has complete disregard for rules and regulations, didn't keep the geese in at all during the Bird Flu and didn't provide secure enough accommodation for the chickens and ducks, just kept saying that you only had to keep the food under cover, she should have been reported as it was the law to keep all birds under cover.
The geese shed is full of holes so not predator proof and the outside bit is totally bare, they have a tiny bit of straw but she rarely cleans them, when she did it on video once it was absolutely black and obviously hadn't been changed for days.
The same for the other birds, filthy enclosures, hardly any bedding, water bowls with several inches of mud in the bottom when she tips them out, birds are messy, they need to be cleaned daily and given fresh water etc
Dysons litter were left alone for nine hours and then she went ballistic as they got into the rest of the caravan and tit everywhere, she got loads of grief and tried to backtrack saying that they had ample food and water and shr didn't expect them to hold their bladders, but you could tell she was absolutely fuming on the video, swearing and calling them pricks etc she deleted it in the end I think

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Obviously animals have accidents and things happen but Jo's levels of welfare are appalling, she is entirely to blame for the death of all those birds, her place is a scrap heap and an accident waiting to happen. She has complete disregard for rules and regulations, didn't keep the geese in at all during the Bird Flu and didn't provide secure enough accommodation for the chickens and ducks, just kept saying that you only had to keep the food under cover, she should have been reported as it was the law to keep all birds under cover.
The geese shed is full of holes so not predator proof and the outside bit is totally bare, they have a tiny bit of straw but she rarely cleans them, when she did it on video once it was absolutely black and obviously hadn't been changed for days.
The same for the other birds, filthy enclosures, hardly any bedding, water bowls with several inches of mud in the bottom when she tips them out, birds are messy, they need to be cleaned daily and given fresh water etc
Dysons litter were left alone for nine hours and then she went ballistic as they got into the rest of the caravan and tit everywhere, she got loads of grief and tried to backtrack saying that they had ample food and water and shr didn't expect them to hold their bladders, but you could tell she was absolutely fuming on the video, swearing and calling them pricks etc she deleted it in the end I think
Of course accidents happen, even to the very best people, it's what you do AFTER that is the most important bit.
Clearly several times she's not sought advice and actual vet treatment for them and that's unforgivable. Once is bad enough and the vast majority would never allow it to happen again, not NVF, she sees no problem and sticks 2 fingers up to anyone who says she's wrong/careless/incompetent. As I said imagine what she doesn't show if she shows these incidents and accidents.

I recall the bird flu regulations and she didn't care and carried on as normal. A case of I'm alright jack!
Her fans lap it up and fuel her attitude. Never ending circle.

WOW (I feel I say and think this A LOT in this thread) 9 hours and who'd have guessed they'd have trashed the place...... Why is she so so clueless to consider this happening 😂

I'm glad people called her out on it, I just wish she didn't block and delete anyone who says anything that doesn't praise her or tell her how wonderful she is.
I follow and watch so many YouTubers, channels on FB, tiktok and IG and I've never seen anyone react so badly to critisism.
9/10 it's people (like myself) saying I'd not do that, why did you do that, that's not a safe area and so on.
Sometimes it takes other people looking at a situation to realise things aren't great or safe. We often become blinded to our day to day surroundings and so having others views on it can be a very good thing. No need to take it so personally, no need to let the fans jump posters views.
Ultimately she has a public SM account and people are allowed to express their views and opinions.

No one on this planet agrees 100% of the time with 100% of the people.

Now when she had trolls ringing the police and nspca THAT is wrong and took away limited funding and man power for children and adults in need of protecting.
No one on here has suggested it was a good things to do, things like that then mean fans and supporters will believe her now whenever she calls us trolls they have that to back up claims of trouble makers and so make those of us speaking out look like this is a game.

Any one reading here from her page/group all we want is ppl to see exactly what Jo is really like, how you all fund this lifestyle she claims she works so hard for on her own 🤔
look at how many animals she's had that have died
breeding her dog twice in a short space of time with a questionable chose of dad, stating in April she would never breed Bella and then by July she's at stud and came back in poor condition apparently as she stated just the other day in a video on what she feeds them.
The fall out with the stables she was keeping them at with the lovely sand school,
girl cats go fund me for a operation she never had
L having a few near misses with the smaller pony on a live, not the 1st time, him wandering off and ending up in water he could easily be hurt in.
The general state of the place, her horses standing in tit that is left for ages. The goose story (💔🤮)
The birds she's had die and get eaten by the fox thru her own mistakes.
The sponsorship pages people paid money for and she then kept it quiet until recently when someone asked and got deleted.
The whole Ko-fi fiasco, telling supporters if they don't reply to her post with positive response she will delete and block you. Her supporters who pay for her lifestyle 🤯😱🤔 that's how little she thinks of you.

