No Verbal Filter (NVF)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The “hate” group she talks about, was NEVER a hate group. It was a place to actually state your opinion without being jumped up by a bunch of obsessed weirdos. Jo, id go very careful what you say to your ‘friends’ aka supporters, what you say does get back to people. Id tread carefully falsely accusing people so publicly. Time to wake up and realise more than those people in that group can see you for what you are and dislike you. How many of your ‘friends’ aka supporters, woke up to the begging, money grabbing, free loader you are when you set up kofi? 😂 hundreds said how everything is about money and what free stuff you can get. How many people locally to you dislike you? You’re very well known and not very liked jo. And as for the poor me act, get a bleeping grip! Thousands out there are solo parents. And for the “mental health” act, you’re disgusting! My ass do you suffer with any sort of mental health. If you did you’d practise what you dam well preach “be kind”, you’d never forget to order or take your meds. You’ve got narcissistic personality disorder hun. You’re no victim like you claim to be, you’re not this kind, generous and honest person you claim to be either jo and you know it! The post you shared on your personal Facebook saying how they should announce there’s a shortage of job, so more people will get one, that’s rich coming from you. Instead of wish lists, go fraud me’s and people paying subscriptions, GET OFF YOUR ASS AND SUPPORT YOURSELF AND YOUR KID INSTEAD OF BEING THE BEGGY, FREELOADER YOU ARE, YOU HYPOCRITICAL KNOB! I love the smithy family, they’re actually generous and kind, they aren’t about money! They won’t accept gifts, they don’t do wishlists, ask for subscriptions, do go fund me’s or slag people off on their accounts. Take a leaf out of their book instead of claiming to be everything they’re about and you’re not! The smithy family are actually genuine, honest, caring people who give back constantly and don’t free load off people. Lastly jo, the “hate” group never intended to shut down NVF, they don’t need too. You’re going to do a perfectly fine job bleeping it up for yourself, all by yourself. People are already waking up to what and who you are and what you’re actually about. It’s only a matter of time before it crashes down around you and you either have to go on benefits again after benefits shaming or you’ll have to get off your ass and get a real job! You’ll actually have to provide for yourself and your kid, like you claim you do. You don’t provide for either of you, those poor vulnerable people you manipulate are. And those poor people who spend their last bit of money on your wish list. Buy your own stuff instead of having an expensive wish list jo! Provide for yourself and your kid like you claim you do!! I feel sorry for kath, you’re really rinsing her. I’m sure she’ll wake up soon too ☺ The printing ‘business’ isn’t going well. I’m going to enjoy sitting back and watch you screw it up all by yourself 😁