I hate seeing people being taken advantage of, even more so given the financial state of the UK and how hard it's been the last 2 years almost.
As someone pointed out her £5 gets u a few videos and photos but £7.99 gets you Netflix...... 🤷🏻‍♀️
But it's never about the money is it? It's only mentioned SO often or the "oh I wish I had this xtz" wink wink send me one please.

If her wish list truly has wipes and nappies on that's outrageous. He's HER child (and the dad's) not her supporters to provide the *very* basic of his needs.

I'm not jealous, I'm not a troll, im not local, I'm not telling lies at all. It's all on her pages. Just read thru here and look again at the last 18 months or so on NVF.
I hate ppl being used 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Of course accidents happen, even to the very best people, it's what you do AFTER that is the most important bit.
Clearly several times she's not sought advice and actual vet treatment for them and that's unforgivable. Once is bad enough and the vast majority would never allow it to happen again, not NVF, she sees no problem and sticks 2 fingers up to anyone who says she's wrong/careless/incompetent. As I said imagine what she doesn't show if she shows these incidents and accidents.

I recall the bird flu regulations and she didn't care and carried on as normal. A case of I'm alright jack!
Her fans lap it up and fuel her attitude. Never ending circle.

WOW (I feel I say and think this A LOT in this thread) 9 hours and who'd have guessed they'd have trashed the place...... Why is she so so clueless to consider this happening 😂

I'm glad people called her out on it, I just wish she didn't block and delete anyone who says anything that doesn't praise her or tell her how wonderful she is.
I follow and watch so many YouTubers, channels on FB, tiktok and IG and I've never seen anyone react so badly to critisism.
9/10 it's people (like myself) saying I'd not do that, why did you do that, that's not a safe area and so on.
Sometimes it takes other people looking at a situation to realise things aren't great or safe. We often become blinded to our day to day surroundings and so having others views on it can be a very good thing. No need to take it so personally, no need to let the fans jump posters views.
Ultimately she has a public SM account and people are allowed to express their views and opinions.

No one on this planet agrees 100% of the time with 100% of the people.

Now when she had trolls ringing the police and nspca THAT is wrong and took away limited funding and man power for children and adults in need of protecting.
No one on here has suggested it was a good things to do, things like that then mean fans and supporters will believe her now whenever she calls us trolls they have that to back up claims of trouble makers and so make those of us speaking out look like this is a game.

Any one reading here from her page/group all we want is ppl to see exactly what Jo is really like, how you all fund this lifestyle she claims she works so hard for on her own 🤔
look at how many animals she's had that have died
breeding her dog twice in a short space of time with a questionable chose of dad, stating in April she would never breed Bella and then by July she's at stud and came back in poor condition apparently as she stated just the other day in a video on what she feeds them.
The fall out with the stables she was keeping them at with the lovely sand school,
girl cats go fund me for a operation she never had
L having a few near misses with the smaller pony on a live, not the 1st time, him wandering off and ending up in water he could easily be hurt in.
The general state of the place, her horses standing in tit that is left for ages. The goose story (💔🤮)
The birds she's had die and get eaten by the fox thru her own mistakes.
The sponsorship pages people paid money for and she then kept it quiet until recently when someone asked and got deleted.
The whole Ko-fi fiasco, telling supporters if they don't reply to her post with positive response she will delete and block you. Her supporters who pay for her lifestyle 🤯😱🤔 that's how little she thinks of you.

I hate seeing people being taken advantage of, even more so given the financial state of the UK and how hard it's been the last 2 years almost.
As someone pointed out her £5 gets u a few videos and photos but £7.99 gets you Netflix...... 🤷🏻‍♀️
But it's never about the money is it? It's only mentioned SO often or the "oh I wish I had this xtz" wink wink send me one please.

If her wish list truly has wipes and nappies on that's outrageous. He's HER child (and the dad's) not her supporters to provide the *very* basic of his needs.

I'm not jealous, I'm not a troll, im not local, I'm not telling lies at all. It's all on her pages. Just read thru here and look again at the last 18 months or so on NVF.
I hate ppl being used 😭
What she hasn’t told the main page is Ginny actually kicked lowen once, not hard but the puppies (recent litter) escaped and lowen was playing, she went to get the puppies and put them back, lowen was in the field and was running towards the hoses, she was shouting ni and stop at him and then Ginny turned around and bucked or kicked him, knocking him over. She then rang the people she bought Ginny off claiming she’s dangerous and must go etc. She didn’t tell main page this though on her “friends” on supporters

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Yes she muttered that maybe she was partly to blame for leaving the field gate open but essentially she put all the blame on Ginny for being a "miserable witch" rather than herself for not making the puppy pen secure so they couldn't escape and then leaving her child alone while she sorted them out.
Said she screamed at Ginny and Lowen and some suggested that it was her screaming that panicked Ginny, said she would have hit her if she had been closer. Lowen wasn't hurt, I think Ginny pushed him over rather than kicked him, obviously he's only small so wouldn't have taken much for him to lose his balance, she's very lucky it wasn't worse. She said she rang the owner and said she would have to take Ginny back but loads of people said it wasn't Ginnys fault and not to get rid, she never mentioned rehoming her again. I think she hits them all, I've seen Ginny and Jack flinch and put their ears back when she has raised her hand by them.
Apparently she once kicked a horse in the stomach.