The “hate” group she talks about, was NEVER a hate group. It was a place to actually state your opinion without being jumped up by a bunch of obsessed weirdos. Jo, id go very careful what you say to your ‘friends’ aka supporters, what you say does get back to people. Id tread carefully falsely accusing people so publicly. Time to wake up and realise more than those people in that group can see you for what you are and dislike you. How many of your ‘friends’ aka supporters, woke up to the begging, money grabbing, free loader you are when you set up kofi? 😂 hundreds said how everything is about money and what free stuff you can get. How many people locally to you dislike you? You’re very well known and not very liked jo. And as for the poor me act, get a bleeping grip! Thousands out there are solo parents. And for the “mental health” act, you’re disgusting! My ass do you suffer with any sort of mental health. If you did you’d practise what you dam well preach “be kind”, you’d never forget to order or take your meds. You’ve got narcissistic personality disorder hun. You’re no victim like you claim to be, you’re not this kind, generous and honest person you claim to be either jo and you know it! The post you shared on your personal Facebook saying how they should announce there’s a shortage of job, so more people will get one, that’s rich coming from you. Instead of wish lists, go fraud me’s and people paying subscriptions, GET OFF YOUR ASS AND SUPPORT YOURSELF AND YOUR KID INSTEAD OF BEING THE BEGGY, FREELOADER YOU ARE, YOU HYPOCRITICAL KNOB! I love the smithy family, they’re actually generous and kind, they aren’t about money! They won’t accept gifts, they don’t do wishlists, ask for subscriptions, do go fund me’s or slag people off on their accounts. Take a leaf out of their book instead of claiming to be everything they’re about and you’re not! The smithy family are actually genuine, honest, caring people who give back constantly and don’t free load off people. Lastly jo, the “hate” group never intended to shut down NVF, they don’t need too. You’re going to do a perfectly fine job bleeping it up for yourself, all by yourself. People are already waking up to what and who you are and what you’re actually about. It’s only a matter of time before it crashes down around you and you either have to go on benefits again after benefits shaming or you’ll have to get off your ass and get a real job! You’ll actually have to provide for yourself and your kid, like you claim you do. You don’t provide for either of you, those poor vulnerable people you manipulate are. And those poor people who spend their last bit of money on your wish list. Buy your own stuff instead of having an expensive wish list jo! Provide for yourself and your kid like you claim you do!! I feel sorry for kath, you’re really rinsing her. I’m sure she’ll wake up soon too ☺ The printing ‘business’ isn’t going well. I’m going to enjoy sitting back and watch you screw it up all by yourself 😁
The “hate” group she talks about, was NEVER a hate group. It was a place to actually state your opinion without being jumped up by a bunch of obsessed weirdos. Jo, id go very careful what you say to your ‘friends’ aka supporters, what you say does get back to people. Id tread carefully falsely accusing people so publicly. Time to wake up and realise more than those people in that group can see you for what you are and dislike you. How many of your ‘friends’ aka supporters, woke up to the begging, money grabbing, free loader you are when you set up kofi? 😂 hundreds said how everything is about money and what free stuff you can get. How many people locally to you dislike you? You’re very well known and not very liked jo. And as for the poor me act, get a bleeping grip! Thousands out there are solo parents. And for the “mental health” act, you’re disgusting! My ass do you suffer with any sort of mental health. If you did you’d practise what you dam well preach “be kind”, you’d never forget to order or take your meds. You’ve got narcissistic personality disorder hun. You’re no victim like you claim to be, you’re not this kind, generous and honest person you claim to be either jo and you know it! The post you shared on your personal Facebook saying how they should announce there’s a shortage of job, so more people will get one, that’s rich coming from you. Instead of wish lists, go fraud me’s and people paying subscriptions, GET OFF YOUR ASS AND SUPPORT YOURSELF AND YOUR KID INSTEAD OF BEING THE BEGGY, FREELOADER YOU ARE, YOU HYPOCRITICAL KNOB! I love the smithy family, they’re actually generous and kind, they aren’t about money! They won’t accept gifts, they don’t do wishlists, ask for subscriptions, do go fund me’s or hag people off on their accounts. Take a leaf out of their book instead of claiming to be everything they’re about and you’re not! The smithy family are actually genuine, honest, caring people who give back constantly and don’t free load off people. Lastly jo, the “hate” group never intended to shut down NVF, they don’t need too. You’re going to do a perfectly fine job bleeping it up for yourself, all by yourself. People are already waking up to what and who you are and what you’re actually about. It’s only a matter of time before it crashes down around you and you either have to go on benefits again after benefits shaming or you’ll have to get off your ass and get a real job! You’ll actually have to provide for yourself and your kid, like you claim you do. You don’t provide for either of you, those poor vulnerable people you manipulate are. And those poor people who spend their last bit of money on your wish list. Buy your own stuff instead of having an expensive wish list jo! Provide for yourself and your kid like you claim you do!! I feel sorry for kath, you’re really rinsing her. I’m sure she’ll wake up soon too ☺ The printing ‘business’ isn’t going well. I’m going to enjoy sitting back and watch you screw it up all by yourself 😁

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Go girl, think you’ve summed it up perfectly, ha ha

She posted this, she genuinely thinks she works hard ha ha
B8E8F120-10DD-4607-9CA2-0CE24B0B841F.png

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
That’s surly a joke coming from some one that does F all but takes money of people to pay there way in life please go and panic buy a job yourself because you certainly don’t have one.

Reactions: 3
Hello AR my friend 😁 we all know I don’t mix my words 🤷🏼‍♀️ Atleast I’ll be correctly accused now 🤣 she’s the biggest hypocrite I’ve ever met, she doesn’t do sod all! Video she posted on supporters, she’s too busy videoing her mum on a back lane and lowens ran off down the road (nowhere to be seen), she knew he’d gone to a field where massive deep puddles are and she ran down the road and said ‘I don’t care he ran off, it’s the puddles. She actually believes she’s the best mum in the world?! No decent mother who cares about their kid, doesn’t watch her kid especially on a road (back lane or not!) let alone go into deep puddles unattended! He could of easily got hit by a car or drowned. Jo take proper care and actually parent the child you already have before you even consider popping out another to neglect and NOT provide for!