• Sad
Yes she muttered that maybe she was partly to blame for leaving the field gate open but essentially she put all the blame on Ginny for being a "miserable witch" rather than herself for not making the puppy pen secure so they couldn't escape and then leaving her child alone while she sorted them out.
Said she screamed at Ginny and Lowen and some suggested that it was her screaming that panicked Ginny, said she would have hit her if she had been closer. Lowen wasn't hurt, I think Ginny pushed him over rather than kicked him, obviously he's only small so wouldn't have taken much for him to lose his balance, she's very lucky it wasn't worse. She said she rang the owner and said she would have to take Ginny back but loads of people said it wasn't Ginnys fault and not to get rid, she never mentioned rehoming her again. I think she hits them all, I've seen Ginny and Jack flinch and put their ears back when she has raised her hand by them.
I will find that video later and post it here 😁

Ginny probably went for lowen becauee of indie, coz indie constantly runs at them barking etc and trying to swing off their tails. Jo said Ginny actually caught lowen when she kicked out, she hit in the chest and knocked him over. Apparently there was no mark coz he had a padded coat on or something. I’ll find the video later and post it here if it will let me for all to see 😁

• Wow
I will find that video later and post it here 😁

Ginny probably went for lowen becauee of indie, coz indie constantly runs at them barking etc and trying to swing off their tails. Jo said Ginny actually caught lowen when she kicked out, she hit in the chest and knocked him over. Apparently there was no mark coz he had a padded coat on or something. I’ll find the video later and post it here if it will let me for all to see 😁
You will have to screen record it as you can't share videos from a private group

You will have to screen record it as you can't share videos from a private group
I was very much planning on doing that ☺ I know you can’t share videos that are private and I have a screen recording app, have for a year or two now

She is going all out to entice people to join Ko-fi, videos on there "Bella and Lowen" "A morning with NVF" "our 5.45am start" "A day in the life of NVF"
Nothing for the main page yesterday and just a very short video of them blackberry picking for the fb supporters.
Anyone would think she was reading the comments on here about how she does very little extra on Ko-fi, but of course she isn't remotely bothered about what we say!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She is going all out to entice people to join Ko-fi, videos on there "Bella and Lowen" "A morning with NVF" "our 5.45am start" "A day in the life of NVF"
Nothing for the main page yesterday and just a very short video of them blackberry picking for the fb supporters.
Anyone would think she was reading the comments on here about how she does very little extra on Ko-fi, but of course she isn't remotely bothered about what we say!
but everyone on FB won’t miss out and it’s only a back up not she can’t be bothered with you 99p a month low life’s I’m now only bothered with the idiots that pay me £5 😡🤣🤣

but everyone on FB won’t miss out and it’s only a back up not she can’t be bothered with you 99p a month low life’s I’m now only bothered with the idiots that pay me £5 😡🤣🤣
Yep, some supporters have said that she’s practically abandoned them now since kofi and they can’t afford £5. She don’t care about that though, the only people of use to her now is the ones that pay the £5…

There you go. Jo telling the goose story. bleeping horrific!

Attachments

Its pretty sad these people part with their cash to watch someone else live their life... especially when its such a car crash too... bunch of enablers.

Reactions: 5
Don't know, she's just lurking, doesn't have the guts to comment but is clearly reading the comments despite insisting she's not bothered! 😂
Here Jo jo jo jo, C'mon, out you come! 😂
I’m a dirty skank would be a good name 🙈

• Haha
Yeah cos a vet would really tell you to just pull the skin off yourself.
And yes Jo you can take ducks and chickens to a vet... If you are a decent caring owner
A vet wouldn’t tell you to do that. Vets see all animals, reptiles, birds, poultry, hamsters etc. They also are chickens, ducks and geese ☺ If one vet doesn’t, another will. There’s plenty of vets in surrounding areas to where she lives

She does nowt but talk a load of bollocks...videos played for me!
She’s full of more 💩 than her horses. Oh videos don’t work for me lol

Breeding animals for profit.. from the horses mouth

Attachments

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.