Reactions: 8
i don’t mix my words, I say it exactly as it is and how I see things.. it’s nothing I haven’t said directly to jo herself ☺

Reactions: 6
Hello AR my friend 😁 we all know I don’t mix my words 🤷🏼‍♀️ Atleast I’ll be correctly accused now 🤣 she’s the biggest hypocrite I’ve ever met, she doesn’t do sod all! Video she posted on supporters, she’s too busy videoing her mum on a back lane and lowens ran off down the road (nowhere to be seen), she knew he’d gone to a field where massive deep puddles are and she ran down the road and said ‘I don’t care he ran off, it’s the puddles. She actually believes she’s the best mum in the world?! No decent mother who cares about their kid, doesn’t watch her kid especially on a road (back lane or not!) let alone go into deep puddles unattended! He could of easily got hit by a car or drowned. Jo take proper care and actually parent the child you already have before you even consider popping out another to neglect and NOT provide for!
Not to mention how disrespectful that the kid and dogs are just allowed to run through farmers fields. Oh indie will be off ratting, loses a dog, loses the kid, but it's OK some more content filmed for the idiots!

Reactions: 4
Go girl, think you’ve summed it up perfectly, ha ha

She posted this, she genuinely thinks she works hard ha ha View attachment 787749
I can’t believe she posted this in all seriousness. She spends her days creating Amazon wish lists and begging strangers on social media for donations whilst barely keeping track of where her toddler is. Her animals are a hobby, not a job. She really is in no position to say anything about ‘lazy people’ not having a job when that is literally her.

jo doesn’t have an ounce of respect for anything or anyone. I feel sorry for the animals and lowen. That kid is going to get bullied at school and have a very hard time adjusting to rules and discipline!

To jo and her “friends” 😁😁
She will then take him out of school and no doubt ask for stuff to homeschool him.

Can you imagine, homeschooled by someone who can barely spell and struggles to pronounce simple words

• Haha
the poor kid will stand absolutely no chance if she attempts to school him. He’ll also have one hell of a shock when he enters the real world 🌎

Feild, trenchal, proff, vynal, obsest, 🙄
She only discovered recently that Jim is short for James and had no idea that Janet and Jeanette were not the same!
Her child will learn nothing except how to follow in his mother's footsteps.
She has said before she wants him to grow up with good morals, what a fine example she is setting, not!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Feild, trenchal, proff, vynal, obsest, 🙄
She only discovered recently that Jim is short for James and had no idea that Janet and Jeanette were not the same!
Her child will learn nothing except how to follow in his mother's footsteps.
She has said before she wants him to grow up with good morals, what a fine example she is setting, not!
for someone who claims to be intelligent shes actually thick as tit, thats not me bullying her or being a troll just stating a fact, you can see from her posts shes not as bright as she likes to think she is, the 'proff' is on her page and it isnt the odd typo these words are always spelt like that! She also didnt know that live as in go live and live as in i live in a caravan were spelt the same.

• Wow
  • Haha
Wonder if her mum reads and watches her page, and what she thinks of all the tit that comes out of her mouth and how she is raising Lowen, she can't not see it surely!

I don’t often rag on spelling because you never know if someone has a condition which makes it harder for them. How ever, if you’re going to try and earn a living through social media, then at least make an effort. When I read a news article that has poor spelling and grammar I just think “what the duck this is literally your job”. And the same applies when someone’s ‘job’ is posting stuff on social media for other people’s entertainment and even more so when you run a bleeping printing business. It’s not very good advertising.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Wonder if her mum reads and watches her page, and what she thinks of all the tit that comes out of her mouth and how she is raising Lowen, she can't not see it surely!
Jo won't take advice from anyone including her mum, she always thinks she's right and doesn't give a toss what other people think and unfortunately all the idiots who support her just instil that belief in her her by constantly telling her she's amazing, the best mum, an inspiration etc

• Sad
Reactions: 2
I don’t often rag on spelling because you never know if someone has a condition which makes it harder for them. How ever, if you’re going to try and earn a living through social media, then at least make an effort. When I read a news article that has poor spelling and grammar I just think “what the duck this is literally your job”. And the same applies when someone’s ‘job’ is posting stuff on social media for other people’s entertainment and even more so when you run a bleeping printing business. It’s not very good advertising.
Agree with all you've said, poor grammar and spelling in articles is the worst and must have to be proof read.
No need to wonder why Amy does the design and printing is there, all Jo has to do is press it. I assume Amy can spell or use spell check where Jo doesn't bother.

Reactions: 1
She clearly never proof reads anything which she definitely should be especially on the printing page, I mean vynal, c'mon! 😂 She has been pulled up about spelling and grammar on her merchandise before, one post she was promoting the page and put they can't instead of can help!
She regularly misses words out or spells things wrong, I certainly wouldn't order from a printing company that makes so many mistakes on their page

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.